Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment (1184 Views)

Pls Which Legit Online Investment Can One Do Now Dat Wuld Yield Daily Profit? / How Do I Recoup My Investment / 5% Per Month On Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment by yomi123nl(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2008
Please, can you people suggest a good business one can invest in with minimum supervision.
I am a very busy youngman who works with an oil company here in Lagos, as a result I may not have time monitoring the business I eventually invest in, so, I want to know if there is any business which one can invest in without much supervision(apart from stocks), I've lost over two million naira to stocks within the last one year.
I need an answer urgently.
Re: Investment by oceanflows(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2008
hello yomi123nl,

i want to tell you that ur losing money in stocks might have been as a result of lack of information on which stock to invest your money, thus u ended up buying junk stocks. more so you have to understand that investment is a risky venture. you have to look at your risk tolerance/aversion before investing in any venture capital. however, i have a good news for you ! i know you might be wondering what is the good news this time around ? well don't panic you are almost there. [bFOREX managered account might be the very serious investment that you have been looking for![/b] yes you might say forex is more riskier than stock , but do you know what ? knowledge and comprehensive information is the key to every venture that has stand the test of time. so i implore you to call  on the ceo oceanflow investment limited 08034317717 or email destinyforkings@yahoo.com for serious investment on forex manage account. you don't have to be directly involved all you need do is for me to tell you how it works and you go ahead and open an account in your name with your particulars and be rest assured to flood your account with real earnings. AT the end of the day you give me my commission based on our arrangement. Terms and conditions appllied. so search no more for that's wisdom
Re: Investment by DonnieG(m): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2008
Yomi, i appreciate your desire to invest despite the limited time available to you, When you say business, i'll take it to mean an office, chair and table kind of venture. Good. I must warn, however, that such require close supervision, you see, given the nature of humans, only YOU can diligently run your business to the best It could possibly be, that is not saying that someone else cannot, ABSOLUTE CAUTION is what i am advocating.

As per your loss in the stock market, i would say that it is normal. This may not sound to pleasing but is the fact, hang in there, better days lie ahead. Though, there are other financial securities with less risk and, of course, less returns than stocks, but with a lot more safety. send an email to donaldmbaka@yahoo.com or kanklenzi@yahoo.com and i'll discuss these options with you. Thanks.
Re: Investment by ilekky(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2008
It is part of lessons of life but I have a very good business that you can invest on.In this business,

you don't make any loss.Just believe me.What I am going to charge you is the consultancy fee.Please do not give your

money to anybody.This is a do it yourself attitude.

For more info,call 08028359239 or check my contact office at www.ewealth1.com/contact.html.
Re: Investment by madeonline(m): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2008
My adviced for you is that you should invest in a businss that you can personally monitor on the internet/computer sinc eyou are presently engaged in a full time job.
Experience and literature records that business supervision/mgt plays a critical role in the elements of risk/return and profitability or loss!

For more information: madeonline@gmail.com
Re: Investment by cynic411(f): 4:46am On Nov 24, 2008
Yomi, pls call me on 0706 063 6987
Re: Investment by deguru08: 2:09am On Dec 29, 2008
hi, would you like to make some real cash in this new year (2009) send a blank email to fixedoddsguru@yahoo.com now,for a free report on how to get you fortune
Re: Investment by agadajoey(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2008
Hello My dear brother I am really sorry you lost so much to the markets I had once said the market was going down in this forum and one guy called me an idiot well after all was said and done we have seen it with our eyes. however that is not to say you still cant profit from the market but if you want to do something else i can understand that.
I read a lot of the replies you got and almost everyone is trying to sell you something that's not fair. In my investment experience when the stock market is down money flows to fixed income assets like Treasury Bills and Certificates of deposits and other money market instruments like that. I suggest you buy into the CBN treasury Bills guranteed by by the federal government and tax free on the income generated. its not as profitable and the stock market but its as safe as you can get. i suggest you do this and wait for the markets to heal. Warren buffet says it best. When investing 1. never lose money 2. never forget rule number one.
Go to any discount house like Kakawa and ask for their offerings.
God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

which electronics should i sell in nigeria? / Plz Wat Can A Hundred Thousand Do? / Plaster Of Paris (p.o.p) For Chalk Makers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.