Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,508 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) (22677 Views)

Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) / The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by owukpa(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
THIS IS OTUKPO
This is Otukpo, Benue State the heart of Idoma Land begging for Federal Government attention.
The worst of it is that it is the same road that connect Benue to Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra and all the South South States.
Question?
Do political aspirants seeking for elective positions deserve our votes?

SOURCE>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2018/09/shame-the-sorry-state-of-otukpa-idoma-traditional-headquarters.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Ingocof(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
And David mark was the senate president for eight good years, this is his home town and now he desires the office office of the president

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ingocof:
And David mark was the senate president for eight good years, this is his home town
and who is the president of nigeria for the 3 years?

30 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Pusyiter(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Don't shift the goal post. David Mark is a woeful failure
meforyou1:
and who is the president of nigeria for the 3 years?

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Almaiga: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
David Mark is a Senator for 19 years and a Senate president for 8 years yet, he couldn't lobby for Federal projects in his State. And he wants to contest for President.

Nigerian's are wiser now.

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bubu till 3050 so that he can continue with his beautiful works
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by fykes(m): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
Abeg leave David mark matter. Even the road leading to his own personal house is not even tarred.
Even devil has given up on him

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Nbote(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
Oya let mo.rons com and blame PDP as usual....
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Aufbauh(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
Quite unfortunate and disheartening to see that one of the oldest and buzzing town in Benue State is deteriorating rapidly.

The most pathetic of this is, the fact that Otukpo is the ancestral home of an immediate Senate President David Mark who served in that capacity for 8years and a four term Senator. It's a shame!
This same Man Sen.David Mark is now telling Nigerians that he will change the fortune of Nigeria for the good in 2 years. Charity they said begins at home.

I was at Otukpo during the weekend and what i saw was an eye saw, very messy and pitiful. It took us almost 3 hours to drive from Otukpo to Makurdi which ordinarily should have been an hour drive.

I pity my car as i was always in a quarrel with my driver cuz of clash between the unending potholes and the underneath of my car. In fact i vowed not to travel with a saloon car.

I'm also contemplating writing an open letter to Mr President to please come to our aid and savage the situation.

Now some of you can understand some of my greviances with the PDP government.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Aufbauh(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
Mynd44, OAM4J, Lalasticlala, Pls do the needful and push it to the FP.

We might not tell how far this information can go to help the situation.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
The home town of 2 term Senate President David Mark

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by eleojo23: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
This is a common sight all over the country.

It's pathetic.

What do we even know how to do right in this country sef? sad
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
aww
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Maket: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
David mark road

David mark left infrastructure e.g school, roads, hospital

He left the Dam that would have been source of employment to his people.

Some blind people thought he brought health university but was cancelled by Buhari........ I lol

Chairmen, house of assembly and house of rep member single handedly picked by him.

Monthly remissions to his house.

Thank God him and Akume will be shown the way out of Benue politics this time around if they insisted on contesting.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by hardywaltz(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
This is how David Mark will ruin Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Cosplay: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
How unfortunate.

An unfortunate country populated by unfortunate people doing unfortunate things in unfortunate ways.

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Originality007: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ingocof:
And David mark was the senate president for eight good years, this is his home town

is mark the president?

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by otunbakolawole(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
David Mark... Gov Ortom... Sen Akume...
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Menyi: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
Pusyiter:
Don't shift the goal post. David Mark is a woeful failure

Show us how successful you are!

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Odobaone: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bad
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by gaby(m): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
Observation Chief whip/prefect David Mark for President...

Evil people.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Hotfreeze: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
I can see David Mark being defended by his fellow failures.

4 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by otunde527: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
What is the federal government doing

Do they just allocate money without checking
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by kollinz1234(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
My dear op this govt is an all round failure and u know when the head is bad, the entire body is bad.

If u see the bad federal road here in jos plateau state from Dogon Karfe to the main market Terminus, u will just manage ur bad federal road your thing.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nigeria are just suffering in this country for nothing just look at that road.

Leadership is responsibility not Sai bulshit we hear everyday which does not translate to working.

If only Nigerians can Sai for accountability
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by GreatMahmud: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
That road in Otukpo is horrible. Why is Nigeria like this!! undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Some idiots will blame David Mark.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by buchilino(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
D ROAD IS STILL FAIR, COMPARED TO WAT U C IN ABIA STATE

4 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Chibuzoc(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
When you boycott the election it will bring them to the table, instead of you begging the will be the one doing the begging.

Everybody fight for yourself and help the nearest person, if na for niaja govt forget am

Remember September 14 for those that it may concern cool cool
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Mizk(f): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lmao i know this road, sadly I'll be plying it soon. Na to buy plenty piroxicam for body pain when travelling cheesy
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
Menyi:

Show us how successful you are!
and u think u have made sense??

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta / Breaking News No More Visa Lottery 4 Nigeria! / Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.