Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Lets Pray For Infidel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Pray For Infidel (1117 Views)

Your Understanding Of The Infidel / Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 / Is The Man Who Cannot Provide For His Family Really Worse Than An Infidel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Pray For Infidel by Goldmann(m): 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2007
MEMBERS OF NAIRALAND, A FELLOW MEMBER WHO IDENTIFIES HIMSELF SIMPLY AS "INFIDEL" SEEKS TO GAIN ATTENTION BY INSULTING GOD AND CLAIMING HE DOES NOT EXIST, THIS THREAD IS NOT TO INSULT HIM OR GIVE HIM THAT ATTENTION BUT SIMPLY TO PRAY 4 HIS LOST SOUL, THANKS 4 YOUR PRAYERS.
Re: Lets Pray For Infidel by Infidel: 3:50am On Sep 19, 2007
Gee my first fanzine. You actually went out of the limb to create a fan site for me I dont know how to thank you enough! when do we do the launch party? and where do we do the after party, aahhhhhh! club Heaven i guess, but club hell is much much cheaper grin grin grin

f, ckhead! wink
Re: Lets Pray For Infidel by tundewoods(m): 5:41am On Sep 19, 2007
May the lord have mercy on his lost soul and ignore his ignorance
Re: Lets Pray For Infidel by MP007(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2007
create in him a clean heart
Re: Lets Pray For Infidel by IDINRETE: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2007
Infidel, may the spirit of Robert Ingersoll abides in you,
Re: Lets Pray For Infidel by cgift(m): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2007
Infidel,

Your only fidelity shall seek and land you in Christ alone in Jesus' name. AMEN.
Re: Lets Pray For Infidel by Infidel: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2007
wow, my fan base is on the rise, thanks y'all, your wonderful wink Does this now mean that one of you slaves can now declare me officially as your god grin because this vote of confidence is overwhelming. Mind you, i'll be a better god to you, cos even though you can see me wink, i'll be writing you fan mails, daily.

Now as your new god, who wld be the first to suck my d*i*c*k? grin and in return, i'll bless you and make all your overated fantasy prayers feel alil bit real grin

ok labiyemmy you get the first honor since you started this fan site wink I hope you like big juicy dicks for your dinner grin
Re: Lets Pray For Infidel by Goldmann(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2007
Please, fellow members, i will be very dissapointed if ANYONE, responds to the insults and taunts of Infidel, I began this thread to really and truly offer sincere prayers for him, Now he has left his own THREAD to post vulgar insults in this one, PLEASE, i urge u all, as hard as it may be, COMPLETELY IGNORE him, Thaks 4 ur anticipated prayers, One luv smiley
Re: Lets Pray For Infidel by mellow(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2007
May the spirit if his soul departed find favour in

the sight of God.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Lets Pray For Infidel by labiyemmy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2007
@Infidel

I now see that you have totally lost your mind - so I see what your problem is - I sympathise with you.

You are so dumb that you can't read the name of the person that started the thread - only for you to say its me when I have not even made a comment on the thread -

May u just die a shameful painful death - I don't have time to pray for you.
Re: Lets Pray For Infidel by Infourmer: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2007
One thing I pray is that the ignorant ones shouldnt die ignorantly. It would be very sad for them to find out the truth after death.
Re: Lets Pray For Infidel by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2007
OMG!

Nairaland is really a PLACE! It's not only INFIDEL that's in the bracket, they are more ooo". I Believe God for them.

It's just a matter of time.
Re: Lets Pray For Infidel by Infidel: 1:27am On Sep 25, 2007
wow i have been a lil bit busy for some days now and i see my fan base is increasing and the regular supporters club goldman and labiyemmy have also dropped in grin. Hope you shit heads would continue to make my profile grow stronger wink

P:s what is god's sexual preference? Is he gay or bisexual? I have always imagined if he was real, he would be some blond big breasted chic with a phat ass and very wide P*U*S*S*Y grin and i guess all the angels would take time gang banging her or him or her him or whatever it is grin grin grin grin grin

I bet angel micheal loves to go under god and suck till his mouth goes numb and stick his big phat Dick into god's mouth, wow that would be mighty fun to watch grin

Pls somebody tell me this is how you see god too and i'll believe she exists grin

stupid fake assed hallucinating "i know god exists" muda fukers wink
Re: Lets Pray For Infidel by wosiljoyyahoocom(f): 1:30am On Sep 25, 2007
why havent used a capital G for all your reference to God - u r afraid or is it an involontary acceptance that your god is different from the God we talk about? Can you dare change all your reference to god to God? Lets see if you can realy dare do that - arse hole nincompoop.
Re: Lets Pray For Infidel by Infidel: 1:42am On Sep 25, 2007
@mo fe dobo

haaaaa, arrant crap, big G or small g, makes no difference to me. Ok to satisfy ur curiousity, i'll say it again in your big G mode

wow i have been a little bit busy for some days now and i see my fan base is increasing and the regular supporters club goldman and labiyemmy have also dropped in . Hope you shit heads would continue to make my profile grow stronger

P:s what is God's sexual preference? Is he gay or bisexual? I have always imagined if he was real, he would be some blond big breasted chic with a phat ass and very wide P*You*S*S*Y and i guess all the angels would take time gang banging her or him or her him or whatever it is

I bet angel micheal loves to go under god and suck till his mouth goes numb and stick his big phat Dick into God's mouth, wow that would be mighty fun to watch

Please somebody tell me this is how you see God too and i'll believe she exists

stupid fake assed hallucinating "i know God exists" muda fukers

How's that for size, arse hole nincompoop grin

P:s I like your screen name, maybe you could fuk GOD'S OBO and jist us how it feels someday wink I 'll buy the movie rights from you if you do tell
Re: Lets Pray For Infidel by wosiljoyyahoocom(f): 2:37am On Sep 25, 2007
whats d fool saying? whoever talks with this guy is a fool - big fool - honestly.
Re: Lets Pray For Infidel by cgift(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2007
mo_fe_dobo:

whats d fool saying? whoever talks with this guy is a fool - big fool - honestly.

You need not get irked voer what th guy has said. You need not to. I am just sure his regrets will be greater when he repents grin Paul did much more than this. Afterall, Infidel has not told us he has started killing people who believe in God grin. At that level, we go hold am, con carry am go Yaba left grin
Re: Lets Pray For Infidel by lafile(m): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2007
Poor Infidel
All this gibberish he keeps panning out on this forum is just a sign of lost soul reaching out for help.

Lord God Almighty. The one who doesnt find pleasure in the death of sinners. Speak into the heart of Infidel. grant him the grace to have an encounter with your love.

thank you Jesus.
Re: Lets Pray For Infidel by cgift(m): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2007
amin

(1) (Reply)

How About Petting And Necking? / 101 Reasons We Are In The End Times! / The Biblical Approach To Parental Discipline: Jesus ordered killing of Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.