Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Free sponsorship for your Education Here - Educational Services (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Free sponsorship for your Education Here (80853 Views)

Download Financing Your Education / Cyprus Company Is Funding Peoples Education Here In Nigeria / Free Resource Ebooks For Your Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by Autumnspell16: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hey!

My name is Nora and I'm from India. I have an offer letter from Limkokwing university for a BA(Hons) in Animation and am in desperate need of funding my education.

It has been a dream of mine to study at Limkokwing University. My father did not believe that a degree in arts could amount to anything and therefore I was compelled to enroll for a Bachelor's in Business Administration degree in my home country. I am currently in my final semester of this BBM program and have worked hard to gain knowledge and experience by working freelance for my current institution and other personal contacts with respect to graphic design. I Like painting and can vouch for myself as a pretty decent artist as my certification in Graphic Design was funded by myself from the little money I earned by selling my paintings and designs. My current institution heads and lecturers have recognized my talent and encouraged me to apply for a course that caters to enhances my talent and interests which lead me to save up and apply at Limkokwing. My application has been accepted at Limkokwing but my father will still not budge from his decision. He refuses to even help me with getting student loans and has prevented the rest of my extended family from possibly helping me.

I really want to make it out there and be able to grow in the Art and Design industry. Any help from anyone willing is much appreciated.

I read somewhere that what you get you must give, I have promised myself, Irrespective of me receiving this aid or otherwise, I shall always strive to help another when needed. I hope to one day be successful enough to help another child fulfill his/her dream like mine will.

Regards,
Nora.

Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by AlexiusEffiong(f): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2019
My name is Emmanuela Effiong, from Akwaibom state in Nigeria. I have succeeded in finishing my Ssce with nine credit including maths and English but can't go the University because I have no help. Please I sincerely need a sponsor for my university Education. I did Art in school but I have started developing interest for medicine. Please I will forever be grateful to anyone who will decide to assist me in my education. Thank you all and God bless you. 09086168860 this is my phone number in case anyone was to reach me. Either through or my email. ellaify60@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by Francangel(f): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2019
Re: Free sponsorship for your Education Here by tharangas: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2020
Please help me as soon as you can.

My name is Tharanga. I am studying for a degree in Software Engineering at a Private University of Sri Lanka.I have three younger sisters in my family who are still studying. My father had an accident and I had to stop studying because I could no longer pay the course fees.I have a part-time job but it is not enough for my Course fees. I need only $ 1800 to pay the Course fees.If there is anyone who would like to donate any money, please help me.I can give you all my university details and my student details to show that what I say is true.

E-mail : ktharangasumudus@gmail.com
Mobile : +94703220155

(1) (2) (Reply)

Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. / Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here / List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.