Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Free sponsorship for your Education Here - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Free sponsorship for your Education Here (80828 Views)

Download Financing Your Education / Cyprus Company Is Funding Peoples Education Here In Nigeria / Free Resource Ebooks For Your Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free sponsorship for your Education Here by austinobee: 8:32am On Sep 30, 2008
Why stress yourself looking for money to finance your education, there are lots of people out there willing to give you a soft loan to finance your education from any level and to any level, be it from Secondary School to your Masters or PhD level.

What's the best part of the deal, you may never get to pay back the loan. But I think you should.

For more information please visit www.freescholarshipsandloans..com to get all the information you will need.  Guess what.

All of this info is free, you don't have to pay anybody any money to ge the loans.

3 Likes

Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by patricosma: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2008
Does the scholarship allow for us to work while going to school, or must I be a full time student? Please reply urgently my email is patricosma@gmail.com or you can reach me on 07028339875.

Thanks
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by austinobee: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2008
patricosma:

Does the scholarship allow for us to work while going to school, or must I be a full time student? Please reply urgently my email is patricosma@gmail.com or you can reach me on 07028339875.

Thanks

Yes the scholarships will allow you work and go to school at the same time
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by estergeorge: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2013
how can contact to them my e-mail is estergeorge4@gmail.com and phon no 0717492599

1 Like

Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by vivinsun: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2013
[b]I need a sponsorMy study's

RESPECTED SIR AND MADAM.

My name is R.Muthukumar Allies Vivinsun Father Name Rajendran (late). i am living in india sate tamil nadu my city coimbatore and I am doing in God’s Ministry in Coimbatore in Other Place. My age is 26, I have finished degree in Bible College, and now I planned to do higher studies in Master of Divinity at UNIFICATION THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY. My Family is very poor and they cannot help me in financing for my studies so I request you. please any body help me by providing funds for my higher studies which will be very much helpful for me. i want 10000 dollar. i need fly ticket and 5 year college fees . please help me

Please visit my worship video is uploaded in www.youtube.com in the name of (vivinsun) and also my website- www.vivinsun.webs.com

So kindly do favor for my studies and for any clarification feel free to call me in my number (00919842260314) My email id vivinsun95@yaho.com

Thanking you

Your Faithfully

Muthukumar Allies Vivinsun

Size of sponsorship
$10,000

Country
All, All
Category
All
Search words
Telephone
Email
vivinsun95@yahoo.com
Website
http://www.vivinsun.webs.com
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by easy86: 8:46am On Oct 19, 2014
Am yusuf by name from nigeria i also need a sponsor for my education whether here in nigeria or abroad may the lord help you as well. My e-mail [adiatuyusuf40@gmail.com], phone number +2347038208290. Thanks
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by kinturrick(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
hi ,am kintu seeking any sympathetic well wisher who can help me accompolish my education as i dropedout from high school in 2007 after finishing my O level certificate and it's now 8years so far without schooling yet the bad thing my dad died though mum is still alive but she was house work implying that she can do nothing about it.if at all there's anyone interested in helping me kindly contact me on kinturrick@gmail.com for more details if you feel like or would like to help me thanks.
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by olatos4jesus: 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2015
Sturdy in one of the best university in London (Imperial College London) with a very affordable tuition fee. Get more information here http://www.edumacro.com/imperial-college-london-business-school-full-details/
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dear Sir or Madam
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by liveyourlife: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2015

If you fancy yourself a Bookworm or an Intelligent person?
, join our TeacherElite program. Educate someone online now

or help them smash Assignments

and Earn Real Money.

Kindly Click Here!! :-) .
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by vanosky: 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by lemba: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
am Abram, two years now without school.am waiting for sponsors desperately. please help.
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by EfeSan: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
Please can a sponsor call me I really need this I am very intelligent. +2348136057898, my name is Efe. Pls ASAP
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by fah4esa: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hi Everyone my name is Mahamadou Kone.
I'm from Mali and i am a student in 1st class of Computer science and telecoms. i'm an excellent student, through all studies i was always remarquable at school. i participated to many scholar competitions and won many prises. And i would like to continue my tudies in the USA.
I have apply to the Ohio Northern University through the Common Application, and my submition depends on tests i have to be taken before January 31 2016.
My real problem is that my family can't afford the requiered amount to complete those tests and pay my ticket to Ohio, its all about 4,000$.
Please if anyone can help me or could find a help for me just let me know through my contacts below:
cell:+223 91 22 00 50
E-mail: fah4esa@hotmail.fr
Thanks in advance
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by Mavic1991(f): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hi My name is Ma. Victoria Sanchez 24years old from Philippines. I am a freshmen Bachelor of Music Major in Music Education student in New Era University , unfortunately I wasn't able to pursue my degree for the coming 
years because my parents doesn't have money to support my tuition fees in School. I did work for the past month in a organization to have a bit money to support my needs in school like transportation and food but suddenly after 6 months my boss terminate me in my work. I really need someone who have heart that could support my tuition fees in school . I want to pursue my dreams to graduate and to be  A music educator someday , to share my talent in playing instrument to everyone   and to share what I have learned in my alma matter. I need to finish this course because I know that this is what U want to be someday. I want to help also my parents to give them a better life and support their needs . 
I have no bad intensions I just want to study and pursue my dreams.
Email me here: mavi.san05@gmail.com
[b][/b]
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by stexystecy: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hi.my name is Susan. Am from Kenya and am 22yrs old.am a woman who believes in her self and dreams to go far..I have 7 siblings and my mum is a single mother..my little siblings stays with mum n my brother is not working.i droped out of school to help my mother in raising us.its a long story I can't say it all here.I have a brother age 13 who is in class 6,I have a beautiful little sister age 8 who is in class 3 and another sister WHO is in nursery school. I have another sister age 17 who is in form 3 and she lives with mum.am the one taking care of them coz my must is unable and she is HIV positive.. am currently living with my little brother age 15 whom I love so much and am unable to educate him.I do part time jobs so that means I feed from hand to mouth.I really want to educate my brother but unfortunately am unable.I trust in God that someone will hear my cry. I need assistant from any sponsor to sponsor my beloved little brother. Please help me.he finished class 8 last year.. Anyone touched by this conduct me through my email address......
susanmwende12@gmail.com
My WhatsApp number is +254714832773
My phone call number is +254706886347
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by NICOLER11: 12:01am On Jul 22, 2016
austinobee:
Why stress yourself looking for money to finance your education, there are lots of people out there willing to give you a soft loan to finance your education from any level and to any level, be it from Secondary School to your Masters or PhD level.

What's the best part of the deal, you may never get to pay back the loan. But I think you should.

For more information please visit www.freescholarshipsandloans..com to get all the information you will need.  Guess what.

All of this info is free, you don't have to pay anybody any money to ge the loans.

Hi! Good day! This is Nicole Rostrata, 19 yrs old from Philippines. I am a 3rd yr student from University of Santo tomas taking up bachelor of science and business administration major in marketing management seeking for help to finance my study. Apparently, both of my parents can't afford anymore my studies because i have 4 brothers also that they're supporting i give way to my brother to make him study. Im also working right now as a call center agent at convergys but my salary is still not enought to support my studies. Im more than willing to appreciate any help that i will receive as long as it concerns with my study. And once i graduate im going to give back all the help you did for me. Thank you so much in advance!

Truly yours,
Nicole Rostrata

You can contact me at my email nicolerostrata@rocketmail.com
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by Mugisha6: 2:09am On Aug 05, 2016
Hello,
l am mugisa justin,a male ugandan national and citizen aged 21.l completed my o'level in secondary school last year 2015 and scored first grade.l love to continue studying but lack of finance has become my limit.because l wanted to continue in A'level and do science combination and then join university to persue either one of these dream courses of mine i e,pilote course or oil and gas engineering.my parents do not have money to support me further in paying my school fees.
therefore l really need some one who can help me and pay my school fees to continue my study such that l can persue my dream and graduate in either one of the above courses.
please its just a humble request from me that you help me because l really need to study but lack the resource of financing my education.

may the grace of the lord be with you.
email me;
mugisha_justin@yahoo.com
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by Namukhaywa(m): 4:59am On Sep 05, 2016
hi everyone my name is namukhaywa cornelius a boy from kenya am 20 years old I did my kcse in the year 2015 where by i passed with a grade of b minus and i wish to carry on with my studies in bacholar of education science {chemistry)since my parents are unable to raise the necessary funds i humble request any hearted person to help me. God bless you you can call me on 0792156795 email on cnamukhaywa@gmail.com
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by Eowriand389: 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by gbengaoyeladun(m): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
am oyeladun gbenga by name, i had through with my nd in 2014, nobody to help again because i lost my mother during my year in school and my father have stroke last year. Please i need help to enroll for my hnd. I will be very happy to see help from somebody aand God will reward you as you do so.gbengaoyeladun@gmail.com or 08106341850
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by angielamela: 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
Good day everyone!
I am a BSE-English student. I am on my fourth year in college and I'm from Philippines. I will be having my internship this semester in one of the public schools in our country, which also means a great deal of expenses we have to bear. My family's earning is quiet insufficient to accommodate all of these things. On this regard, I would like to ask for your help if you happen to know any sponsor who can help me. I know I sound desperate, and to be honest, I really am. It's either I get a sponsor to help me and my family overcome this situation or the last three years of my studies will go to waste. Our batch is the last in the old curriculum and if I won't be able to continue my studies this year, I will have to start all over again.
I am hoping for your help in this most desperate time of need. Thank you in anticipation of your response.

Gmail: angielamela42@gmail.com
Contact No.: 09302277556
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 06, 2016
Hi everyone, good day! My name is Mark Juharney Ramilo. I am looking for a person with a kind heart who will sponsor my studies for 5 months. I would like to take a Marine Electrician course in Tesda because I have a dreams to achieve so that I can raise my family fro poverty. I'm so much thankful to those persons who will help me. You may contact me in 09169979954. May God bless you all in return. Thank you so much.
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by somphonh: 4:56am On Mar 29, 2017
hello. my name is somphonh i am in Nan district but i came to laungprabang ,laos for study .....i am a student ,i would like to study ,and many kinds of my hometown are want to study too..we are looking for a person with kind heart who will sponsor of out education ,we are so thanksful to those person who will help us . you may contact me in 02059309010 or my Email is somphonhvanhnasack2017@gmail.com may god bless you all in return ,thank you so much......
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by Tatevik: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hi, I am Tatev. I am admitted to study master degree in two universities (in Portugal and in Germany). How can I find sponsor?
my email is tatevikarakelyan20@gmail.com
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by welikanna: 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hi
I am Sandali Welikanna from sri lanka. And i am currently doing my al in malaysia but i have trouble paying the fees.
I completed my first semester but my mom lost her job and i am having a hard time paying the fees. Plz help me .my mom is a single mom. And i really wanna learn.
I am 20 years and i am trying to continue my studies. Plz this is my second chance in succeeding and i teally need help.
Per semester it Rm 10000 to 15 000. I have another two semesters only.
Plz need this help urgently.
I have still not payed for my second semester and if i dont i will not be allowed to continue the course.
I cant work hear sonce they dont allow international students to work. If anyone is willing to help me the following are my contact details.
I appreciate the help i get

Email: sanduchathurika@gmail.com
Mobile: +60 1137512215

Thank you soo much
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by davidatendo(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2017
My name is David Sylvester i am a male Tanzanian, 24 years
. I am appealing to any one/company/group/ institution who would kindly sponsor for my education because.
i am facing financial problems to complete my MBA course attainable at Cavendish University Uganda- where have currently attained my admission. am ready to do any thing attached to the help given to me by any person, organisation,group of people or company if at all required.
please help me out because Education is the key to success.
May God bless you all who wish to support me.
CONTACTS
DAVID SYLVESTER
P.O BOX 30149, KIBAHA (TANZANIA)
EMAIL: davidatendo@gmail.com
+255743831433
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by tobisco29(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
Please i need someone who can please sponsor me on my admission which i got, i tried my best to pay for my jamb, screening fees and the acceptance fee with the money which i have been saving for years just to get a new phone, but i found out education is more important so i invested my savings on it. My father is a farmer, what he gets from is farm is what we eat and sell to take care of the family. Please i dont want to lose this oppourtunity to study at the university, or if i can help you do any legal job in other for you to assist me even throughout my academic year i will be glad you did.
My Mail => Tobisco29@gmail.com
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by Erungworo: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
i tried the link but it is not opening, can someone please connet me i need financial assistance with my school fees inorder to go for service. ogar_stephen@yahoo.come. phone no 07067072549

(1) (2) (Reply)

Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. / Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here / List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.