Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Open You Pay Pal Acount For Free! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Open You Pay Pal Acount For Free! (1068 Views)

Create A Google Voice Acount And Verify It In Nigeria / How Can A Nigerian Open Pay Pal Account Without Stress? Share Your Opinion Now / Info On How To Open A Usa Bank Acount From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open You Pay Pal Acount For Free! by femicrown: 11:29am On Oct 28, 2008
WHAT IS PAYPAL?
Paypal is an online account ,which is being used by webmasters, ecommerce websites to receive payment from their customers, alternatively it is used to receive payment online,most these websites,if you don’t have paypal you can not
Do any business with them.

WHY PAYPAL
Paypal is the only secured online payment, that is the reason for its popularity.

HOW TO OPEN PAYPAL IN NIGERIA

This is where am going to ,like I said earlier on,a lot of Nigerians have being looking for ways to open a paypal account for their online business. I am into affiliate marketing,info marketing and bloging.
After few months,I wanted to collect my online earnings,then the need for paypal arise,then I get to discovered that paypal doesn’t want to see my face and some other African countries not to talk of opening an account with them.
Then I cracked the code on how to open and verify your paypal

IF YOU CAN FOLLOW THIS STEPS THEN YOU CAN OPEN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT FOR FREE WITHIN FEW MINUTES.AND CAN BE FUNDED FROM NAIJA!

Do you know that GTB now have a branch in the UK? If you've already have an account with them is a good news for UJust go to any of their branch and make inquiry about the opening.

It's FREE! all i want you to do is to buy me a drink for my effort if you're interested you can email me evafem4@yahoo.com

see the attached file and see what pay pal is really about.

Solve your online transaction problems FOREVER! email me evafem4@yahoo.com

See you at the top,

Re: Open You Pay Pal Acount For Free! by damseluk(f): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2008
hi , i we like to no more abt pay pal account pls mail me on anti4luv2002@yahoo.co.uk .
Re: Open You Pay Pal Acount For Free! by ebizsols(m): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2008
bros thank you for your very lousy file you downloaded from paypal's website and you are requesting for a beer

Bros before you deceive others, first deceive your self,

and when making a contribution on these board make worthy contributions
Re: Open You Pay Pal Acount For Free! by femicrown: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2008
Go on man ! It's good to criticize,after all, it's a freedom of expression.
But i believe you're idle,

So i know why devil borrow you,because u no get work! cheesy
Re: Open You Pay Pal Acount For Free! by dayus444: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2008
I have a paypal account which i registered with a fake us address and phone no. Please is there anyway i can edit my contact details and also verify the account. I now hear that you can open a paypal account using a nigerian address and also verify it . H ow true is this claim
Re: Open You Pay Pal Acount For Free! by femicrown: 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2008
yes ,you can edit and change your details. what matters is that the details of you paypal must corespond with that of your bank account you want to link your paypal with for verification.The address and other information should be the same.

see you at the top!
Re: Open You Pay Pal Acount For Free! by asifu: 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2008
Femi crown or Adefemi. ride on forget idle talks, Most people are having this PAY-PAL palaver. I will like to know more about it. Please e-mail :- oluwole.bakare@yahoo.com
Re: Open You Pay Pal Acount For Free! by femicrown: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2008
what exactly do you want to know?
Re: Open You Pay Pal Acount For Free! by femicrown: 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2008
make sure you don't use the back door for paypal because paypal can be sensitive. They won't tell you until you are about to withdraw that's when the problem will come up.opening can be simple but what getting the requirement needed? that's where i come in. for more details for opening the paypal without any problem email evafem4@yahoo.com
Re: Open You Pay Pal Acount For Free! by alldone(m): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2008
this back door issue is a problem.
i love to do things straight.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Up A Standerd Fast Food Resturant And Management In Nigeria / . / Flossy Plimsolls On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.