Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Your Views On Israel And Palestine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Your Views On Israel And Palestine (4038 Views)

Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / Facts All US Citizens Need To Know About Israel And Palestine / The Difference Between Isreal And Palestine(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Your Views On Israel And Palestine by luvchild(f): 5:37am On Jul 14, 2006
Anyone following the stories of the terrible killings and war breaking out in Israel? How do you relate it to the scriptures? What do you think will happen now, will United States stick there nose in? Here is everyone chance to quote scriptures.
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by ajia23(m): 6:27am On Jul 14, 2006
Love child

This war goes beyond what is in any scriptures. For once, I expect Muslims, and chrisitians alike to observe what is going on in the middle east dispassionatley and instead seek a peaceful resolution instead of trying to justify one country's action or the other. The truth is, if an all out war does break out, the whole world will be affected. The prices of oil have already reached an all time high of$78 Dollars a barrel. If this continues, there may be distruptions of oil supply from the middle east and the price of oil could very well reach the $100 mark and over. What this means is that the world economy may crash, and a lot of people will suddenly become jobless. Besides the economic implications, the military escalation will lead to a loss of human lives which otherwise would have been preserved if caution and humility had been employed by the players instead of aggression and arrogance.

It is time we in Africa also stated our stand on these issues. We had better consider the actions of all parties and condemn those who have gone overboard, and try to foster reconciliation because, if the war escalates to an apocalyptic stage, nobody on the planet will be as comfortable as he is as of now. For once, let us put aside the predictions in our Bible, or Hadiths, and instead face the problem with the spirit of love which God has implanted in us. We should not allow ourselves to fall to the evil machinations of men and the devil in mutual rivalry and greed which will lead only to the destruction of our kind.
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by soccerchic(f): 7:08am On Jul 14, 2006
Yes, i am following the event as they unfold in the middle east. I think it is very important to be aware of whats happening "outside our backyard ).

Of course, once agian the usa can't help but stick its nose in everything and anything. I understand that as a power house it should take a lead to diffuse situation sometimes. What i don't understand is that bias mentality of taking sides. I mean whatever happen to be neutral?.

Anyways, i think bush should learn from his secretary of state ms. Conelezza rice who "calls on those with influence on hezbollah to act responsibly and bring presure on the militant group, while @ thesame time arging israel to excercise restraint."

USA president and our our prime minister (canada) both defends israeli attacks in lebanon. That i don't understand

Peace!

What kind of role models are we to our kids if we can't get along? cry
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by TayoD(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2006
I do agree with ajia23 (for the first time in history) that we need to look for practical ways to douse the conflagration in the middle east. However, from a Christian's point of view, we see that all these events are only birth pains, and that the promised fruit of the end-time machinations of the evil one will soon be visible for all to see.

Nevertheless, the major battle is still ahead.  The Bible is very specific about the last war before the Armageddon.  It is going to be fought by Isreal against the combined forces of many nations, with Iran and Russia as the lead.  This war I believe, is what will turn the Islamic nation over to Jehovah.  The war will be fought by God Himself against these enemies of His people, and when the whole world sees what happens, they will then know and acknowledge that the true God is the God of Israel.  The days are still ahead, and the preparation has reached fever-pitch with the recent political marriage of Russia and Iran with the sole purpose of developing arms for Iran in exchange for money that Russia needs. 

Our reactions as  Christians should be what John said in the Book of [b]Revelation 22:[/b]17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by mukina2: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2006
As long as isreal is surrounded by arab states peace will never prevail, worst of it most of the so called western nations actually support them.
In recent weeks just for an isreali soldier kidnapped dozens of palestinians were slaughtered
They attacked lebanon's military air base
Want war with Iran
Cus they av sophisticated weapons they think they can rule the middle east.

as long as am concerned that war dere will never end,

they are opressin the palestinians,if only all the arab nations come together to put a stop to it , then that region will know peace

if not the innocent will continue to suffer
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by TayoD(m): 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2006
Mukina2,

I wonder what you are driving at.

The problem isn't about Isreal being surrounded by Arabs, the problem is that the region is governed by Islam. A situation where the Isreali population is considered 'Satan' by the religion will always mean the people will be out to wipe out that country.

Going on Hajj, Muslims get to a point where they are to stone an object which they believe is Satan. Now imagine what they'll do when they see 'Satan' in human form. No wonder they are quick to kill christians who they refer to as the "great Satan'. Abi I lie?!!
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by Gwaine(m): 12:43am On Jul 15, 2006
Everyone has their various ways of looking at the Israeli-Arab conflict and the other pieces of the jigsaw puzzle in the Middle East. God has His eyes on a spot - Jerusalem - and it has been the most contested spot in that region for ages. Not because it has oil, or some other stuff to dig for money; but because in the prophetic arrangement, this is what God has said about it in Luke 21:24 -

And they shall fall by the edge of the sword,

and shall be led away captive into all nations:

and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles,

until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by GL(f): 2:19am On Jul 15, 2006
I'm also following the events in the Middle East. I am not sure where the US fits into biblical prophecy about Israel. I don't know much of those prophecies. I believe this war is a sign that the Rapture is near because Israel would probably be really threatened by many countries by the time of the Rapture. This is why they would accept a non-Jew as Messiah (d antichrist) because he would offer them peace.

I'm glad the US supports Israel and I believe God blesses them for that. I do not hate the Arab countries, but the fact remains that they (and indeed many people) hate Israel. Israel is surrounded by so much hatred - ppl who hate them and/or their God - and it is good that they have a strong ally. I wish those countries in the Middle East could come together and live as one, but that is not to be. I hate it whenever Israel and Palestine are at war. I LOVE Israel (they're the kinsmen of my God) but I feel bad for the Palestinians who are already poor and wretched. I feel especially bad for the children who would grow up to hate Jews and Christians because I know it is God they're fighting. The devil hates them even though he is using them. I pray more and more of them would come to the Truth.

I do not bother about Israel being annihilated or facing any terrible disaster. I believe that God would save them from such, somehow or the other. Their tribulation hasn't come yet, at least not in full. They've got a big role to play in Jesus' Kingdom so they'll be here. I pray for Israel all the time. I know they can't have peace yet, but I pray the people would come to know and accept Jesus.
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by dearzi(f): 4:31am On Jul 15, 2006
I think there will never really be peace in this conflict. Regardless of people wanting to take a middle ground--which sounds like the right thing to do! i agree that the US shoud try and be unbiased and be fair to the Palestinians. Those people are really suffering, and if it is only for the suffering children that they can call a truce then it will be good. But prophetically, it's not going to happen. Y'all, we're living in the last days! all these threats of war and rumors just indicate it, and that's why i'm sure there'll be no peace. Just thinking about it makes me sad.

The US will always be the US--they don't learn! i heard some dude on Larry King, tonight, talking about protecting the US from terrorists. I was pissed off, because it's these kind of actions that leaves the US vunerable to terrorists. Isreal's fight is not a man made one, it goes deep within the pages of the bible. All we can do is pray for God's grace for this times, for the people involved to seek Him now that He can be found, to pray for ourselves, cuz it involves all of us--whether we realise it or not!

Considering how stubborn the Isrealites have been from bible times, it makes me wonder how God continues to love them, such that even now while it appears they're being oppressive, He will still help them. I guess it's for the same reason He loves me regardless of how i mess up!
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by Reverend(m): 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2006
The USA is controlled by Jews!
The Media is controlled by Jews!
The Banks are controlled by Jews!

Why do you think that the US and the West always come down on the side of the Jews?

I would just like to see what would become of Israel without Western backing.

My view is that we should stop funding Israel and let them get on with it. if they want to kiill each other, that is fine with me. Just don't ask me to fund it.

We should have let them fight it out years ago. Withdraw all military and financial support from both the Arabs and the Jews!

I personally do not care if they exterminate each other. I am totally sick of these assholes!
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by mukina2: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2006
TayoD
wat am simply tryin to point out here is that as long as the Isrealies are stayin where they are and as long as they continue to oppress the palestinians that war will never end.
honestly its so sickenin sometimes to watch trhose images on tv ive been involved in war before so i know first hand how it feels like to be oppressed
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by TayoD(m): 5:21am On Jul 16, 2006
mukina2,

Are you asking the Isrealis to vacate that land for the Palestines? Not only is this impossible, it is certainly not justified. From the last I know, Palestinians are a people that became a nation recently after being sent packing from Lebanon. Isreal has been living in that land much longer than that. David was king over Jerusalem and the surrounding lands. Now tell me if the Palestinians can trace their roots that far.

Isreal wasn't going around looking for trouble when they were attacked by Islamic nations in 1948. They defended themselves as they are doing now. The only reasons why they occupied part of the Gaza strip is security, and they have been proved right with the recent staging of attacks on Isreal from that location. Same is true with Lebanon. Isreal left their land, and now they have to pay for it because Hezbollah now operates from there.

If enemies of the United States operate from a border town in Mexico to attack the United States, I will be in support of my country invading that border town in order to guaranttee the safety of my nation. Isreal has same rights. I know they may be excessive sometimes, but the truth is the opposition they face knows no other language but force, and unfortunately the whole world will suffer for this.

By the way, I am deeply concerned about this falling out in Nigeria. I wont be surprised if Muslims start going on their usual rampage to kill Christians with the excuse of this Isreali-Arab conflict. Anyone out there shares my concern?
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by OlaAjia(m): 5:54am On Jul 16, 2006
No angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by Abeem(m): 6:33am On Jul 16, 2006
TayoD:

mukina2,

Are you asking the Isrealis to vacate that land for the Palestines? Not only is this impossible, it is certainly not justified. From the last I know, Palestinians are a people that became a nation recently after being sent packing from Lebanon. Isreal has been living in that land much longer than that. David was king over Jerusalem and the surrounding lands. Now tell me if the Palestinians can trace their roots that far.

@TayoD
Reading your posting is a stark reminder of how it is possible for a hitherto fertile mind to be corrupted by religious bigotry.  I am surprised that you do not know that the root (or shall I say genesis, to go bibilical) of the conflict between the Palestinians and the Israelis is land which predates the Moses era.  I can see that you have based your reasonings on the chronology of events in your bible but in this wise, the bible is not sufficient a resource to make an informed and well-balanced argument.  Read the following:

A  The Israelite Kingdom

Hebrew tribes probably immigrated to the area centuries before Moses led his people out of serfdom in Egypt (1270? bc), and Joshua conquered parts of Palestine (1230? bc). The conquerors settled in the hill country, but they were unable to conquer all of Palestine.

The Israelites, a confederation of Hebrew tribes, finally defeated the Canaanites about 1125 bc but found the struggle with the Philistines more difficult. The Philistines had established an independent state on the southern coast of Palestine and controlled a number of towns to the north and east. Superior in military organization and using iron weapons, they severely defeated the Israelites about 1050 bc. The Philistine threat forced the Israelites to unite and establish a monarchy. David, Israel’s great king, finally defeated the Philistines shortly after 1000 bc, and they eventually assimilated with the Canaanites.

The unity of Israel and the feebleness of adjacent empires enabled David to establish a large independent state, with its capital at Jerusalem. Under David’s son and successor, Solomon, Israel enjoyed peace and prosperity, but at his death in 922 bc the kingdom was divided into Israel in the north and Judah in the south. When nearby empires resumed their expansion, the divided Israelites could no longer maintain their independence. Israel fell to Assyria in 722 and 721 bc, and Judah was conquered in 586 bc by Babylonia, which destroyed Jerusalem and exiled most of the Jews living there.

If you want to read the full length of the article, you can refer to: http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761558705_1/Palestine.html#S4
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by OldGlory1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2006
My View on the Arab and Israeli conflict is as follows:

Israel should invade and take over control of Beirut and remove Hezbollah from Lebanon.

Israel should preemptively attack Syrian installation and cripple the government in Damascus.

Israel should take out all the nuclear sites in Iran.

These Arabs live in the 12TH century and should be treated like the savages they are. I commend Israel for taking the fight to Hamas and Hezbollah. Just like the 5 day war in the last century, Israel will be able to defeat this Arab incursion. Use bombs to tame these Arabs. The only thing they understand is force, and Israel is up to the task.
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by mukina2: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2006
old glory

if the iarealis destroy lebanon they're dozens of other nations to fight them.
suicide bombers will be everywhere and the innocent will continue to suffer.
if ure a jew support them.they're wrong and as long as they continue to oppress the arabs,they'll never knoewpeace,cuz the arabs are determined and courageous people hu never give up
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by Shagari2(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2006
@ Reverend, as usual, I totally agree with you!!  cool

If they like the can all wipe themselves of the map for all I care, don't want to be called a racist or be banned or have my post erased, seun!!   angry
but those peeps both Jews and Arabs need to sort themselves out, I'm sick and tired of middle east this middle east that, all my yrs I have never known of peace in the middle east,  I don't know whether any phrphecy is being fulfilled but I know theres some weird scary sh*t going down in that region! Somn needs to be done. God help us all!
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by Fimmy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2006
those Jews
i tried of them
why
what has palestine done?
now its Lebanon
this will surely lead to something else one day
we shall all live to see this day
@ Old Glory sorry but i think u are so naive u don't know much about the Jews. TRY N GET THIS BOOK"WHY THEY HATE US" u will find it interesting
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by mukina2: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2006
Shagari2:

@ Reverend, as usual, I totally agree with you!! cool

If they like the can all wipe themselves of the map for all I care, don't want to be called a racist or be banned or have my post erased, seun!! angry
but those peeps both Jews and Arabs need to sort themselves out, I'm sick and tired of middle east this middle east that, all my years I have never known of peace in the middle east, I don't know whether any phrphecy is being fulfilled but I know theres some weird scary sh*t going down in that region! Somn needs to be done. God help us all!

i agree with you angry angry
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by zebudaya(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2006
Lebanon is a useless country controlled by syria. Both Israeli and Palestinians are to blame for the crisis. Mukina2 you say the U.S should stop supporting israel, how about iran, lebanon and syria stop supporting hezbollah and palestine? you didn't say anything about it.

Hamas and Palestine should agree to a 2-state region Israel living side by side with palestine, but no they want to wipe out Israel, but this is not going to happen as long as the United states is the strongest empire on earth.

If lebanon can't secure the freedom of the kidnapped israeli soldiers, and lebanon can't kick out hezbollah then like Afghanistan they deserve to be bombed.

I can't wait for bush to bomb iran.

watch out for the muslim fundamentalists in Northern Nigeria very soon they are going to protest the death of lebanese by killing their fellow men and burning churches.

@mukina israel has fought a war with arab nations twice and defeated them hands down, so your talk of other nations rising up to fight and destroy israel is not valid. I also think suicide bombers are cowards and punks. If you want to fight show your face, stand like a man and fight.
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by OldGlory1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2006
We do not need America to interfere. Israel is capable of bringing Hamas and Hezbollah and the Lebanese government to it's knees. And if Syria or Iran think they have some MOJO, they can come in and watch Damascus and Tehran brought down too. The Saudis,Iran and Syria all use their money to support these terrorist savages inside Palestine and Beirut.

I am sure the Jews may not get those soldiers back, but we need to send a strong message to these bastards, that says we will fight and beat you in your land, and if you harbor or sponsor terror, you are guilty of terrorism. Enough is enough!!! These Fcukers cannot continue to hold the world hostage. We need to bomb them them to oblivion if you ask me. Bomb them in Somalia,Sudan, Iran, Iraq, Northern Nigeria, Egypt, Syria,Indonesia ETC. Anywhere they congregate, they should be bombed from the sky. We will never beat them door to door fighting, because of their suicide elements. But we can bomb all their infrastructures and send em back to the "Stone Age".
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2006
@ Gwaine
Everyone has their various ways of looking at the Israeli-Arab conflict and the other pieces of the jigsaw puzzle in the Middle East. God has His eyes on a spot - Jerusalem - and it has been the most contested spot in that region for ages. Not because it has oil, or some other stuff to dig for money; but because in the prophetic arrangement, this is what God has said about it in Luke 21:24 -

And they shall fall by the edge of the sword,

and shall be led away captive into all nations:

and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles,

until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled
This prophecy was actually fulfilled in 1948, the yr Isreal officially became a nation state. Prior to that, the state of Isreal was under the control of muslim nations. As to the biblical implication of what is happening now; pls read 1 Thessalonians 5
1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
We are closer to the fulfilment of verse 3 much more than we think!

@ GL
I'm also following the events in the Middle East. I am not sure where the US fits into biblical prophecy about Israel. I don't know much of those prophecies. I believe this war is a sign that the Rapture is near because Israel would probably be really threatened by many countries by the time of the Rapture. This is why they would accept a non-Jew as Messiah (d antichrist) because he would offer them peace.

The US, Russia, Iran and Isreal are actively mentioned in the bible. The US is depicted as the Eagle, Russia as Gog/Magog and Iran as the King of Persia. Even Africa is mentioned - King of the South. The EU is also refered to as the 10 Kings in Revelations (they will finally be pruned to the 10 most powerful European Nation. The US will be destroyed by the Russians before the war of Armageddon where Russia, China (refered to in the bible as the dragon) and the Arab world will face Isreal in the last battle of all time.

mukina2:

TayoD
what am simply tryin to point out here is that as long as the Isrealies are stayin where they are and as long as they continue to oppress the palestinians that war will never end.
honestly its so sickenin sometimes to watch trhose images on tv ive been involved in war before so i know first hand how it feels like to be oppressed
No ma, you do not know what it is to be oppressed! Where were u when for centuries the jews were scattered all over the world, fed to lions, sent to catacombs and 6 million gassed by Adolph Hitler? And you call the palestinians suffering? As at present, even Lebanon and Syria occupy Isreali territory given over in the name of peace. The Arabs are pretenders, they want no peace, all they want is to completely annihilate the Jews and IF MY GOD IS STILL ON HIS THRONE (YOU BET HE IS!), no nation will ever be able to stand Isreal. Pls ask the Egyptians during the 6-day war!
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by Fimmy(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2006
IM PITY THE ISLAMIC COUNTRIES PRAY ALLAH SAVES US
YESTERDAY IT WAS IRAN,TODAY ITS IRAQ AFGANISTAN KUWAIT PALESTINE NOW ITS LENANON
SOON IT WILL BE SAUDI sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2006
Fimmy:

IM PITY THE ISLAMIC COUNTRIES PRAY ALLAH SAVES US
YESTERDAY IT WAS IRAN,TODAY ITS IRAQ AFGANISTAN KUWAIT PALESTINE NOW ITS LENANON
SOON IT WILL BE SAUDI sad sad sad sad sad

I cant remember him (Allah) promising to save you, pls remind me if i'm mistaken.
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by mukina2: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2006
No ma, you do not know what it is to be oppressed! Where were u when for centuries the jews were scattered all over the world, fed to lions, sent to catacombs and 6 million gassed by Adolph Hitler? And you call the palestinians suffering? As at present, even Lebanon and Syria occupy Isreali territory given over in the name of peace. The Arabs are pretenders, they want no peace, all they want is to completely annihilate the Jews and IF MY GOD IS STILL ON HIS THRONE (YOU BET HE IS!), no nation will ever be able to stand Isreal. Please ask the Egyptians during the 6-day war!

[/quote]

as long as isreal continue with this attitude suicide bombers will continue to finish them angry they can never conquer the arab world,dey will bomb and destroy but the arabs will still be dere

[quote author=zebudaya link=topic=17758.msg493532#msg493532 date=1153077253]
Lebanon is a useless country controlled by syria. Both Israeli and Palestinians are to blame for the crisis. Mukina2 you say the U.S should stop supporting israel, how about iran, lebanon and syria stop supporting hezbollah and palestine? you didn't say anything about it.

Hamas and Palestine should agree to a 2-state region Israel living side by side with palestine, but no they want to wipe out Israel, but this is not going to happen as long as the United states is the strongest empire on earth.

If lebanon can't secure the freedom of the kidnapped israeli soldiers, and lebanon can't kick out hezbollah then like Afghanistan they deserve to be bombed.

I can't wait for bush to bomb iran.

watch out for the muslim fundamentalists in Northern Nigeria very soon they are going to protest the death of lebanese by killing their fellow men and burning churches.

@mukina israel has fought a war with arab nations twice and defeated them hands down, so your talk of other nations rising up to fight and destroy israel is not valid. I also think suicide bombers are cowards and punks. If you want to fight show your face, stand like a man and fight.

i also believe that they are cowards.Isreal is just a big bully.that war is not fair,
also remember that bush's only real aim is to wipe out countries he feels are a threat to the usa.
why didnt he attack north korea then?
let him go and fight Iran
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by mukina2: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2006
davidylan:

I can't remember him (Allah) promising to save you, please remind me if i'm mistaken.

he was only praying he never said Allah said he's goin to save us
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2006
mukina2:

i also believe that they are cowards.Isreal is just a big bully.that war is not fair,
also remember that bush's only real aim is to wipe out countries he feels are a threat to the usa.
why didnt he attack north korea then?
let him go and fight Iran

cheesy I cant help but laugh at your attempt at ridiculing the United States. The war in Iraq and Afghanistan have progessed this long simply because the US in line with international law has refused to use its full millitary arsenal! Where they to onleash their full power, the likes of Iran and North Korea would not be standing as nations today!!

Bush's aim is to wipe out countries he feels are a threat to the USA? Of course any real human will first seek to remove his enemy so he can sleep with 2 eyes closed. If i remember a certain mad man in Iran has repeatedly declared Isreal must be wiped off the map, i dont think you raised an eyebrow then or did i miss something?

Isreal is a big bully? Would you be sitting down there saying all that if Namibia suddenly started raining rockets on Gambia and using suicide bombers to kill defenceless and innocent Gambians for no just cause? My dear, even Moses the bible's meekest and most patient man had his patience taxed at some point!
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2006
mukina2:

he was only praying he never said Allah said he's goin to save us

O so meaningless prayers that are NEVER expected to be answered do exist? I'm learning a lot.
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by mukina2: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2006
davidylan:

cheesy I can't help but laugh at your attempt at ridiculing the United States. The war in Iraq and Afghanistan have progessed this long simply because the US in line with international law has refused to use its full millitary arsenal! Where they to onleash their full power, the likes of Iran and North Korea would not be standing as nations today!!

Bush's aim is to wipe out countries he feels are a threat to the USA? Of course any real human will first seek to remove his enemy so he can sleep with 2 eyes closed. If i remember a certain mad man in Iran has repeatedly declared Isreal must be wiped off the map, i don't think you raised an eyebrow then or did i miss something?

Isreal is a big bully? Would you be sitting down there saying all that if Namibia suddenly started raining rockets on Gambia and using suicide bombers to kill defenceless and innocent Gambians for no just cause? My dear, even Moses the bible's meekest and most patient man had his patience taxed at some point!

even if bush usesd his full arsenal that war will never end.Infact it just started
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by mukina2: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2006
davidylan:

O so meaningless prayers that are NEVER expected to be answered do exist? I'm learning a lot.

meaninglyless prayer you said? you where the one who misquoted fimmy.
you av ur own belief we av ours take urs leave ours
but dont you ridicule Islam ok?
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by Shagari2(m): 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2006
zebudaya:

Seun do not delete this post  angry Fundamentalist muslims  in Northern Nigeria are just a bunch of brainless thugs, idiots to the core. I'm from Ogun state my mums family is muslim my fathers family is christian there has never been a problem, but Northerners are just stupid Arab idiots.
Seun do not give my info to anyone from the north  grin
Re: Your Views On Israel And Palestine by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2006
mukina2:

meaninglyless prayer you said? you where the one who misquoted fimmy.
you av your own belief we av ours take urs leave ours
but don't you ridicule Islam ok?

I would gladly have accepted your statement
1. if mad Iranian Presidents did not keep wanting Isreal to be wiped off the map.
2. Northern Nigerian muslims would stop killing Christians for a cartoon drawn by a non-christian in far away Denmark
3. Salman Rushdie's fatwah could be rescinded
4. The recent Christian convert in Afghanistan could be allowed to excercise his "free will" (as "soundly" described by OlaAjia) and not require international outcry to save his life.
5. Suicide bombers left the whole world in peace.
6. Osama Bin Laden stopped popping on grainy films to harrass and intimidate innocent Americans, Europeans and Nigerians; most of whom dont even have a clue what he's fighting for, in the name of islam.

(1) (2) (3)

Journalist Exposes Her Private Part To Serbian Prime Minister During Interview / US Pulls Aircraft Carrier Out Of Persian Gulf As Russian Ships Enter / Ghanaian Parliamentarians Exchange Blows Over Who Takes The Majority Side (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.