Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? (1765 Views)

After God,who Is Your No 2 Inventor. / Afeni Is A God / Are Fat Girls Treated Worse Than Skinny Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by tribalist: 1:37am On Oct 02, 2008
Whats up with all this pilgrim superstar status on nairaland? Obviously being a new comer to nairaland, i have to peruse all the topics and give my own opinions and everyone has the right to criticize me to Hell, but why is that Pilgrim is given this Godlike status?

I read some of her posts on nairaland. Some are outlandishly crude and merciless to the opposing debater but whenever someone criticizes her, she gets an army of bandwagon supporters to back her up. Whenever a thread is open to criticize her, immediately it is locked? Why?

Are other nairalanders less inferior to her?

I just made a post criticizing her posts and before you knew it, a lot of people hurriedly bashed me with their responses which is fair enough in a democracy, but before i could state my defence, the thread was locked as a tribute to this "God" after she had immediately posted hers!

Na wah o! God on nairaland! Things are happening! shocked

Well i dont see you as God and will never bow to your whimps and caprices no matter what. You might have a strangle hold on so many people on nairaland and they see you as their alpha and omega but i will never ever stoop low to become a follow follow and honour you .

My post might lead to a ban or immediate thread lock as usual but i will never stand for injustice. I look at a the catholic and muslim threads and see all the horrible things you said but no body locked the threads and gave you a free rein to criticize them thoroughly. Why cant the same rule be applied to you?

What a forum! Other new comers beware of this God! Dont get on her wrong side or the side of her supporters!
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by idupaul: 1:41am On Oct 02, 2008
because she is smarter than ur sori a$$

who told u that u are a new poster, if u dont know ur ip address gave u out. if u do nt stop this campaign i will expose ur original id angry angry
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by plusQueen: 1:43am On Oct 02, 2008
abeg idupaul tell us.
there's nothing he can do about it.
Expose the coward
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by KarmaMod(f): 1:43am On Oct 02, 2008
Hello Abdul.
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by Sisikill: 1:53am On Oct 02, 2008
Rotlfmao! You don't get it do you? The only one treating Pilgrim as a GOD is YOU. You are the one opening all these threads trying to DEBUNK her experience.

Let's see, we have the

Atheist trying to DEBUNK both ISLAM and CHRISTIAN,
WE have the MUSLIMS trying to DEBUNK CHRISTIANITY,
We have the CHRISTIANS trying to debunk ISLAM
And then we have YOU trying to DEBUNK Pilgrim.

Do you get it now? Do you?

Why don't you do us all a favor, admit you fear her and just start bowing down at her feet already.
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by tribalist: 1:55am On Oct 02, 2008
idupaul:

who told u that u are a new poster, if u don't know ur ip address gave u out. if u do nt stop this campaign i will expose ur original id angry angry

There is nothing original and intelligent that you have just blurted. You just recanted the same old story of protecting someone without any valid reason other than:

Is that the way she trained you to become an attack dog?

Go and sitdown jare! Your merry band occultic movement doesnt move me. Nobody is impervious from criticism. She should know better with her thousands of posts that criticize religions that dont conform with hers.

Besides as to your other silly talk of stating that i am an old member and my ip address gives me away is just sheer silliness on your side. Even if you are the moderator, you have no right to expose anybody's ip address and for your information, no forum world wide exposes the ip address of its members. Better get a life and swallow your empty silly threats!

plus_Queen:

abeg idupaul tell us.
there's nothing he can do about it.
Expose the coward

as for you follow follow, you have nothing sensible to say other than to gossip and hide behind the shield of pilgrim. No wonder she has a smooth rein over docile people like you!
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by theopops: 1:59am On Oct 02, 2008
Wow, someone's pant is really on fire. Pants or gown or whatever you wear. Tribalist, you are indeed funny. Very funny. Don't worry, we wont be too hard on you.
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by tribalist: 1:59am On Oct 02, 2008
Sisikill:

Rotlfmao! You don't get it do you? The only one treating Pilgrim as a GOD is YOU. You are the one opening all these threads trying to DEBUNK her experience.

Let's see, we have the

Atheist trying to DEBUNK both ISLAM and CHRISTIAN,
WE have the MUSLIMS trying to DEBUNK CHRISTIANITY,
We have the CHRISTIANS trying to debunk ISLAM
And then we have YOU trying to DEBUNK Pilgrim.

Do you get it now? Do you?

Why don't you do us all a favor, admit you fear her and just start bowing down at her feet already.

Is that a joke? the only post i started here was the "PILGRIM MUSLIM TO CHRISTIAN STORY FACT OR ROMANTIC FICTION"

And immediately pilgrim and her bodyguards replied they locked the thread to protect her without giving me the chance to respond to the insults hurled at me. How do you call that responsible except they fear of one chick and elevating her to a godlike person.

So where did you get all those other silly headlines you posted?

Please check your facts very well before you post anything.
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by plusQueen: 1:59am On Oct 02, 2008
tribalist:

as for you follow follow, you have nothing sensible to say other than to gossip and hide behind the shield of pilgrim. No wonder she has a smooth rein over docile people like you!

prov 17:21

The parent of a fool has grief,
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by davidylan4(m): 2:00am On Oct 02, 2008
lets be honest, tribalist, the problem isnt really pilgrim.1. Your REAL PROBLEM is that God has used pilgrim to strengthen the faith of other christians here and opened the eyes of those who were either on the fence or in your camp.

Your bitterness is not about her posts, or her style or her "status" . . . the REAL ISSUE is Jesus Christ whom you have been raised to hate.

You could say almost the same thing for olabowale (except pilgrim actually knows what she is saying) but of course, he's a muslim so no problem.
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by davidylan4(m): 2:00am On Oct 02, 2008
tribalist:

Is that a joke? the only post i started here was the "PILGRIM MUSLIM TO CHRISTIAN STORY FACT OR ROMANTIC FICTION"

And immediately pilgrim and her bodyguards replied they locked the thread to protect her without giving me the chance to respond to the insults hurled at me. How do you call that responsible except they fear of one chick and elevating her to a godlike person.

If you checked your facts you'd notice that muslims have been the ones protected and mollycuddled on this board. Imagine if a christian went to the muslim section to raise a thread essentially insulting a muslim there or mocking the islamic view of conversion. Do you think the thread would survive? wink
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by plusQueen: 2:02am On Oct 02, 2008
tribalist:

I thought you said you were new? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by Sisikill: 2:03am On Oct 02, 2008
Hmm, keep writing coz we are getting to know what you are feeling.

she has a smooth rein over docile people like you - You feel she has the power to control
hide behind the shield of pilgrim - You believe she has powers to protect people
empty silly threats - You feel threatened by her

Rotflmao! Dude, you are sooo scared of Pilgrim, it's not even funny! Look at all the amazing powers you have attributed to her.

Oh my goodness! This is hysterical but I wouldn't be scared if I were you, I'm sure like all other super beings who have such powers, she is not vengeful/ Just seek forgiveness and go to bed, okay.
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by bawomolo(m): 2:04am On Oct 02, 2008
damn alhaji's are gunning for pilgrim1. make she enter witness protect program quick quick o
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by plusQueen: 2:06am On Oct 02, 2008
who is this tribalist.
make una cut to the chase and reveal who the coward is?
I thought they said their bia bia suppose man them up.
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by plusQueen: 2:08am On Oct 02, 2008
Whats up with all this pilgrim superstar status on nairaland? Obviously being a new comer to nairaland, i have to peruse all the topics and give my own opinions and everyone has the right to criticize me to Hell, but why is that Pilgrim is given this Godlike status?

I read some of her posts on nairaland. Some are outlandishly crude and merciless to the opposing debater but whenever someone criticizes her, she gets an army of bandwagon supporters to back her up. Whenever a thread is open to criticize her, immediately it is locked? Why?

a new comer with 10 posts already knows about locked threads shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lying in jihad aka al taquiyah in action
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by KarmaMod(f): 2:09am On Oct 02, 2008
Seriously expose the person

He is obviously NOT a new member

Seun sef, shouldnt this person be banned for constantly ATTACKING another member?
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by davidylan4(m): 2:09am On Oct 02, 2008
Tribalist . . . if your god is real, if your faith is real . . . then you would have NO problems with pilgrim.1 posting her testimony. The fact that so many muslims are seething over a mere thread should be clear evidence of how empty islam truly is. Sorry tribalist but that is the plain truth.

The earlier you open ur eyes tribalist, the better for your soul.

Just ask yourself, why are you so filled with hate and rage?
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by Sisikill: 2:10am On Oct 02, 2008
tribalist:

You are still not getting it! My Gooodness man, do you need sleep or something? Okay, I will break it down for you crayola style. . .

YOU tribalist are SCARED of PILGRIM because if you aren't you won't be the least bit bothered about her testimony or go to this length to try to sift fact from fiction.

If she didn't scare the living daylights out of you, you'll read her thread. . .laugh to yourself and move on but ya didn't, instead you sat down, to write chapter and verse on how her experience is might not be real.

How does it affect you?
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by plusQueen: 2:10am On Oct 02, 2008
could it be that zino of yesterday?
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by JJYOU: 2:16am On Oct 02, 2008
plus_Queen:
a new comer with 10 posts already knows about locked threads shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lying in jihad aka al taquiyah in action

i am always troubled by people who are habitual liars and have no problem saying they are religious.

davidylan*:
Tribalist . . . if your god is real, if your faith is real . . . then you would have NO problems with pilgrim.1 posting her testimony. The fact that so many muslims are seething over a mere thread should be clear evidence of how empty islam truly is. Sorry tribalist but that is the plain truth. The earlier you open ur eyes tribalist, the better for your soul. Just ask yourself, why are you so filled with hate and rage?

how blessed we are as Christians we serve and worship The God we dont have to pray for nor a God that requires us to intimidate and fight people in His name. like paul i have always seen this people come back to Christ. the light of our Christ will flood thier darkened soul to see the wrong way they are going. i remember that word "Have compassion on them". as i said there is still room at the cross for these lovely people. the voice that called people like us is not silent today
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by Sisikill: 2:18am On Oct 02, 2008
Like my grandpapi (God rest his soul) always said. . . If you are not sure of what you stand for, You will fall for anything. I'll tinker with it a little bit and say

If you are not sure of what you stand for, you will perceive anything and anyone as a threat.

Question to Tribalist - Why does Pilgrim's testimony affect you like this? Is she making you doubt yourself? You know it's okay to have doubts, right? So instead of lashing out at the one who has shaken the foundation of your belief, why not ask her to help you sort yourself out. I'm sure she'll be more than happy to help out.

Ask, go ahead. . . ask.
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by davidylan4(m): 2:26am On Oct 02, 2008
tribalist, your behaviour isnt new . . . 5000 years ago David the psalmist encapsulated it here

[size=14pt]Ps 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
[/size]

If we try to rewrite those 3 verses in Nairaland speak it could so easily read - 1. Why do the muslims rage, and the athiests imagine a vain thing?

2. The muslim posters and mods take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us lock their threads, threaten them, and ban them from us.
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by rubi(f): 2:28am On Oct 02, 2008
Pilgrim has inspired many in this forum. It is not easy to find good xtain that takes her time to explain issues in detail. May god grant you the knowledge you need. Please pilgrim don't mind the poster and don't get discouraged or leave the forum because of this attack lift your head up high you are doing the work of God. Remain blessed
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by tribalist: 2:29am On Oct 02, 2008
plus_Queen:

prov 17:21

The parent of a fool has grief,

As for you you were born to be a follower and not a leader and you will never rise to be a leader. Nowonder people like pilgrim have a strong grip and hold on you. All she needs to do is change your leash and chain you to a cage and when ever she whistles for you to attack you scamper like a three legged dog to bite and come back later to finish your doggy chow under pilgrim's foot.

Keep on hurling all those morbid proverbs, maybe pilgrim will reward you with a juicy chicken for all your efforts.

Follow follow!

davidylan*:

lets be honest, tribalist, the problem isnt really pilgrim.1. Your REAL PROBLEM is that God has used pilgrim to strengthen the faith of other christians here and opened the eyes of those who were either on the fence or in your camp.

Your bitterness is not about her posts, or her style or her "status" . . . the REAL ISSUE is Jesus Christ whom you have been raised to hate.

You could say almost the same thing for olabowale (except pilgrim actually knows what she is saying) but of course, he's a muslim so no problem.

What kind of statement is that? I  was raised to hate jesus christ? What does this statement have to do with locking up a thread?

I perused all the threads on the religious forums and found out that pilgrim actually posts alot on all these threads. She literally decimated the catholic threads and ridiculed some muslims in their muslim threads and ended up white washing some athiests. I now found a thread that stated her story and after reading it i found some loop holes. I noticed the thread was locked due to criticisms against her and i stated my own criticisms to her story.

Just like any article, she had the right to defend her self and she did so and what ensued was othjer people bashing me left right and centre because i had the guts to criticize her.

What is good for the gose is good for the gander. Why does she have a right to throw pot shots at other people's religions and faith and no one can touch hers?

What is so miraculous in her story that makes it impossible for a person to dissent to it. Just only one dissenting view and the whole nairaland comes to her aid and locks up the thread.
If that is not the trait of a despotic dictator at work, then i dont know what that is.

As for you saying i was born to hate jesus, i see that as avery careless remark. You dont know me or what i represent or what religion or faith i follow. I would never use such a terrible slanderous statement to accuse anyone when i dont know the persons views.

This is the occultic movement i ascribed you guys with towards pilgrim and labeling her as your god because you guys just say obtuse things to defend her without thinking.

Whether God used pilgrim to open your eyes or not doesnt make her impervious to criticisms. Are you ascribing that she is perfect and can do no wrong? Are you stating that everything she writes is true 100%?

You guys wake up from your hypnotism from this pilgrim person. You can all fight me as a person to protect her but you can never kill the spirit of indepedence to say the truth no matter whose ox is being gored.

You might worship her as someone who opened your eyes but i will never ever worship and bow to another human being and it has nothing to do with faith or religion

Sisikill:

Hmm, keep writing because we are getting to know what you are feeling.

she has a smooth rein over docile people like you - You feel she has the power to control
hide behind the shield of pilgrim - You believe she has powers to protect people
empty silly threats - You feel threatened by her

Rotflmao! Dude, you are sooo scared of Pilgrim, it's not even funny! Look at all the amazing powers you have attributed to her.

Oh my goodness! This is hysterical but I wouldn't be scared if I were you, I'm sure like all other super beings who have such powers, she is not vengeful/ Just seek forgiveness and go to bed, okay.

Just one post about her and you all flood this post to castigate and protect your alpha and omega and when she is running riot on other people's threads and religion you guys will just sit back and enjoy the humilations in the name of christ.

Only one post and it made her mad. NA WAH O! Na so she hook all of una like this. Imagine if i had abused or insulted her, you guys will have burnt me to the stake. Just because i said her miracle story to change from muslim to christian sounds very very dodgy and fishy, immediately world war 3 wants to happen.

As for your last statement:

she is not vengeful/ Just seek forgiveness

Only God has the power to forgive and not seek vengeance. For you to ascribe this to pilgrim convinces me even more that you guys have elevated pilgrim to be the one true God and may God do justice to those who compare themselves with him and those who believe in that god-person! angry
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by davidylan4(m): 2:34am On Oct 02, 2008
tribalist:

I perused all the threads on the religious forums and found out that pilgrim actually posts alot on all these threads. She literally decimated the catholic threads and ridiculed some muslims in their muslim threads and ended up white washing some athiests. I now found a thread that stated her story and after reading it i found some loop holes. I noticed the thread was locked due to criticisms against her and i stated my own criticisms to her story.

you can argue from now till nxt yr, your problem isnt about pilgrim.1, its about a fact that she actually dared to call Christ FATHER and do so openly. If you werent so afraid, why is her testimony thread attracting so much rage and bitterness?
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by tribalist: 2:58am On Oct 02, 2008
plus_Queen:

who is this tribalist.
make una cut to the chase and reveal who the coward is?
I thought they said their bia bia suppose man them up.

how do you know i am a muslim? with such xenophobic remarks about muslims, what has this made you to be?

Your just chasing shadows with all your dumb posts!

plus_Queen:

a new comer with 10 posts already knows about locked threads shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lying in jihad aka al taquiyah in action

Yes i know about locked posts because when i decided to reply pilgrims's remark, the thread moderator told me the thread was locked and i couldnt reply. I went to the help section and read the rules for locked topics and i decided to vent my anger on why i wasn't given the opportunity to reply to all the insults i recieved because i wrote an article against pilgrim.

How do new comers get to know around a new forum? Isnt the help button there for all to see?

Also who told you i am a muslim that you are hurling insults at muslims and refering to them as jihadists?

Some christian you are!

Sisikill:

You are still not getting it! My Gooodness man, do you need sleep or something? Okay, I will break it down for you crayola style. . .

YOU tribalist are SCARED of PILGRIM because if you aren't you won't be the least bit bothered about her testimony or go to this length to try to sift fact from fiction.

If she didn't scare the living daylights out of you, you'll read her threadlaugh to yourself and move on but ya didn't, instead you sat down, to write chapter and verse on how her experience is might not be real.

How does it affect you?

It Affects me because it is a public thread that is open for discuss. Why have you written and posted on numerous threads on nairaland if it hasnt affected you in one way? why have you probably started threads on an issue or topic if it hasnt affected in you in one?

Abeg, you have nothing to say. Go and back up your alpha and omega. I am done with you and your silly rants!

JJYOU:

i am always troubled by people who are habitual liars and have no problem saying they are religious.

how blessed we are as Christians we serve and worship The God we don't have to pray for nor a God that requires us to intimidate and fight people in His name. like paul i have always seen this people come back to Christ. the light of our Christ will flood their darkened soul to see the wrong way they are going. i remember that word "Have compassion on them". as i said there is still room at the cross for these lovely people. the voice that called people like us is not silent today

Yeah Yeah! Protect your god. I understand now. She is your saviour and lady! She is too big to be criticized lest i go to hell for saying something totally against her convictions. If somebody has written the reason he or she changed from christianity to islam, she would be the first to destroy the person, but when it is her turn to be criticized immediately the sky will fall.

When her posts stated that she castigated christians before she changed to a christian, no body bated an eye and assumed it was a good thing to say and encouraged her to this abuse and humilate christians and muslims, but now she is a champion on this forum, all of a sudden you can see no wrong in her. That is a very closed mind and if this is how she has trained you, then i feel sorry for you.

Sisikill:

Like my grandpapi (God rest his soul) always said. . . If you are not sure of what you stand for, You will fall for anything. I'll tinker with it a little bit and say

If you are not sure of what you stand for, you will perceive anything and anyone as a threat.

Question to Tribalist - Why does Pilgrim's testimony affect you like this? Is she making you doubt yourself? You know it's okay to have doubts, right? So instead of lashing out at the one who has shaken the foundation of your belief, why not ask her to help you sort yourself out. I'm sure she'll be more than happy to help out.

Ask, go ahead. . . ask.

The fact i criticized her testimony is what is making you loose sleep over pilgrim. You same hypocrites are the ones always criticizing the testimonies of other churches. Go through the catholic thread and see all the bashings from other christians whenever a catholic says he honours mary and prays to the rosary as his source of inspiration.

Have you seen how many counter attacks pilgrim hosted on that thread against their testimonies? You don't see anything wrong in that but when it is time to attack the testimony of your dearest pilgrim, you all come out to hurl abuses at who ever threatening your God.

Abeg call a spade a spade. She attacks people and their faiths and in a very merciless way from what i have seen, why can't she recieve a small dose of her own medicine? Do you know how many times i read when she apologized for being too harsh in criticizing other faiths? I am sure you delibrately chose to cover your eyes from those wicked statements.

Please be objective!

davidylan*:

tribalist, your behaviour isnt new . . . 5000 years ago David the psalmist encapsulated it here

[size=14pt]Ps 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
[/size]

If we try to rewrite those 3 verses in Nairaland speak it could so easily read - 1. Why do the muslims rage, and the athiests imagine a vain thing?

2. The muslim posters and mods take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us lock their threads, threaten them, and ban them from us.

This statement paints you as a xenophobic religious bigot. You erroneously think i am a muslim and you rant about verses in the bible castigating muslims. Where is your sense of tolerance?

FYI to put you out of your misery, I am not a muslim so stop insulting these muslims in the name of pilgrim. If she encourages you guys to abuse muslims so as to protect her, then she must really have a warped mind beyond what i am imagining. I have never for once potrayed my self to be a muslim and i will never insult any body practicing his or her faith. It is their own personal choice and i respect that.

Stop fanning the embers of hate against religions because i had the guts to criticize your precious pilgrim![quote][/quote]

@davidlyan

Very funny because she called Christ father and that is the reason your castigating me, lol

Silly guy!

Point of major correction to all of you. I am a christian and i wont tell you where i worship and i am not scared of called Jesus my ownly lord and saviour but i wont buy stories that are not straight forward just because she is a favoured child on nairaland.

I have refrained from insulting all of you based on your faith and where you worship and i wont question your choices of faith but you have no right to say i criticized her story because she called jesus christ father. I only questioned the testimony. Is it every testimony you hear that you believe? Be honest with yourself!
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by mazaje(m): 3:02am On Oct 02, 2008
i smell unnecessary envy, anger and jealousy from the poster. . . . . . .
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by JJYOU: 3:07am On Oct 02, 2008
tribalist:
It Affects me because it is apublic thread that is open for discuss.

This statement paints you as a xenophobic religious bigot. You erroneously think i am a muslim and you rant about verses in the bible castigating muslims. Where is your sense of tolerance?

funny how some people suddenly discover this is an open forum.
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by JJYOU: 3:14am On Oct 02, 2008
tribalist:
Point of major correction to all of you. I am a christian and i wont tell you where i worship and i am not scared of called Jesus my ownly lord and saviour but i wont buy stories that are not straight forward just because she is a favoured child on nairaland.

I have refrained from insulting all of you based on your faith and where you worship and i wont question your choices of faith but you have no right to say i criticized her story because she called jesus christ father. I only questioned the testimony. Is it every testimony you hear that you believe? Be honest with yourself!

some churches do seriously have 'em.

it looks everyone got you wrong brother christian. can you kindly tell this house which part of her testimony you feel should have been given to you for vetting before publication. how many testimony in your place of worship are false seeing you wont give the name.

why are you not telling the place you worship if it is that wonderful
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by davidylan4(m): 3:15am On Oct 02, 2008
funny how he believes its a "open forum" yet criticise pilgrim.1 for her own personal opinions on an "open forum".
Re: Why Is Pilgrim Treated As A God? Who Is She Sef? Why Cant Nobody Criticize Her? by davidylan4(m): 3:16am On Oct 02, 2008
tribalist:

FYI to put you out of your misery, I am not a muslim so stop insulting these muslims in the name of pilgrim. If she encourages you guys to abuse muslims so as to protect her, then she must really have a warped mind beyond what i am imagining. I have never for once potrayed my self to be a muslim and i will never insult any body practicing his or her faith. It is their own personal choice and i respect that.

your lies wont get u far. goodluck.

JJYOU i suggest we all stop dignifying his thread with responses.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Website For Orphanage, Charity Organisations - 08029620538 / Face,2go,bb Chat And Nairaland Which's More Educative? / A Letter To Mr. Sun (pic) (heat Too Much)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.