Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

The Most Talked About Person To Walk The Earth - Jesus Or Mohammed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Talked About Person To Walk The Earth - Jesus Or Mohammed (746 Views)

Little Kids Talked About Easter (video) / Non-muslims Only: Jesus Or Mohammed / Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Talked About Person To Walk The Earth - Jesus Or Mohammed by Cayon(f): 1:42am On Oct 01, 2008
i remember writing a paper Mohammed vs Jesus. I proved to my Philosophy teacher (athiest) that Jesus is The most talked about person to walk the earth . He gave me a B+

Even millions of non-Christians know who he is.
Re: The Most Talked About Person To Walk The Earth - Jesus Or Mohammed by Nimshi: 3:51am On Oct 01, 2008
Lol.

Whoever wins 'll have to justify it, because, er, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Michael Jackson's face are all still with us. That's not to mention John McBush and Obama.

You know those 2 billion or so guys in China & India? Most of them don't give a freaking hoot about Jesus or the Prophet (PBUH). The world doesn't revolve around Islam and Christianity; get used to it.

I proved to my Philosophy teacher (athiest) that  . . . He gave me a B+

1) Your philosophy teacher (athiest)? What's that?
2) B+ ?? Er, either he was being very nice so as not to incur the wrath of the gods, or you both don't know what you're about. It shouldn't take a well-adjusted JS3 student to show your claim couldn't be true. If you doubt that, then post the thrust of your paper. I'll further say that between Jesus and the Prophet (PBUH), it's more likely to be the Prophet (PBUH) wink

You doubt that? Then try some wink

(1) (Reply)

Please Share Your Testimony Here / Let Them Go. / hELL IS rEAL!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.