Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

You Can Economize Your Fuel By Using Mpg-cap Tablet - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Can Economize Your Fuel By Using Mpg-cap Tablet (1073 Views)

Mug, Cup, T-shirt, Cap & Plate Printing Machines For sale At Good Rate(pix) / Buy Your Fuel Dispenser Pump And Enjoy 1yr.warranty & A Discount / Buy Your Fuel Dispensing Pumps At Cheap Rate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Economize Your Fuel By Using Mpg-cap Tablet by obiagwuchi(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2008
[b]. What is an MPG-CAP™?

A. MPG-CAP™ is a 100% organic engine conditioner that simultaneously improves fuel economy and power by creating a micro-thin coating on the combustion chamber in your engine allowing your fuel to burn more efficiently.

Q: Has MPG-CAP™ been effectively tested?

A: Yes, MPG-CAP™ has been tested in both laboratory and road tests with significant results in effective performance. Forever Freedom International guarantees a 7-14% improvement in fuel economy. If you drive with a heavy foot, you will notice an increase in performance, but not a high increase in mileage.

Q. Why should I use MPG-CAPS™?

A. MPG-CAPS™ increase the overall vehicle performance, including increase in fuel efficiency in miles per gallon, decrease in engine wear and tear, decrease in harmful emissions, and a reduce engine operating temperatures.

Q. Are MPG-CAPS™ harmful to my engine`s seals?

A. No, MPG-CAPS™ do not contain anything harmful to the engine, gaskets, or seals.

Q. How do MPG-CAPS™ differ from other fuel additives?

A. MPG-CAP™ is not a fuel additive. It is a combustion chamber conditioner that improves an engine’s internal combustion process to give you lower emissions, better gas mileage, and better fuel economy. Some fuel additives serve only as “fuel system cleaners” adding detergents, or harmful chemicals that can hurt your engine. MPG-CAPs™ are 100% safe for the environment and for your engine.

Q. What type of fuel should be used with MPG-CAP™ ?

A. Any grade of Gasoline, Diesel, Biodiesel, and Ethanol-Gasoline blends may be used. The lower the grade of fuel used, the more noticeable the improvement.

Q. How often should I use MPG-CAP™ ?

A. MPG-CAP™ should be used with every fill-up.

Q. Is MPG-CAP™ registered with the E.P.A.?

A. Yes. the EPA has reviewed the third-party research report submitted by FFI and consequently registered the product(#201 220 001).The EPA does not endorse, certify, or approve any product.

Q. Can MPG-CAP™ be used in other motorized machines as well?

A. Yes, MPG-CAP™ can be used in all diesel or gasoline powered engines such as boats, agricultural equipment, heavy machinery, etc. as well as 2-cycle equipment such as outboard motors, chain saws, lawn mowers, etc. Further, MPG-CAP™ may be used biodiesel fuels and ethanol-gasoline blends.

Q. Does MPG-CAP™ reduce fuel emissions and improve the environment?

A. MPG-CAP™ can reduce carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons, and nitrogen oxide.

Q. What happens if I spill MPG-CAP™ on my hands?

A. Simply wipe off the MPG-CAP™ with a clean paper towel and wash your hands.

Q. Will MPG-CAP™ work in my antique or classic car?

A. Yes. MPG-CAP™ will improve the performance of older cars as well.

Q. Can MPG-CAP™ cause any damage to my car`s fuel system or catalytic converter?

A. MPG-CAP™ will not damage fuel systems or catalytic converters.

Q. Will MPG-CAP™ aid in starting my car in extreme temperatures?

A. Yes. MPG-CAP™ helps start your engine easier in both hot and cold temperatures.

Q. Can MPG-CAP™ clean my fuel system like other additives might?

A. MPG-CAP™ is not a fuel additive. It creates a micro-thin coating on the combustion chamber in your engine allowing your fuel to burn more efficiently.

Q. Does MPG-CAP™ improve my vehicle`s fuel mileage?

A. MPG-CAP™ will help you save money while delivering greater efficiency and performance results at the same time. MPG-CAP™ will condition your engine and help your engine last longer, too! . If you drive with a heavy foot, you will notice an increase in performance, but not a high increase in mileage. If you drive following the speed limits, your mileage will increase 7-14%.

Q: Is MPG-CAP an environmentally safe product?

A: MPG-CAP™ is EPA registered and is safe for use in all pump fuels.

Q. Is the MPG-CAP™ safe?

A. Yes, please click here to see the Material Safety Data Sheet [/b]

(1) (Reply)

Open You Pay Pal Acount For Free! / Launching Of Instant Naira / We Need Lead Ore Supply In Lagos:contact Us If You Have Lead Ore To Supply!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.