Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Price Of 2 Plots Of Land With Fence And Gate In Port-harcourt, Off Nta Road ? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Price Of 2 Plots Of Land With Fence And Gate In Port-harcourt, Off Nta Road ? (1197 Views)

The Construction Of The Nta Road Mgboba Duplex In Portharcourt / Plots Of Land For Sale At Shell Location Road Off NTA Road Portharcourt At 2m / Sold Forsale bungalow with unit of flats with fence and gate @ ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of 2 Plots Of Land With Fence And Gate In Port-harcourt, Off Nta Road ? by goldenson(m): 5:53am On Sep 29, 2008
I will like to know the price of 2 plots of land with fence and gate in Port- Harcourt just off NTA road. I really need to know from poeple who have readl idea of the price, Please its very important,
Re: Price Of 2 Plots Of Land With Fence And Gate In Port-harcourt, Off Nta Road ? by ODA1: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2008
I have 3 plots of land in port harcourt, off NTA road(close to the Road) at the rate of 3 million naira per plot and its negotiable.

The plots of land is not fenced and with no gate and is also readily available.

If you are interested, call David 08035476014, 08033415802
Re: Price Of 2 Plots Of Land With Fence And Gate In Port-harcourt, Off Nta Road ? by goldenson(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2008
O.D.A:

I have 3 plots of land in port harcourt, off NTA road(close to the Road) at the rate of 3 million naira per plot and its negotiable.

The plots of land is not fenced and with no gate and is also readily available.

If you are interested, call David 08035476014, 08033415802

Bro, can you explain to me the kind of houses the are building there now. Are the mostly residential and can one build commercial property there, also how about that NTA , have they repaired it all. The last time i was there, the roads were in a bad shape. Please let me know the current state of that whole location.
Re: Price Of 2 Plots Of Land With Fence And Gate In Port-harcourt, Off Nta Road ? by ODA1: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2008
The road is good and they are lovly Houses around there, It can be use for commercial porperty too . while not come and use your eyes too see it. i will be waiting too see . thank u
Re: Price Of 2 Plots Of Land With Fence And Gate In Port-harcourt, Off Nta Road ? by goldenson(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2008
thanks for the insight, Actually, i own the 2 plots there. I have had it for a while now but i was contemplating on selling it and maybe buying a land in lagos. Do u think that place will add more high value say in about 2 years time.
Re: Price Of 2 Plots Of Land With Fence And Gate In Port-harcourt, Off Nta Road ? by ODA1: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2008
No but in about 5years u can sell ,Becos there is on-going work to repair the major roads.
Maybe you might sell to buy in a choice area in lagos where you can sell faster to make returns in appreciation.

If you are interested , then reach me as i can provide buying parties who are interested.
Re: Price Of 2 Plots Of Land With Fence And Gate In Port-harcourt, Off Nta Road ? by goldenson(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2008
Bro, thanks a lot for the good insight, One more question i have is this: Is that area a good location to build something like a guest house ie mini hotel ?. or maybe a block of flats, the last time i went there, it was mostly residential building there
Re: Price Of 2 Plots Of Land With Fence And Gate In Port-harcourt, Off Nta Road ? by ODA1: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2008
that area is a good location to build something like a guest house ie mini hotel, Also a block of flats, too

(1) (Reply)

Flats And Houses For Rent. / For Sale- 3b/r Bungalow @ Northern Foreshore Estate, Chevron Drive / Need to be a Landlord At Ikorodu, Isawo, Ogijo, Gberigbe and Maya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.