Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Was I A Fool For Condenming Mpele? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was I A Fool For Condenming Mpele? (866 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? / Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves / Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Was I A Fool For Condenming Mpele? by Planner(m): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2008
I am beginninjg to feel embarrases for condeneming Mpele, when he pourd venoms on we Nigerians. I am sure Mpele will be somewhere reading all th epost and be laughing his head off.

See Mpele before you start rejoicing, Zino Ben is not a typical Nigerian. He is just 0.0000001% of our Population. In fact he is lone ranger.

We Nigerians are smart, assertive, intelligent, outspoken but not deluded.
Re: Was I A Fool For Condenming Mpele? by morpheus24: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2008
Planner:

I am beginninjg to feel embarrases for condeneming Mpele, when he pourd venoms on we Nigerians. I am sure Mpele will be somewhere reading all th epost and be laughing his head off.

See Mpele before you start rejoicing, Zino Ben is not a typical Nigerian. He is just 0.0000001% of our Population. In fact he is lone ranger.

We Nigerians are smart, assertive, intelligent, outspoken but not deluded.

Why are you apologizing to Mpele. If he has been able to withstand the rain of abuses from fellow nairalanders and not disappear yer I vote we make him an honorary Naija boy.
Re: Was I A Fool For Condenming Mpele? by ikeyman00(m): 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2008
mpele plays his hands a lot
Re: Was I A Fool For Condenming Mpele? by bilymuse: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2008
Planner
you are not a fool, Zino Ben is just completely out of character
Re: Was I A Fool For Condenming Mpele? by Sisikill: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2008
A fool ke?

For blaming one person because he is a foreigner for all the tribal insult threads on nairaland?

Nooo! Of course not! Never!!!
Re: Was I A Fool For Condenming Mpele? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2008
@poster

No, you are not a fool. . . . . but maybe, you used to be. undecided

Its just so nice to know that most of you are realizing that Mpele has been of great help and use to nigerians than most of the people here.
Re: Was I A Fool For Condenming Mpele? by savanaha: 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2008
nuzo:

@poster

No, you are not a fool. . . . . but maybe, you used to be. undecided

Its just so nice to know that most of you are realizing that Mpele has been of great help and use to nigerians than most of the people here.

WTF??
Re: Was I A Fool For Condenming Mpele? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2008
savanaha:

WTF??

What's the meaning of this abbreviation?

I hope that you are not among those making noise about how Seun should turn to Abacha, cos that will be pure hypocrisy.
Re: Was I A Fool For Condenming Mpele? by KarmaMod(f): 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2008
savanah, ignore the dude. Please.

Kobo snr.
Re: Was I A Fool For Condenming Mpele? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2008
KarmaMod:

savanah, ignore the dude. Please.

Why should he ignore me? Didnt i make sense in the question i asked?

I still feel he should explain the meaning of "WTF".
Re: Was I A Fool For Condenming Mpele? by blackspade(m): 12:24am On Oct 02, 2008
What The F.uck

(1)

Niger Delta War: Pa Juweigha, 102, Oldest Man In Gbaramatu Bombed To Death / 96 Nigerians Deportees Arrive Lagos From Various Parts Of Europe . / Ibori: Ribadu Sought My Help In Bid To Become Ig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.