Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

R.I.P Paul Newman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R.I.P Paul Newman (1057 Views)

The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P / R.I.P The ‘world’s Ugliest Woman’ Has Died Aged 67. Photos Inside. / A Tribute To Paul Newman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

R.I.P Paul Newman by kadman(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2008
Hollywood's Legend Paul Newman has died.

The legendary actor and philanthropist died on Friday at the age of 83.
He lost a long, public battle with lung cancer.
Paul Newman's amazing Hollywood career got him nominated for a record breaking 10 Oscars. He also won 1 Academy Award and numerous others
Also a humanitarian ; Mr. Newman generously gave hundreds of millions towards helping others during his lifetime. He was the founder of Newman's Own, a food company from which Newman donated all profits and royalties to charity. As of May 2007, these donations have exceeded US$220 million.

Paul Newman became famous in classics like Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Exodus, The Verdict and The Color of Money for which he won an Academy Award.
He is survived by wife - actress Joanne Woodward

Re: R.I.P Paul Newman by tpia: 1:12am On Sep 28, 2008
Re: R.I.P Paul Newman by kadman(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2008
@ Tpia

By buying those salad dressings you helped save thousand of lives. All the profits went to charity smiley
o
Paul Newman was a great actor. I watched his old classic Cat On A Hot Tin Roof with Elizabeth Taylor. Try looking for that,really great movie.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actors And Actresses Gone Bananas / Nigerian Video Model In Hot Water After Revealing Details About Secret Nicki Min / Who Will Win This Battle Of The Release Date: Selena Vs. Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.