Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nigeria At 48: Lets Pray For Her! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria At 48: Lets Pray For Her! (690 Views)

Not Just Humans. .god Answers Animals Too! Moment Of Silence, Lets Pray! / Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 / Lets Pray For Infidel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria At 48: Lets Pray For Her! by Africankel(m): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2008
Today is Nigeria's 48th Independence Anniversary, We are greatful to God for bringing us thus far, Lets pray for this nation to get better and better,

May God's grace rest upon Nigeria, may the Spirit of God brude over this nation, we are moving forward and making progress, Nigeria will be the talk of the world. We are growing to becoming a 1st world country, Nothing can stop Nigeria! Our Niger Delta region is militancy free, Yes! The word of God is gaining deep roots in the hearts of Nigerians, We are best country in the world, Yes! We are impacting the earth, In that name of Jesus, No more wars for Nigeria, we live peacably with all men, In the name of Jesus, Thank You Lord God for this great nation, Thank You for bringing me to this nation as such a time as this, Nigeria will lend to many nations, The word of God is prevailing in Nigeria, In the name of Jesus!

Yes! (Blasting in tongues), I thank you for those in authority, I pray that the eyes of their understanding be enlightened, they know what to do and when to do what to do, In the name of Jesus, I thank you for the President, I thank You for the Vice President, I thank You for the Senators and Governors, they have the mind of Christ, in the name of Jesus, only possitive ideas will flow from their minds, in the Mighty name of Jesus!

Thank You Father for this great nation, Thank You for you love towards us, In the matchless name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!
Somebody Shout Hallelujah!
Re: Nigeria At 48: Lets Pray For Her! by davidylan4(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2008
Africankel:

Today is Nigeria's 48th Independence Anniversary, We are greatful to God for bringing us thus far, Lets pray for this nation to get better and better,

May God's grace rest upon Nigeria, may the Spirit of God brude over this nation, we are moving forward and making progress, Nigeria will be the talk of the world. We are growing to becoming a 1st world country, Nothing can stop Nigeria! Our Niger Delta region is militancy free, Yes! The word of God is gaining deep roots in the hearts of Nigerians, We are best country in the world, Yes! We are impacting the earth, In that name of Jesus, No more wars for Nigeria, we live peacably with all men, In the name of Jesus, Thank You Lord God for this great nation, Thank You for bringing me to this nation as such a time as this, Nigeria will lend to many nations, The word of God is prevailing in Nigeria, In the name of Jesus!

Yes! (Blasting in tongues), I thank you for those in authority, I pray that the eyes of their understanding be enlightened, they know what to do and when to do what to do, In the name of Jesus, I thank you for the President, I thank You for the Vice President, I thank You for the Senators and Governors, they have the mind of Christ, in the name of Jesus, only possitive ideas will flow from their minds, in the Mighty name of Jesus!

Thank You Father for this great nation, Thank You for you love towards us, In the matchless name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!
Somebody Shout Hallelujah!

what meaneth thou? undecided
Re: Nigeria At 48: Lets Pray For Her! by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2008
rotflmmfao ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Nigeria At 48: Lets Pray For Her! by donnie(m): 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2008
@Africankel
Ameeeenn, hallelujah! thank you man of God for those great declarations of faith. They'll surely prevail over our nation Nigeria in Jesus' name Amen.
Re: Nigeria At 48: Lets Pray For Her! by IDINRETE: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2008
please somebody explain to me the effects of our prayer for the past 48 years!
Re: Nigeria At 48: Lets Pray For Her! by Africankel(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2008
Nigeria would have been worse if not for our prayers, Secondly, the prayers of some so called christians are not heard, Reasons: (They pray amiss), They don't pray according to the will (Word) of God, The don't pray in faith!
Listen! We are the restraining force of evil in this nation. If we stop praying for Nigeria, then we should expect the worst to happen.
Re: Nigeria At 48: Lets Pray For Her! by bawomolo(m): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2008
even your bible says work and pray. work to make nigeria a better place rather than disturbing people with your night vigils.
Re: Nigeria At 48: Lets Pray For Her! by Africankel(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2008
Nobody is saying Nigerians should only pray without working, beside the bible NEVER says work and pray, it says "watch and pray", (Thats the vigil you're talking about). It also says for us to work so that we may have to GIVE, not to LIVE!
Re: Nigeria At 48: Lets Pray For Her! by osaroodion(m): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2008
Bawolomo, i don't think people like should be given the opportunity to express national ideas. What could be wrong with someone praying for his own country. I believe if you do not have anything better to say then keep mute before your mouth puts you in a great soup.
Re: Nigeria At 48: Lets Pray For Her! by OBVIOUS(m): 3:17am On Oct 06, 2008
stop wasting prayers on Nigeria and pray for me.
Re: Nigeria At 48: Lets Pray For Her! by Nimshi: 4:18am On Oct 06, 2008
Yes! (Blasting in tongues). . .

Too funny.

What's the word for it? wink

(1) (Reply)

24 Hours Without Record Of Sin: What Would You Do? / Eight Lies Of A Mother / Christian Missionary Shown Sense Amongst The Piraha Of Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.