Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport (22864 Views)

Is ECOWAS PASSPORT the same As INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT? / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? / As Nigerians Begin To Use The Ecowas Passport July 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport by eniolafeyi(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2008
How can i get the ECOWAS Passport, and where, if u know the price it will also help. Thanks
Re: How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport by otiokpo(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2008
hey feyi
whats up.
uhm responding to ur question i will confidently tell u dat ecowas passport is a travel document and the only organisation that issue such is the NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE. i think its price is about two to three thousand naira(not sure though) but within the range. what i am sure of is dat it is now fazing out since the introduction of the new e-passport. this new e-passport is a combo of ecowas passport and the former standard passport we all know. u can go and ask questions about it just to confirm that i am not trying to mislead u. though it is expensive but i bet u it is best if u go for it instead of going for just ecowas passport which will just expire very very soon. as a conviction to waht i said about the new e-passport if u obtain that just take a glance at the front cover u will see the ECOWAS LOGO and then PASSPORT just at the bottom of theat page.
i guess dis might convince u sha.
cheers.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport by Toluth(m): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2010
@otiokpo, how much do I need to get an E-passport nd where? Thanks
Re: How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport by Toluth(m): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2010
@otiokpo, how much do I need to get an E-passport nd where? Thanks
Re: How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport by Krosslife(m): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2010
My posted reply on previous post related to this topic
First, contact Nigeria Embassy in UK, ask them if you can apply for it there. If not, the best alternative is to come to Nigeria and apply for it yourself. You can collect it in a day if you are able to get all the necessary documents together for the passport application. Don't even try the online version (e-passport) because your presence is still required on the day of issuance and collection where your thumbprints, fingerprints and your real passport photo would be taken to authenticate the real owner of the passport. I can direct you to where you can get it done quickly without much ado or stress. I got mine in a day. So, contact me if you are a real Nigerian citizen but not a Ghanaian claiming Nigerian passport. ajibawoolusola@gmail.com

Another reply related to previous post on this topic, hope it might help!!!
The New Nigerian passport called e-passport cannot and will not be
issued without your presence at the Immigration Office. As a matter of
fact, you are advised in your own best interest to travel back to
Nigeria to apply for it. There are many stages of verification of
documents where you'll need to appear and answer some questions about
yourself and documents you presented for passport application.
I once asked my travel agent if there is a way of bypassing some of
these stages of processing without my appearance, he said it is not
possible. That for the new passport (original) even if i pay agent to
get it for me still requires that i present my whole self at the
immigration office.
The only help i can render is to help you submit your required
documents for application, make payment, thereafter, you have to make
yourself available at the Immigration Office for Verification,
Issuance and Collection.
So, never give money to anyone who promise to help you without your
appearance at the Immigration Office. You will surely get a fake or
counterfeit passport. The best option is to come to Naija and i will
direct you to where you can apply and obtain it in a day, if you're in
a haste. simple!!!
Re: How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2010
In Nigeria things happen.

I got mine in 2 days express (VIP status wink ) and it cost me N12, 000 shocked . That was in Port Harcourt though, Immigration Office in Federal Secretariat opposite Presidential.

If you know your way through Immigration, you can get yours faster but you'll pay more. I saw lot of peeps waiting for their passports since 3 months while i strolled in and got mine in 2 days. Naija i hail thee!
Re: How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport by Krosslife(m): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2010
@ babaearly
Na so e bi o. Na wa for this country. I got mine in 1 day around 5pm but paid N17,500 all through the way.
Re: How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2014
babaearly:
In Nigeria things happen.

I got mine in 2 days express (VIP status wink ) and it cost me N12, 000 shocked . That was in Port Harcourt though, Immigration Office in Federal Secretariat opposite Presidential.

If you know your way through Immigration, you can get yours faster but you'll pay more. I saw lot of peeps waiting for their passports since 3 months while i strolled in and got mine in 2 days. Naija i hail thee!

pls do u stil hv d contact?

(1) (Reply)

50 Nigerians Stranded In Pakistan Arrive Abuja / Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! / 9 Die In Lagos Boat Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.