Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Moderator Wanted In Politics Section - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Moderator Wanted In Politics Section (7710 Views)

Barcanista The Politics Section Boss / What Manner Of Man Is Ikenna, Politics Section New Mod? / DAPOBEAR EMERGES POLITICS SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR - 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by RibaduFan(m): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2008
Y is my favorite forum (politics) so much like Nigeria? We can't even agree on a moderator.

Anyway methink the moderator must meet the following pre-requiste:

- must be within the age bracket 21 - 35

- must be a Nigerian

- must be a detribalised Nigerian

- must be literate (believe me alot of Nairalkanders are not)

- must be constantly online as least 2 hours a day

As for me am not qualified because am biased towards Deepzone and Davidlyn, would never be able to ban them and believe me Deepzone is a tribalist.
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by DeepZone: 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2008

As for me am not qualified because am biased towards Deepzone and Davidlyn, would never be able to ban them and believe me Deepzone is a tribalist.
@bold, why?
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by idupaul: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2008
agaba123:

Nominate me. grin grin

u for say make we nominate ojukwu na
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by agaba123(m): 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2008
idupaul:

u for say make we nominate ojukwu na
Why naa?

Am I Ojukwu? angry angry angry
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by Uche2nna(m): 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2008
agaba123:

Why naa?

Am I Ojukwu? angry angry angry

grin
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by bawomolo(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2008
i don't think this place needs a moderator. the politics section state of anarchy is actually hilarious. doyin3 or jakumo would be great choices
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by agaba123(m): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2008
uchenna Oya close ya mouth smiley lipsrsealed
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by Ibime(m): 12:09am On Oct 02, 2008
Doyin3 or Jakumo would be the best for the job.

The moderator must be literate and moderate but also tolerant of extremist views.

Controversial threads generate activity which in turn generates $$$. Thats why "We are all Monkeys" is on Nairaland front page. grin grin grin

The politics section needs less regulation, not more regulation. However, the moderator should know when to delete controversial threads. In other words, let them ride for a day or two before deleting them.

A moderators main function is simply to delete threads such as "Make money from Forex while sitting on ya ass and sipping a pina colada." Nothing more.
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by auwal87(m): 12:51am On Oct 02, 2008
@ Seun
You should check the posts of the members who were active in the Politics Section. Study the posts of each of them carefully, and watch them for at least a week, then you can make your choice.
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by KarmaMod(f): 1:04am On Oct 02, 2008
Gamine is perfect

Osisi will have to school you. One of Gamine's most controversial threads is "I hate Igbo people".

Take from that what you will.

Sisi is Yoruba so she can take swap at them as much as she wants

You however arent Hausa yet you bash them all the time. Notice how when it comes to tribalism, your name is the one on most people's list tongue

Tpia is far from a tribalist. She just knows the true "Yoruba haters" better than you do.

I still think Rhino would be good. Laudate would have been the best but she's hardly around anymore.
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by idupaul: 1:08am On Oct 02, 2008
wat bout u karmod
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by Sisikill: 1:19am On Oct 02, 2008
ROTFLMAO! I was giving this thread a wide berth but I lack self control.

First. . . Thanks to all who see me fit enough to be mentioned but no thanks. I like walking on the wild side way too much to be a civilized citizen. . . please don't suck the fun out of Nairaland for me? Please, Pretty Please? Thank You.  cool

@ DeepZone
I don't take swipes at Yorubas, I take swipes at YOU and yes, swerri there is a difference. Like I've always said, they day I make a statement like "all this abokis on Nairaland just make me want to puke" is the day me and you will be on the same tribe swiping level. Until then. . .

@ Topic
What this section needs is someone who doesn't take things too seriously, so I nominate anyone of the following -  Doyin13, Jakumo, Negro_Nts and KarmaMod!
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by KarmaMod(f): 1:21am On Oct 02, 2008
Emi ke. I make fun of the "alabajos" all the time tongue
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by plusQueen: 1:22am On Oct 02, 2008
karmamod ke?
she will scatter the whole section,ban herself and all the contributors grin
bad idea
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by plusQueen: 1:23am On Oct 02, 2008
what happened to" iya ROFLMAO "?
Has she finally choked on those alphabets grin
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by idupaul: 1:27am On Oct 02, 2008
plus_Queen:

karmamod ke?
bad idea

so na loose canon he be, i did nt know lipsrsealed
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by Sisikill: 1:30am On Oct 02, 2008
KarmaMod:

Emi ke. I make fun of the "alabajos" all the time  tongue

Rotflmao! There is a HUGE difference between light fun making and deep-seated hatred like some people here have for other tribes.

plus_Queen:

karmamod ke?
bad idea

LMOA! Some of us do need to take a break from Nairaland once in a while, so I see this as a plus!
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by KarmaMod(f): 1:36am On Oct 02, 2008
who's a he?

Anyway don't mind Osisi, she's thinking of the ThiefOfHearts era.   cheesy
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by bawomolo(m): 2:00am On Oct 02, 2008
kobojunkie has never admitted he/she/it is a woman
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by QuotaSyste(m): 2:15am On Oct 02, 2008
If Igbo person is not giving the moderatorship, every other thing you guys are talking here is rubbish and gilberish. There is nothing like giving the moderatorship to someone outside the three major ethinic group, that is hulabula. One thing that unites you nigerians from the large to the smallest ethnic groups is when there is anything against the Igbos. Any other moderator here that's not Igbo, wether from Yoruba, awusa or any of the smaller ethnic groups must surely be against Igbos and their comments/post here and will resort to deleting them as it's the trade mark of nigerians in every forum. So giving the moderatorship to any other person than Igbo person can not work. Me myself and Plus_Queen qualifies more than any other person in this forum to be given the moderator role.
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by plusQueen: 2:18am On Oct 02, 2008
lol@Quota

me moderator?
I don't like being caged o
I will cast off the moderating cloak and speak my mind and by the next day my name is QueenGeisha grin
I'm not cut out for chieftancy titles grin
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by KarmaMod(f): 2:19am On Oct 02, 2008
In your dreams. Osisi and I have gone way back(from seething fights, now to sanity  tongue) but I wouldnt nominate her. She gets emotional when it comes to such things, as for you you are obviously drunk. Paranoid lunatic as yourself?

"Omg everyone is against us". Abeg go and sleep.

nominate ko, dominate ni. were alaso.
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by bawomolo(m): 2:20am On Oct 02, 2008
Any other moderator here that's not Igbo, wether from Yoruba, awusa

where are the Yoruba's and awusa's located.  na yeye people like u dey make "TENBERLAND"  grin grin
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by QuotaSyste(m): 2:22am On Oct 02, 2008
plus_Queen:

lol@Quota

me moderator?
I don't like being caged o
I will cast off the moderating cloak and speak my mind and by the next day my name is QueenGeisha grin
I'm not cut out for chieftancy titles grin
Nnem oma, hapu ndi iberibe a, kam nyaghari tu ha obere.
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by plusQueen: 2:24am On Oct 02, 2008
n gwanu nwoke ukwu
jidekwa k'iji
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by omoge(f): 2:29am On Oct 02, 2008
hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by QuotaSyste(m): 2:33am On Oct 02, 2008
bawomolo:

where are the Yoruba's and awusa's located. na yeye people like u dey make "TENBERLAND" grin grin
Until you tell us where are the "Ibo" located, you will wait and tire. Ewu awusa/Yoruba, TENBERLAND is made for our mugu market. Una be our mugu.
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by plusQueen: 2:34am On Oct 02, 2008
quota cut it out.

@ bawomolo,what is wrong with tenberland if I may ask?
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by plusQueen: 2:35am On Oct 02, 2008
there's a market for them
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by bawomolo(m): 2:41am On Oct 02, 2008
QuotaSyste:

Until you tell us where are the "Ibo" located, you will wait and tire. Ewu awusa/Yoruba, TENBERLAND is made for our mugu market. Una be our mugu.

chai chai, you are still are mad from that smackdown i gave u on that thread about the biafran war. you need dr phil in your life.

bawomolo,what is wrong with tenberland if I may ask?

nothing is wrong with them. seun john, tony hilfiger are pretty ingenious names for counterfeits grin grin
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by omoge(f): 2:44am On Oct 02, 2008
it is snowing already in naija grin
Re: Moderator Wanted In Politics Section by tpia: 2:47am On Oct 02, 2008
DeepZone:

ibime takes a swipe at yorubas occasionally

Sisikill may have been appropriate but she takes swipes at yorubas occasionally

Tpia is a pure tribalist in disguise . havent you read his  occasional swipes at ibos. You can as well nominate Mcusman,Ifeco2008 and gadogado.

Yemmmyse is appropriate

BillyMuse is an ibo  tribalist and will support every anti yoruba thread here

Ruby pearl, may be aight.

karmamod, aight but she'll definitely ban me in 2 hrs.  shocked

Gamine is perfect

Ifyalways, are you out of your mind? he's a tribalist

plusqeesha would've been appropriate if not for islam.

I think Gamine and Dylan david are best qualified.

am sure you think you're funny.

You feel something gives you the right to cause civil wars everywhere with your constant ethnocentric bigotry?

Reading your other posts here has me shaking my head.

No wonder the flames of tribal hatred are always being fanned, when you and your kind have no other job besides inflaming others. Your activities will surely bite you in the behind someday.

After causing trouble with your big mouth, you're noted for running away from whatever you started and leaving others to take the heat.

na today? See so much insults heaped on Yorubas by people who equate your loose tongue with all Yorubas here. Notwithstanding the fact that the extent of your Yorubaness is even questionable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Bb Pin Exchange / Boobs Explosion On The Airplane(video) / General Discussion Library!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.