Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

1768VG's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1768VG's Profile / 1768VG's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 9:18am On Mar 16, 2021
This is a lie, how can you survive -14 degree during winter without heating system, presently in Poland and each room in students hostel and normal house outside has heating system, not only inside room but even in bathroom.

Danny6552:
Hello .. please how true is this ?? Just saw it on nairaland..
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 12:58am On Mar 07, 2021
This your calculation is wrong the 710 monthly is just for upkeep, when you provide accommodation documents the amount you pay per month is stated there ranging from 400pln to 2200 per month based on the accommodation you have let just say you are lucky to get 700 that another 1.4million right then you need to have 2500pln approximately 300k for your return ticket.

So on average
Upkeep 710*12
Accommodation (depend on what you get ) * 12
Return ticket 2500

Do the maths it around 2.5M to 3M

This calculation is minus school fees.

Swazy22:

What they stated is 701pln for a month , Oga multiply 701 by 12. Oga bend your head And punch your calculator,you will get 8,412. Now listen (Bring your Ear close Oga, let’s take 120 to be the maximum rate for pln (8,412 * 120)
Oga you will get less than 1.4million.
Now Oga tell me what again you don’t understand. Abi you get another Poland wey we no know of?
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2021
zxxtx:
Good morning everyone, I’ve been an studying this thread offline for a while and today I made up my mind to leave this country because this country will kill my shine. I’m 24yo next week and I’ve been in my finals as an undergraduate for almost 2 years. I wish to start all over again in Europe. Germany was my first choice but I was told German visa isn’t easy and they are not issuing student visa now so I’d like to go for Poland. I am the one sponsoring myself to a strange land so please I’d like to know so tips that can help survive.

1. Costs of living ?

2. Is it free education in Poland and how easy is it to get student visa

3. How easy is it to get a legitimate hustle to help myself?

4. I don’t plan on coming back to this country ever again in my life, is it easy to get PR or citizenship?

1 cost of living is relatively cheap compare to some European nation, with 200- 400 euro per month you are good. Put note that you don't earn big money like others in Germany too.

2 no free education for international, but you can get scholarship or tuition waiver, ....no visa is easy to get, just put in your best.

3 I don't have answer to how easy to get job yet

4 to get Pr you start with temporary residence first, it a clear path but it takes years....
All the best.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
I would have love to drop the name of the scholarship but unfortunately no name, I just saw that the European Union have paid for the course.
School name : Poznan University of life sciences

DAramis:

If you don't mind, you can drop the name of the scholarship and school for future reference. It might open again in subsequent years.
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2021
First...no interview questions, they can only ask you to bring additional documents if you documents is not complete.

Second.... It takes one month, in the slip the embassy will issue to you there will be a date when you will send them mail to know if decision has been made. Normally it take 1 month, max time is 1 month and 1 week.

desmedallion:
I have some questions please house

First...Please on the appointment day..is there any interview questions or you will just go in and submit the required documents and go home?

Second...how long does it take to get polish visa reply after submitting the documents and in what method will u be informed?

I would be glad if someone would kindly attend to my question thanks in advance
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 12:04am On Jan 14, 2021
European Union sponsors the course, but sadly the scholarship end last year.

Ataime16:

Please which scholarship is that ?
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 12:02am On Jan 14, 2021
Yes I got my 2.4 m back.
Ataime16:

Please if they take 20% as collateral, would you later get that 400k back ?
Or the money is theirs ?

1 Like

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 5:00am On Jan 10, 2021
Court can not authenticate your certificate, court only certified, and certification is allowed by Germany University, polish use authentication.

mboyo:
Please are those the only place you can authenticate your documents? I thought it can be authenticated in any court in the country? I have my documents authenticated in a high court in Lagos, isnt this valid enough? Or must I authenticate in the foreign ministry in ABJ?

1 Like

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 6:52am On Jan 08, 2021
No, suponsor documents are payslip, certificate of employments and sponsorship letter from your sponsor, bank statement not acceptable again.

Marcopolo65:

Pls what do u mean by this?? Plus sponsor's documents?? Isn't that the same as a sponsor's bank statement??

1 Like

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 12:19am On Dec 21, 2020
Statement of account is not acceptable you have two options
1 self sponsor
That is you sponsor yourself, this method requires byou to have a credit card account with some money inside this will be in millions. All you need to submit is credit card certificate issued by bank.

2 sponsor by someone
In this situation you need to have someone working or making legit money and can prove that he his financially capable to sponsor you all u need from him/her

A employment certificate
B payslip showing how much he earn monthly
C sponsorship letter

I wish you all the best
kc6964:

Been reading but it will be more clear if you just explain little to be sure if i don't need to show any proof of funds apart from my year tution fee and accommodation pls

6 Likes

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Most schools open application around April

Oshiomah007:
Hello guys pls when are schools applications open for next year October resumption? I can see that most schools applicatns are closed now.
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
You get me wrong, you can pay a year or semester fee, I only talked
About how the calculate the money you need in your cc.

athenswonders:

I may have misinterpreted this tho, but that was exactly what I was talking about @bolded... You need to pay a year tution fee and not semester before visa is issued hence can be denied...

@kcaller
@ykhgu1

Can you see the bolded!

Now if you know anyone here or anyone here knows anyone who paid tution for just a semester and got their visa approved, please speak out!!! This will do us all good.

Peace!

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
kid7soccer:
congrats dear, I tap into your testimony. by the way am available if you fit carry me for your pocket.

pls. before you go try and learn basic polish, use quora to find out the documents needed to start your trc, do it immediately after arrival. also open a youtube channel and link it to your instagram to share your story of life in poland.

Note to post your own comments check by extreme after the numbers you will see the reply button.

note abeg help us post pictures for this tread too many text no pictures. please do

Thanks for the info.
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
athenswonders:

Okay thanks, your number one answer pretty clear...

I assume you are going for a master's programme.... Please precision will help me to the exact amount that is needed to be on my CC during visa application, since I'm self sponsoring.

Also, is there a tenure to when that amount should build up on your credit card or you could just put a lump of that amount once... Please I'm asking these questions as guide to avert any possible visa denial...

You are right, the third isn't a question anyway.... Just stating that my decision to travel to poland was immediate but resolute and I'm already taking and making plans for September.... Already applied for a school tho...

About the exact amount to put in you cc i can't say specifically because it varies based on different factors
1. The amount you paid for accommodation
2 your tuition fee per year because visa is granted only for one year you renew when you get to Poland.

About dropping all the money in cc once, I don't think that will have any effect because you just go with letter from Bank stating how much u have in your cc(i opens my cc sept. 25 or so my appointment date was Oct ) so no big deal.

No harm in asking questions, is even good u ask in the group if I made mistakes others can correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
athenswonders:

First congratulations and be rest assured that this is the beginning of ceaseless growth for.. please this very question I'm about to ask is not just for you but all who have relevant input... My concerns are as follows;

I. I am still deliberating if I should use an agent... Don't know if you used any or it was done personally... Because I feel at some stages, it could get complex.... What's your view on that...

2. You just stated you used a credit card... I'm curious, banks doesn't issue credit card as such... Kingly guide us how it was done and how much was it funded with before approval... Cos the whole gimmicks and documentation on payslips I'm not in for such.

3. February is very late for me now.. so I'm looking at securing admission and paying tution fee for September intake.... and I'm doing this NOW (December)

Answer
1 i ɗid not use any agent, I did everything myself, all instructions needed to gain admission will be on the university website, if you have any challenges during application send a mail to the school they will reply with better explanation.

2 on credit card, not all bank give cc and those that give not all branches know what cc is about, I use First bank in Lagos, Surulere area. And one of my friend use access bank in Abuja, some I'm sure those two banks know how to do it but not all branch. I funded my account with 2million naira(I paid 2.4m they use 20percent as collateral ) note I'm one tuition waiver(I get scholarship that pay my tuition fee) so that why I use only 2m.

How I open cc.
I fill form stating how much should be deducted from my Normal account to fund cc, no bid deal they understand once you said for visa purposes.

3 I don't see any questions here you just say what you want to do.

I wish you all the best bro/sis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Edintee:

Congrats bro.

Please I need your advice on the following;

1. Can I submit/go to the embassy with the scan copy of my sponsor's employment letter and employer's ID card? Or must it be original of these documents?
2. I don't have the original copy of my university transcript. Do you know if the ministry of education will agree to authenticate a scan copy?
3. Can you pls disclose the net pay on the sponsor's pay slip you submitted.

Many thanks.

1 i don't have idea about employment letter, but I think you can request for original employment certificate ( a document from the company starting that your sponsor still work with them). But I don't think embassy will take scan copy.

2. I guess it depends on the mood of the person signing and grace, my students copy was stamped for me at the Ministry.

3 I use credit card. But I know a friend with 650k net and he got visa.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
kid7soccer:
we thank God

I don't know how to start my own comment that why I quote yours ....thank you nairaland family, my polish visa has been approved.

10 Likes

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
Insurance company know how to do it, it's actually travel insurance, once you tell them they understand.
Dessy123:

Please how do we do the medical nsurance while still in Nigeria. I thought it's when we get to poland before we can do the medical insurance?
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2020
Try and ask your question here, so you expect someone that did not know you to drop number....welldone
ENGRPETER101:
Please I need a student number in Poland I can talk with thanks.
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
Wazzaowner:

I don't understand, so u mean no need for sponsorship or block account in applying for poland student visa?

Poland don't need statement of account is either you open credit card or you get your sponsor payslip
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 12:44am On Jul 26, 2020
Growingboi:
Thank you for the advice. If it can be done on visa date,that one sure pass for me. But is their embassy located in Abuja or Lagos?
The person never said visa date, he only said when you get visa date. At least it will take you two days to finish everything , and might take up to one week

1 Like

Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 12:59am On Jul 20, 2020
Growingboi:
Please I want to ask if anyone here applied to any Master's programme in Poland with B. Tech from UNISA.

Your kind response is highly appreciated.
With b.tech yes but not from unisa
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
Alex246:

Pls I want to ask if u legalized ur documents before they gave u admission.

Not all schools require legalization before addmision, the school he mentioned don't require legalization
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
Vlibray:

Are you going to the school too?
Yes spatial management
Travel / Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Vlibray:
I just got admitted for MSc Agri-food Economics and Trade at the Poznan University of Life Sciences
Anyone know anything about the school ??
And please what is the next thing ?

Great I guess you are the fourth Nigerian I know going to that school let link up.

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.