Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,917 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? (11734 Views)

Cute Or Ugly (pic) / Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] / Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by PTBNaija(f): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2007
Ewww, that is not cute! Naija girls have bodies that pass that!
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Rushdie: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2007
@Whitelexi
wat kind of pictures r u postin here, i tot u had a gf, y didnt u put her picture, n write like dis. ehen, wat about nigerian girls in malaysia, cute or ugly??
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by felia(f): 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2007
depending on the ones people have seen, the cute ones are everywere.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by lilvonz(m): 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2007
i quickly closed my eyes when i saw that pics Some people's mind are dirty and corrupt.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by kulzoid4u(m): 4:35am On Oct 09, 2007
nigerian Girls in the us are charming, i have one friend her name is yetunde ajayi,she is very pretty AND I BELIEVE THEY ARE ALL LIKE DAT ,if i may ask who own that big things{BOMBY} i am seein?
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Oranlola(m): 7:28am On Sep 19, 2008
The 9ja girls whey dey my area for brooklyn are very beautiful, I wonder how 9ja guys girls of your area are ugly. You cant judge all 9ja girls from your area. Perhaps, where do you stay in US?
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Malila: 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2008
One reason for having a high proportion of average to ugly chicks in the US could be the fact that hot chicks seldom do well in school. They are constantly getting hit on since puberty so it takes tremendous effort for them to study well and achieve excellence required for studying abroad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sexyleamon Darling, Please Come In / This Afri Chat Of A Thing / Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.