Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Do You Desire To Make Thousands Of Naira Weekly, Then Read This - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Desire To Make Thousands Of Naira Weekly, Then Read This (1025 Views)

How I Make Up To 15000 Naira Weekly Through Online Sport Business(football Betting) In Nigeria. / Do You Want To Win Pool This Week 28 Then Read / Just Revealed! How To Rake In Thousands Of Naira Weekly From The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Desire To Make Thousands Of Naira Weekly, Then Read This by ucheabosi: 4:33am On Sep 29, 2008
DO YOU DESIRE TO MAKE THOUSANDS OF NAIRA WEEKLY AS AN INFORMATION/INTERNET MARKETER?

Have you ever thought of the fact that you can really make a lot of money both online and offline as an internet or information marketer or any other person selling hot selling products, e-books and softwares.

I won’t say much but all I have to say is this, you can make to make a lot of money in Nigeria as a full copyright owner and seller of any of these hot – selling products, e-books and softwares.

1. MANUAL ON HOW TO BROWSE THE INTERNET TOTALLY FREE WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONE AND COMPUTER SYSTEM (DESKTOP/LAPTOP)

2. HOW TO MAKE OVER 10,000 NAIRA WEEKLY CONFIGURING AND CONNECTING GSM PHONES TO
MAKE FREE CALLS 24/7 ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA WITHOUT RECHARGE CARDS. THIS ONE IS 100% LEGAL

3. HOW TO MAKE BETWEEN $200 TO $1000 MONTHLY FROM THE GOOGLE ADSENSE PROGRAM

4. HOW TO MAKE $5,000 WITHIN 15DAYS OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH ONE TIME INVESTMENT OF $20

5. MADE IN NIGERIA MOBILE PHONE JAVA SOFTWARE BROWSER THAT ENABLES YOU BROWSE THE INTERNET FREE ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE, IT ALLOWS YOU CHECK E-MAILS, CHAT Y.MESSENGER, TRADE FOREX, CHECK ANY WEBSITE AND SEND FREE SMS. ALL THIS WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR AIRTIME/CREDIT BALANCE

6. POWERFUL MANUAL ON HOW TO START MAKING MONEY PRINTING AND SELLING RECHARGE CARDS FOR ANY NETWORK IN NIGERIA.

7. INFORMATIONAL MANUAL ON HOW TO START AND PROMOTE YOUR EXPORTATION BUSINESS ONLINE

8. POWERFUL MANUAL ON HOW TO ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS/WEBSITE TO OVER ONE MILLION NIGERIAN AUDIENCES EVERYDAY PLUS HOW YOU CAN OWN A WEBSITE FREE.

THE PRODUCTS IN OUR STORE ARE ENDLESS. BUT ALL I CAN SAY IF YOUR HANDS CAN GRAB ONLY ONE OF THESE HOT-SELLING PACKAGES, THEN I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE MONEY BIG TIME OUT OF IT.

YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO SELL THESE PRODUCTS AT ANY AMOUNT YOU DEEM OK BY YOU.

We are giving out any of these packages at wholesale prices (i.e. half the amount I sell to my customers & clients) hoping that you would make a lot of money by selling them. If you don’t know how to advertise/market a product, then you also need to get item No. 8.

Check www.n a i r a j o b s f o r u m.com
or www.o n l i n e t e c h.co.nr

please remove the domain name spacing
Or Ping us on:
Re: Do You Desire To Make Thousands Of Naira Weekly, Then Read This by slybase(m): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2008
The era of difficult money making on the internet is over.

Money making redefined without having to pay anybody anything. Just visit www.savvylink.ws fill the form, watch the movie and see the wonders of money making

Visit www(dot)silverlink(dot)ws, I repeat, you are not paying anybody anything to start
Re: Do You Desire To Make Thousands Of Naira Weekly, Then Read This by OmniPotens(m): 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2008
Continue your adverts on the business section. Here is not for you.

Off you gooooooooooo!

(1) (Reply)

Trading Signal / 7 Reputable Nigeria Investment Companies / Free Adult Website Demo Pass Valid Till 5th March.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.