Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

The Authenticity Of Dragnet And Gse Recruitment Agencies! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Authenticity Of Dragnet And Gse Recruitment Agencies! (756 Views)

The Legend Of Dragnet / An Appeal To Dragnet And Co / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Authenticity Of Dragnet And Gse Recruitment Agencies! by tommy007: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2008
hi guys , please does any one know about the authenticity of gse or dragnet recruitment agencies? do you know anyone who has atleast being called for an interview after writing their test. i wrote their test abt 2weeks ago , had a good score which i`ve used to apply to various companies who they claim to have an agreement with ,but i havent heard a thing. guys , i need your contributions.!!
Re: The Authenticity Of Dragnet And Gse Recruitment Agencies! by onafan(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2008
same thing here, i`m still waiting .hope they are for real!
Re: The Authenticity Of Dragnet And Gse Recruitment Agencies! by jchuckc(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2008
jst take it easy, i wrote mine at the end of may n had an interview thru them in july. it takes time jst doesnt happen like magic. jst be patient, infact were some guys that wrote theirs in january n got interviewed in july.
Re: The Authenticity Of Dragnet And Gse Recruitment Agencies! by tommy007: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2008
jchuck, thanks but what percentage those one have to score to stand the chance of being invited for an interview?? what did u score?holla back

(1) (Reply)

3 Lng Jobs And Others Closing On 7th October / Unilever And Nigerian Conservative Foundation Are Calling / Seven-up Recruiting Electrical Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.