Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! (4829 Views)

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, Beware Of Sandra27, She Is A FRAUDSTER / Oyelami Ahmed Is A Fraudster!nairalanders Beware! / Nairalanders Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by eldee(m): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2008
Uche2nna:

Easy.

Razorr suspects a moderator,

How many moderators do we have on this forum

iice, Mukina, Kobojunkie, Siena, the one for the computer section (can't remenber her ID) etc

Eldee , take ur pick. Who be ur best friend ?
That's the problem . . . all the moderators think I'm wowgly grin and they don't have access to passwords

Clue: Good taste in men, loves Eldee, has flawless knowledge of computers, not a mod

Now here's the catch . . . All the remaining 112003 female NLers think I'm the best thing sliced bread
That's where our target is . . .
Uche, I think we're getting to sumn here grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by LadyT(f): 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2008
LOL

Its a shame Hannibal is currently BANNED for being a rape apologist.

I bet he would be here right now screaming and making fake claims.

Razorr you are safe.

We all know it was you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart I laughed so hard.

That sexy picture of Hannibal eyes closed in his luxury bathroom *sigh* Heaven

grin
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by Razorr(f): 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2008
debosky:

Well as a mod myself, I can boldly say no mod can get access to anyone's password. This is either Razorr or someone very close to her.

Well, I've said my piece and made my point and if anyone is dumb-ass enough to think I made those posts, it's not my headache.

Like I said, it's for reasons like this that I'm rarely on this site these days. I don't know who the impostor is and do not give a shit(It obviously is someone who knows me well).
All I care about is ma rep and for that reason, I might be forced to get rid of my account on this site. It's pretty sick.

I've said ma piece.
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by MissyB1(m): 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2008
LadyT:

LOL

Its a shame Hannibal is currently BANNED for being a rape apologist.

I bet he would be here right now screaming and making fake claims.

Razorr you are safe.

We all know it was you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart I laughed so hard.

That sexy picture of Hannibal eyes closed in his luxury bathroom *sigh* Heaven

grin

You are so funny!!!
Your last line got me 
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by LadyT(f): 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2008
tongue

grin

rotflmao
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by Uche2nna(m): 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2008
idupaul:

since moderators are blinded from the passwords, then razorr must be accusing that seun chap.

More conspiracy theories grin

Well I got mine,,

Since its not Razorr, then maybe its not Hanni. Have U guys thot of that?

Some imposter got hold of Razor's password (dont ask me how??) , and posted some pic here claiming it was Hannibal.
I have heard Hannibal say times without number "Its only idiots who post thier pics online".
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by tRoOE(f): 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2008
[size=13pt]LMFAO grin grin
what a good theory
[/size]
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by LadyT(f): 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2008
ITS HANNIBAL!!!

TRUST ME I KNOW THAT FACE ANYWHERE!!!

Please note razorr didnt deny it was hannibal nor did she deny ever recieving that picture.

She just denies posting it.

hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by Uche2nna(m): 12:00am On Oct 02, 2008
eldee:

That's the problem . . . all the moderators think I'm wowgly grin and they don't have access to passwords

Clue: Good taste in men, loves Eldee, has flawless knowledge of computers, not a mod

Now here's the catch . . . All the remaining 112003 female NLers think I'm the best thing sliced bread
That's where our target is . . .
Uche, I think we're getting to sumn here grin grin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ur clue got ma brain running around in circles. Is it or is it not.

Ur first clue aint helpful,,,,,, Most NL ladies have very excellent taste when it comes to men. As I speak, they are still fighting over Stephen grin

Loves eldee,,,,,,, bwoi, that leads me to only one conclusion,,,, None grin tongue

Flawless knowledge in computers,,,,,,, most helpful clue. Now I have five members in mind.
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by A40(m): 1:37am On Oct 02, 2008
@poster of topic
NEWSFLASH: Nobody believes you
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by chessguru(m): 3:04am On Oct 02, 2008
@ POST

MODERATORS AND   ADMIN (SEUN) HAVE NO ACCESS TO USERS PASSWORD !!  i am a global mod in a forum also am ADMIN  ON MY CHESS FORUM, i havnt seen yet  any Smf mod- that
allows  this even on smfhack, so your accusing the moderstors is misdirected,

POSSIBLE CLUE

If you use a computer Smf/FORUM allows the STORAGE OF  COOKIES (info like user name-password  info on your computer/  ) effect is you stay logged in on THATparticular browser,on your system if another person comes on even the next day the person clicks on www.nairaland.com and you automatically appear logged in on that computer!!, IF YOU USE A PUBLIC CAFE REGULARLY, USE OFFICE COMPUTER OR ANY COMPUTER ACCESIBLE TO OTHERS, MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHECK INWARDS, THE IP ADDRESS THE PERSON USED IS VISBLE TO ADMIN, IF IT IS YOURS IT CAN BE INVESTIGATED!!
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by chessguru(m): 3:23am On Oct 02, 2008
chessguru:

@ POST

MODERATORS AND   ADMIN (SEUN) HAVE NO ACCESS TO USERS PASSWORD !!  i am a global mod in a forum also am ADMIN  ON MY CHESS FORUM, i havnt seen yet  any Smf mod- that

POSSIBLE CLUE

If you use a computer Smf/FORUM allows the STORAGE OF  COOKIES (info like user name-password  info on your computer/  ) effect is you stay logged in on THATparticular browser,on your system if another person comes on even the next day the person clicks on www.nairaland.com and you automatically appear logged in on that computer!!, IF YOU USE A PUBLIC CAFE REGULARLY, USE OFFICE COMPUTER OR ANY COMPUTER ACCESIBLE TO OTHERS, MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHECK INWARDS, THE IP ADDRESS THE PERSON USED IS VISBLE TO ADMIN, IF IT IS YOURS IT CAN BE INVESTIGATED!!

Cookies

Cookies are small text files transferred to your hard drive by a web server. Because cookies only contain text, they cannot transmit a virus or damage your system. They are commonly used to determine return visitors to a site, record your preferences, shopping cart, registration information, pages viewed or items purchased.

Simple Machines only uses cookies to allow users to maintain a logged in state when accessing Simple Machines web services or private areas. No personal information is involved in providing this feature.
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 02, 2008
OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
I LOVE MYSTERIES!!!

THIS THREAD WAS SOOOOOOOOO INTERESTING FROM THE BEGINNING grin grin grin grin grin

AND ON TOP OF THAT, A PIX? HEHEHHEHE, I LAUGH TIRE YEST cheesy cheesy cheesy THANK YOU NL tongue
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by Mustay(m): 5:47am On Oct 02, 2008
Hackers into Punch's CMS

Hackers into NAN's database

Hackers into razorr's account.

Obviously, your password has been hacked. you need to change it.
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by chessguru(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2008
chessguru:

@ POST

POSSIBLE CLUE

Cookies

Cookies are small text files transferred to your hard drive by a web server. Because cookies only contain text, they cannot transmit a virus or damage your system. They are commonly used to determine return visitors to a site, record your preferences, shopping cart, registration information, pages viewed or items purchased.

Simple Machines only uses cookies to allow users to maintain a logged in state when accessing Simple Machines web services or private areas. No personal information is involved in providing this feature.
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by Gamine(f): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2008
Wallahi!

Mene ne yake faruwa?

Wacce ta dafa wannan nama?

undecided undecided
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by Seun(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2008
Hannibal is responsible. So the question is how did he get into her account?

Did she use a password that Hannibal could guess? Did she give him her password? Do they use the same cafe?
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by Cristalz(f): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2008
Seun:

Hannibal is responsible. So the question is how did he get into her account?

Did she use a password that Hannibal could guess? Did she give him her password? Do they use the same cafe?

@Seun

You should at least state why you're so certain its Hannibal responsible for posing as Razorr and posting his own pics on a public forum, also joining in the guy-ogling.

Hannibal that has never posted his pics on this site would get up one night and post his personal pics for NL ladies to admire,ladies that he regularly bashes?  undecided And even join in the admiration of other guys' pics? Anyone that knows a pin about Hannibal would know he is very anti-gay.  .  .

And,how will they use the same cafe when Hannibal is in London and Razorr is in Lagos?  I know these people so i'm not asking this based only on what their profile location says.

So your reasons? If you ain't got some solid ones,i don't see any way Hannibal is responsible. Be fair here.  .  .you're the mod.
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by KarmaMod(f): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2008
Seun you're not serious

Cristalz:

. Be fair here.  .  .you're the mod.

I assure you, seun isnt the mod Razor was referring to wink
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by Cristalz(f): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2008
@karmamod

I didn't mean Seun is the mod that impersonated Razorr(if indeed it was a mod). . .i mean hez the overall mod,the one that has the final say so on this mess hence he should be fair.
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by Gamine(f): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2008
Me ya yi? undecided

This Seun sef n his sidekicks!

Komene ne ya ke yi ba shi da kyau!! sad
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by Mustay(m): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2008
J-a-c-k-a-l

T-h-e J-a-c-k-a-l

C-h-a-c-a-l

L-e C-h-a-c-a-l

X-e-r-x-e-s

H-a-n-n-i-b-a-l

S-a-u-r-o-n

cristalz is really practicing "her" spellings.
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by Cristalz(f): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2008
@mustay

Lol grin And so? I was only practicing some words i find quite difficult to spell grin

I'll use your own spelling book to practice my next set of spellings pretty soon cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by Mustay(m): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2008
hmmm.

i see
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by Cristalz(f): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2008
Better tell me what exactly you're seeing now before anutha similar thread comes up o lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by A40(m): 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2008
This is getting really messy. grin
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by debosky(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2008
@ Seun

this definitely is NOT Hanni, what does he have to gain by posting his pictures and now getting Razorr to issue a denial?

Unless you have IP evidence (in which case Razorr might be visiting Hanni and used his pc to post the pics grin) then it is highly unlikely Hannibal would do this.

I still feel Razorr posted this herself but Hanni turned up the heat hence the recanting. All this accusations against 'mods' is directed against one person who we know, but it's obviously a smokescreen.
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by Busybody2(f): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2008
Shaz:

. . . The best way to solve this is to ask the Admin to fish out the IP address of the 'impersonator' and from there . . .

Seun:

Hannibal is responsible. . .

Cristalz:

@Seun

You should at least state why you're so certain its Hannibal responsible for posing as Razorr . . .

debosky:

@ Seun

this definitely is NOT Hanni . . . Unless you have IP evidence . . .

Nigerians shocked shocked shocked Give them an inch, they want a kilometre  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by Cristalz(f): 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2008
If it pains you that we know how to,and prefer to work our brains instead of just swallowing whatever pile of shit we're fed,go stick pins in your eyes cheesy No hard feelings of course grin
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by debosky(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2008
shocked grin

Criz you have some venom in that tongue don't ya? *I find that sexy* tongue
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by Cristalz(f): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2008
@debosky

*rolling my eyes*

You're a gentleman now huh?  cheesy Most of us know your tongue's far worse tongue  grin

Anyway i waz only being honest.  .  .the thread is full of bullshit grin
Re: Nairalanders Beware! Razorr Impersonation! by Busybody2(f): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2008
Cristalz:

If it pains you that we know how to,and prefer to work our brains instead of just swallowing whatever pile of shit we're fed,go stick pins in your eyes cheesy No hard feelings of course grin

Over to you admin, their brain needs a bread crumb trail workout to  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No hard feelings but of course cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Five Priceless Rarely Seen Photos Of Barack Hussein Obama Senior / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (MBGN) 2014: Meet The Contestants / Rare And Vintage Photographs Of World's Famous Landmarks Under Construction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.