Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Don Jazzy's Album. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy's Album. (1589 Views)

Poll: Should Don Jazzy release an Album?

Release Album: 26% (7 votes)
Shouldn't release: 34% (9 votes)
It's his decision: 38% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

IKE KAN By 9ice Prod. by Don Jazzy / Don Jazzy V. Dbanj: Who Has Benefitted The Most? / Don Jazzy's "enigma" Winner Has Been Found! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy's Album. by Baro(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2008
Aside his confirmed mastery of beats, take it or leave it, Don Jazzy has convincinly proven that he is a good vocalist; atleast commercially.  Listen to 90% of D'banj's songs you will feel me. So what do you all think, shouldn't Don Baba J just go ahead and release HIS OWN PERSONAL ALBUM(emphasis intended)? instead of singing more than Dbanj in Dbanj's songs and pretending he is only producing! lipsrsealed

For me i think he already has an unreleased album, all he is been trying  to do is check if music lovers would like his odd but likeable voice before he drops it. . .  Rememeber BIG BAMO of defunct group:Maintain used  to pretend he was just a  producer/manager until yahoozee come kpopkotiti grin

Nairalanders it's over to you
Re: Don Jazzy's Album. by chineduho: 1:03am On Sep 29, 2008
Don jazzy should continue with the way things are.He is a good producer and dbanj has got the voice and effizy.
Re: Don Jazzy's Album. by chidipupay(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2008
chinedu h.o:

Don jazzy should continue with the way things are.He is a good producer and dbanj has got the voice and effizy.

i support you
Re: Don Jazzy's Album. by kenypumpin: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2008
it is just nice doin the efizzy underground wiv dbanj.he doesnt need any album jare wink
Re: Don Jazzy's Album. by TheSly: 2:13am On Sep 30, 2008
Baro:

Aside his confirmed mastery of beats, take it or leave it, Don Jazzy has convincinly proven that he is a good vocalist; atleast commercially. Listen to 90% of D'banj's songs you will feel me. So what do you all think, shouldn't Don Baba J just go ahead and release HIS OWN PERSONAL ALBUM(emphasis intended)? instead of singing more than Dbanj in Dbanj's songs and pretending he is only producing! lipsrsealed

For me i think he already has an unreleased album, all he is been trying to do is check if music lovers would like his odd but likeable voice before he drops it. . . Rememeber BIG BAMO of defunct group:Maintain used to pretend he was just a producer/manager until yahoozee come kpopkotiti grin

Nairalanders it's over to you
Don Jazzy cant sing.
The last thing he would do is to come out with something like em DJ Khaleed, DJ Drama's Typa album.
Re: Don Jazzy's Album. by Baro(m): 11:49pm On May 05, 2009
Been digging for this thread for quite some time now, happy i got it today . . . .

Nairalanders more views please wink
Re: Don Jazzy's Album. by icezik1(m): 5:07am On May 06, 2009
He should consider it. The way Dr. Dre is releasing an album as well.
Re: Don Jazzy's Album. by dasa: 2:08am On May 08, 2009
i think don jazzy shud do an album. i will even pay more for it than dbanj or wande coal.
Jazzy has a very nice high life rythm when he sings. his album will be very hot!!!

Don baba jay, oya drop album.
Re: Don Jazzy's Album. by mrmetoo1: 4:09am On May 08, 2009
It actually won't be a bad idea at all but I'm sure his unknown artists would prefer him to share his ideas for his album to make as their own. If he decides to release though, I think it'll be fiyah!!!
Re: Don Jazzy's Album. by eleshin(m): 2:21pm On May 08, 2009
i'm not sure its a good idea,jazzy is better cooking the beat and playing an underground tone for his artists.he is not a singer.
Re: Don Jazzy's Album. by iboboyz: 3:13pm On May 08, 2009
Don Jazzy na baba, anything he does will work out.
Re: Don Jazzy's Album. by baslone: 4:32pm On May 08, 2009
It won't be any different from a D'BANJ ALBUM. I think he should
release a double CD. The population of followers too much.

He's dulling himself. He should come out and make his money once
and for all. The sun don't shine forever. One thing that's for sure - he'll definitely lose one fan- ME!!!
Re: Don Jazzy's Album. by Phony200(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2009
No point. He's best a producer and support vocalist.
Re: Don Jazzy's Album. by eleshin(m): 1:18pm On May 09, 2009
Phony200:

No point. He's best a producer and support vocalist.
on point.
Re: Don Jazzy's Album. by princesa(f): 4:25pm On May 09, 2009
unlike what you guyz say and think, don jazzy wouldnt dream of releasing an album of his own work!!!
he is much wiser than you think, he knows its better if he supports the younger and more acceptable youngsters, having dbanj and wande caoal as his top protege isnt a bad idea atall, besides have you guyz noticed he is a little shy or pretends to be

singing is a no no and a bad idea at a good market strategy
on a surerer note. . . . , he wont dream of sucha thing cool
Re: Don Jazzy's Album. by rockyfela(m): 12:08am On May 11, 2009
@ Princesa i dont think u are in a right position 2 know what he wd do. after all we are not on his mind. He has started singing on dbanj's song who knows he might be testing waters. All we can do is hope nd pray he doesnt try such attempts cos its definitely a bad idea.
Re: Don Jazzy's Album. by princesa(f): 6:02pm On May 12, 2009
am not in a position thats true
but it is easier to guess he would never opt for that . . . . . . . . cos he knows what the business entails and knows the dos and donts so on a surerer guess, he would never attempt such thing!!! cool
Re: Don Jazzy's Album. by osasp(m): 7:20pm On May 12, 2009
dude shouldnt release an album abeg.
unless he does it like jimmy jatt where he produces the songs and have icons rip the beats to shreds.
works every time and he can afford it.

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History / Lyrics Of See You Again By Wiz Khalifa- Dedicated To Paul Walker / Download Orezi Hit Songs On 2324xclusive [ Audio]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.