Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (907639 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by uche393: 7:04am On Feb 07, 2021
pls guys, what's the required "proof of funds " for self-sponsored undergraduate program?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by zxxtx: 7:25am On Feb 07, 2021

7 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by zxxtx: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2021
uche393:
pls guys, what's the required "proof of funds " for self-sponsored undergraduate program?
please are you applying Poland, how can I reach you so we can work together??

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Dorizzdorcas(f): 7:59am On Feb 07, 2021
Hello my people

Please for someone who wants to collect credit card, please which bank do you recommend
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 07, 2021
zxxtx:
Good morning everyone, I’ve been an studying this thread offline for a while and today I made up my mind to leave this country because this country will kill my shine. I’m 24yo next week and I’ve been in my finals as an undergraduate for almost 2 years. I wish to start all over again in Europe. Germany was my first choice but I was told German visa isn’t easy and they are not issuing student visa now so I’d like to go for Poland. I am the one sponsoring myself to a strange land so please I’d like to know so tips that can help survive.

1. Costs of living ?

2. Is it free education in Poland and how easy is it to get student visa

3. How easy is it to get a legitimate hustle to help myself?

4. I don’t plan on coming back to this country ever again in my life, is it easy to get PR or citizenship?

While I sincerely wish you good luck in finding anyone here to elaborately answer your questions, I think spending some time on Google and YouTube could give you quality answers in the interim.

Good luck ahead!

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2021
Dorizzdorcas:
Hello my people

Please for someone who wants to collect credit card, please which bank do you recommend
Access, Zenith, GTB
Re: Polish Student Visa by zxxtx: 9:21am On Feb 07, 2021
PimpinPips:

While I sincerely wish you good luck in finding anyone here to elaborately answer your questions, I think spending some time on Google and YouTube could give you quality answers in the interim.

Good luck ahead!

Hmmm this isn’t encouraging. Thank you very much
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 9:50am On Feb 07, 2021
Godspeed777:
Please which documents are we supposed to submit for Embassy Legalization apart from WAEC??
for bsc waec for msc bsc certificate and transcript
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2021
emajebi:
Good Morning,

We're preparing to call for a visa appointment, but my sister heard that one of her classmates notarized all her documents and got her visa. But the only thing, to our knowledge, that you have to notarize is the sponsor letter and parental consent letter. Has anyone gotten a visa without a notarized employment letter and pay slips?

Thanks!
yes the only thing I notarized was my sponsor letter
Re: Polish Student Visa by Swazy22: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2021
PimpinPips:

Yea. Poland is not exactly desperate but they are intentionally trying to attract brains, investment and capital, selling themselves as a better bargain than other Schengen or EU countries. I say yea it's worth a shot!
what I meant is the chances of getting the visa since I was denied before .
Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2021
zxxtx:
Good morning everyone, I’ve been an studying this thread offline for a while and today I made up my mind to leave this country because this country will kill my shine. I’m 24yo next week and I’ve been in my finals as an undergraduate for almost 2 years. I wish to start all over again in Europe. Germany was my first choice but I was told German visa isn’t easy and they are not issuing student visa now so I’d like to go for Poland. I am the one sponsoring myself to a strange land so please I’d like to know so tips that can help survive.

1. Costs of living ?

4. I don’t plan on coming back to this country ever again in my life, is it easy to get PR or citizenship?

1 cost of living is relatively cheap compare to some European nation, with 200- 400 euro per month you are good. Put note that you don't earn big money like others in Germany too.

2 no free education for international, but you can get scholarship or tuition waiver, ....no visa is easy to get, just put in your best.

3 I don't have answer to how easy to get job yet

4 to get Pr you start with temporary residence first, it a clear path but it takes years....
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by desmedallion(m): 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
PimpinPips:

Good luck ahead!

Your mail bro
Re: Polish Student Visa by pwettyolly(f): 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hello guys good evening, please I would like to ask the following questions and would appreciate any help I can get.
1. I plan to apply to collegium civitas for October intake, they are the only school taking my course of choice public relations, please who has an idea of it is a good and recognized institution.
2. While in transit I lost my original waec certificate, I have applied for an attestation of result( it won’t come out until January next year) and I’m also about to apply for a confirmation of result from waec, but I was told it would be sent directly to the institution I plan to use it, so I can’t receive by self, now my question is do I go ahead with my application for confirmation and have them send to the school, I don’t know when this would be sent but hopefully in time for next admission, how do I tell the school my waec was sent ahead so I would like to submit other documents.
Please kindly advice on how to go about this thank you very much
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
uche393:
I suggest you read and act on what is on the polish website. It's very helpful
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
zxxtx:

1. Costs of living ?

first things first, I'll strongly advise you read this
thread thoroughly as all your answers have been answered.

1. The cost of living is dependent on the city you intend to go in Poland. Although most places are cheap to live in when compared to other places in europe.

2. Most school in poland charge tuition fees, however it's very cheap depending on the context you view "cheap". You have opportunities to apply for scholarships also.
For list of schools you can visit https://go-poland.pl/.

3. This question doesn't have a single answer, i strongly believe the journey of life is per head and different grace applies, you will be fine at then end of the day when talking of hustle.

4. Your visa is for 365days and you can do your temporary residence permit valid for your the duration of your stay. And also renew so you are covered in that regard, in addition to this poland is also called "a passport to Europe" as it connect you to your dreams and destination faster.

I hope this helps, all I have said is not final as so many gurus in the house can still add to it.
Kind regards.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Dorizzdorcas:
Hello my people

I think sterling bank is the best plug from the reviews of the people as it is faster and has less hassles.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
pwettyolly:
Hello guys good evening, please I would like to ask the following questions and would appreciate any help I can get.
1. I plan to apply to collegium civitas for October intake, they are the only school taking my course of choice public relations, please who has an idea of it is a good and recognized institution.
2. While in transit I lost my original waec certificate, I have applied for an attestation of result( it won’t come out until January next year) and I’m also about to apply for a confirmation of result from waec, but I was told it would be sent directly to the institution I plan to use it, so I can’t receive by self, now my question is do I go ahead with my application for confirmation and have them send to the school, I don’t know when this would be sent but hopefully in time for next admission, how do I tell the school my waec was sent ahead so I would like to submit other documents.
Please kindly advice on how to go about this thank you very much

1.collegium Civitas is a very nice private school in warsaw and many people on this thread are there and doing well

2. I believe you must have your credential before you apply to any school.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by pwettyolly(f): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shogun200:

1.collegium Civitas is a very nice private school in warsaw and many people on this thread are there and doing well

Thank you very much, will go ahead and also mail the school as regards my waec certificate issues, thank you God bless you
Re: Polish Student Visa by 4everEdward(m): 3:43am On Feb 08, 2021
Shogun200:

Sorry sir about this school you just mentioned now? Do have any idea if the school is cheap in terms of tuition
Re: Polish Student Visa by uckennety(m): 5:51am On Feb 08, 2021
abeg ooooooo

how's life for Nigerians in Poland make una no vex

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by gloyal: 7:38am On Feb 08, 2021
IRK is currently recruiting for a second phase.
Please who is applying?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ykhgu1: 8:58am On Feb 08, 2021
Dorizzdorcas:
Hello my people

Access Bank is ok
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ykhgu1: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2021
4everEdward:

Sorry sir about this school you just mentioned now? Do have any idea if the school is cheap in terms of tuition

Bachelor's is 5900 Zloty .. I have 2 of my people resuming there in March
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ykhgu1: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2021
uckennety:
abeg ooooooo

how's life for Nigerians in Poland make una no vex

We are balling ...
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 9:18am On Feb 08, 2021
There's no school called IRK

Check well for the full name of the school and repost.

gloyal:
Please who is applying?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Rolex101(m): 11:45am On Feb 08, 2021
gloyal:
Please who is applying?

Please what is the name of the university?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nuel65(m): 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hey guys, good afternoon. pls my resumption is 1st of March, and my submission is this week do I need to get an extension letter from my school? Because my school is saying they can only provide such letter only on the request of the authority(which I presume is the embassy) what should I do, pls?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
Yes, you need the extension letter as you can not resume with the school on the resumption date (1st of March) due to the late visa processing which will take about 5 to 6 weeks. So presumably, your visa will be out between 8 - 20th of March which is late.

Make sure you get that letter or ELSE.......You know what that means cool

Nuel65:
Hey guys, good afternoon. pls my resumption is 1st of March, and my submission is this week do I need to get an extension letter from my school? Because my school is saying they can only provide such letter only on the request of the authority(which I presume is the embassy) what should I do, pls?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Godspeed777: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
necz:
Yes, you need the extension letter as you can not resume with the school on the resumption date (1st of March) due to the late visa processing which will take about 5 to 6 weeks. So presumably, your visa will be out between 8 - 20th of March which is late.

Make sure you get that letter or ELSE.......You know what that means cool

Omo what will happen if one doesn’t get the extension letter..because I’m on the same issue like this
Re: Polish Student Visa by uckennety(m): 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ykhgu1:

We are balling ...

legit balling

not illegal balling ooooooo

I want to join you guys

I learnt that if one can't speak polish then sorry his name
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
I can't give you such answer. Only the Embassy has such right to give you that undecided

Godspeed777:
Omo what will happen if one doesn’t get the extension letter..because I’m on the same issue like this
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oluwatunmida: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
Heeyyy chief.. Can you drop some keywords to search on Google and YouTube?.. Thanks Sir.
PimpinPips:

Good luck ahead!

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.