Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Just Recieved A Scam Mail Containing "give Your Atm Cards The Maximum Security - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Just Recieved A Scam Mail Containing "give Your Atm Cards The Maximum Security (777 Views)

First Bank Of Nigeria Scam Mail - Be Careful / Maximum Security Solutions That Works / Do You Have Any stupid Yahoo Scam Mail In Your Box? Post It Here For Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Recieved A Scam Mail Containing "give Your Atm Cards The Maximum Security by yemi4ui(m): 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2008
i just recieved a scam mail containing "give your ATM cards the maximum security"

TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS NATIONWIDE

We want to use this medium to wish all our customers both new and old ones a very prosperous season and also to assure you that Interswitch Company have been and will always give your ATM cards the maximum security that you always expect from us. Therefore due to high rate of internet fraud complaints that we are receiving from some of our customers, like using of their ATM card details to make transaction via the internet without their knowledge because they have one way or other disclose their ATM card details to fraudulent people. It is our pleasure introducing to you our new internet security system known as "iPin" It is a security plan designed to assign our customer's ATM card Internet Personal Identification number (iPin) different from the present personal identification number (pin) they use for their cash withdrawal with their Interswitch ATM card. This pin will only be used whenever you wish to use your Interswitch ATM card for online transactions while you use your present pin for cash withdrawal from any of the ATM machine of Interswitch bank nationwide only. The main objective of the this security plan is to secure your account whenever you by any mistake disclose your Interswitch ATM card detail to fraudsters. This means that if you by any mistake, disclose your Interswitch ATM card detail you use for cash withdrawal to fraudsters that payment will not authorize from your account via the internet unless the fraudsters have knowledge of your internet security ipin. This will be effective starting from 29th of November 2008, To securely register your Interswitch ATM card to this security plan: CLICK HERE, which after twenty four (24) hours of your ATM card registration to this security plan, your Interswitch maxi-secure security ipin will be sent to you via email.::SCAM ALERT::
To prevent scam, always ensure that:
Any email you receive from our company is been sent via our official mailing identity: (info@interswitchng.com) Kind Regards. INTERSWITCH NIGERIA LIMITED
PLOT 1648C OKO-AWO CLOSE
VICTORIA ISLAND CITY
LAGOS STATE
NIGERIA.

beware.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Loan Today And Start A Business Of Your Own! / Pregnant Briton Samantha Orobator Could Serve Sentence In Uk / Phemour, I Love You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.