Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (907425 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by 1768VG: 9:18am On Mar 16, 2021
This is a lie, how can you survive -14 degree during winter without heating system, presently in Poland and each room in students hostel and normal house outside has heating system, not only inside room but even in bathroom.

Danny6552:
Hello .. please how true is this ?? Just saw it on nairaland..
Re: Polish Student Visa by Okerrionome94: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
ghostscribbler:

Got an offer. Just want to know if there’s anyone on the platform with the same offer.
Yes I got an offer too. I want to proceed to payment of tuition so I can get documents to process my visa

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Okerrionome94: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
lucexy:
True. The situation is annoying. I have a feeling some of the people that got appointment date didn't make the call. I think they paid. I called and it got through, it was ringing but they didn't answer the line. So their actions at the embassy are intentional. I've been calling since the beginning of January and it's still the same. I'm thinking of canceling my admission and looking for another country to pursue my Msc. If by the end of next week and we still have to go through this process to book, I'll cancel my admission. It's too stressful abeg. If we didn't have useless leaders at the hełm of affairs, we won't be in this mess.

Have you paid tuition. I just got a conditional offer and I am instructed to pay tuition so I can get documents to apply for my visa. I want to know if I will have to book an appoinent first before I go ahead to pay for the tution
Re: Polish Student Visa by lucexy: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
Okerrionome94:

Have you paid tuition. I just got a conditional offer and I am instructed to pay tuition so I can get documents to apply for my visa. I want to know if I will have to book an appoinent first before I go ahead to pay for the tution

Yes, I've paid my tuition fee. After which I received my acceptance letter. You have a deadline to pay your fees right? So you have to pay before the deadline.
It depends on you, If you want to book the appointment before paying the tuition fee. I'll advise you to pay the fee before booking appointment, that is, if you're willing to go through the hurdles of booking visa appointment. Between, I've done my visa interview after more than 2 months of calling endlessly.
Re: Polish Student Visa by simplydmd: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
lucexy:

Yes, I've paid my tuition fee. After which I received my acceptance letter. You have a deadline to pay your fees right? So you have to pay before the deadline.
It depends on you, If you want to book the appointment before paying the tuition fee. I'll advise you to pay the fee before booking appointment, that is, if you're willing to go through the hurdles of booking visa appointment. Between, I've done my visa interview after more than 2 months of calling endlessly.

Please how did you eventually call through?
Did you use an agent?
Re: Polish Student Visa by boyken2rhyme: 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
Pls I want to know which of the documents are will to legalized at Polish embassy. I need and urgent feedback as soon as possible thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by UPrincess: 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hello house has anyone appeal refusal reason on item 8 - you have not justify the purpose and conditions of the intended stay? We would like to send in appeal for reconsideration for the refusal reason above. Please advice on the points to highlight. Applicant is going for a master's degree
Re: Polish Student Visa by uzoweezyy: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
Check ur mail
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oemmy: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
papadenzel:
Abeg anybody in Kozminski University or sabi somebody in Kozminski? Please signify make we connect please
Bros if you like your self nor try that school.
Very expensive and unreliable. You can’t use their documents secure visa in Nigeria
Re: Polish Student Visa by mrboluu: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
I just received admission and I was asked to legalise my documents with the embassy and I have done my authentication with MOE and MOFA.How do I book an appointment with the embassy to legalise the documents?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by lucexy: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
simplydmd:

Please how did you eventually call through?
Did you use an agent?

Yes. I used someone but it was still calls. No special connections.
Re: Polish Student Visa by ops84(m): 12:21am On Mar 17, 2021
Any one in this school please: czestochowa University of Technology?

or if you got admissionn from them please Lets connect.

asking for my siblings.
Re: Polish Student Visa by agyeigilbert2: 6:49am On Mar 17, 2021
Please I need accommodation contract for a year at a cheaper price
Re: Polish Student Visa by agyeigilbert2: 7:02am On Mar 17, 2021
My visa was refused twice, one was insurance and second time insufficient funds. I want to reapply with a new sponsor.
My accommodation contract of 1,000 zlyty has expired. I will need one at a cheaper rate.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Wazzaowner(m): 7:41am On Mar 17, 2021
agyeigilbert2:
My visa was refused twice, one was insurance and second time insufficient funds. I want to reapply with a new sponsor.
My accommodation contract of 1,000 zlyty has expired. I will need one at a cheaper rate.

You used payslip for the initial application right?
Re: Polish Student Visa by agyeigilbert2: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2021
Yes

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Okerrionome94: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
lucexy:

Oh wow! Congratulations u passed the first huddle, now u have to wait another 15-60days to get a reply from them. Were u calling everyday? Anyways I attended a conference today online with my school admission officer and I was told that our documents required to apply for visa would be ready three months to resumption, that means I have just three months to go through the visa process. Also the guy said if I want a deadline date extension I could request for, or even if I pay my fees after the deadline it will still be accepted but I just have to pay before June so I can have time to apply for the visa.
Back to you, when is your resumption date?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Wazzaowner(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
Okerrionome94:

Oh wow! Congratulations u passed the first huddle, now u have to wait another 15-60days to get a reply from them. Were u calling everyday? Anyways I attended a conference today online with my school admission officer and I was told that our documents required to apply for visa would be ready three months to resumption, that means I have just three months to go through the visa process. Also the guy said if I want a deadline date extension I could request for, or even if I pay my fees after the deadline it will still be accepted but I just have to pay before June so I can have time to apply for the visa.

Which school is that?
Re: Polish Student Visa by quineP(f): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hello guys
please who schools in collegium civitas
Re: Polish Student Visa by quineP(f): 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2021
hello guys... pls who schools in collegium civitas here
Re: Polish Student Visa by Okerrionome94: 12:03am On Mar 18, 2021
lucexy:

Re: Polish Student Visa by Okerrionome94: 12:10am On Mar 18, 2021
Wazzaowner:

Which school is that?
Vistula university, Wroclaw
Re: Polish Student Visa by Okerrionome94: 12:12am On Mar 18, 2021
lucexy:

Is it bsc or masters u applied for? Please I need to know the documents I need to legalize. I got admitted for bachelors
Re: Polish Student Visa by Okerrionome94: 12:17am On Mar 18, 2021
Hi guys, is anyone here admitted into Vistula university for bachelors degree? I just got admitted and I need a partner that we could share ideas and go through the process together smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Polish Student Visa by dNairaman: 12:30am On Mar 18, 2021
Abeg, who go help me with date na... cry cry

Make online classes no ruin me....
Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 4:10am On Mar 18, 2021
permsec:
Bros is it also applicable in this case. Help me translate what this school is requesting for
U must Legalize ur educational certificate.cause thats what they accept
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sammypedro18(m): 7:00am On Mar 18, 2021
Guys...I got visa! Used payslip, going for MSC. Thanks to all d valuable info from here. Feel free to pm if you got questions or so.
All Glory to God!

10 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by lucexy: 8:06am On Mar 18, 2021
Okerrionome94:

Yes, I called every Thursday but because of my lectures, someone helped me do the call and it got through.
I was supposed to resume March 1, cos of the visa wahala I had to extend the date till April. I am currently runnng the program online.

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.