Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Smith Charity Yetunde Died In Service - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Smith Charity Yetunde Died In Service (1783 Views)

Charity Policy: We Will Donate Though We Cannot Promote / Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... / Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smith Charity Yetunde Died In Service by smithoo(m): 9:53pm On May 12, 2012
Good day all nairalander,
With saddened heart but praise to God. I announce the sudden death of my sister, SMITH CHARITY YETUNDE, whose untimely death occurred on her journey from her NYSC camp in zamfara to Lagos via kano to attend an oil and gas test scheduled for today, saturday 12th May, 2012. May her soul rest in peace. Still weeping.
For further information view her facebook page.

Re: Smith Charity Yetunde Died In Service by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 12, 2012
Re: Smith Charity Yetunde Died In Service by Beetwo(m): 10:16pm On May 12, 2012
May almighty God give your family d fortitude to bear d loss, Rest in Peace ANGEL.
Re: Smith Charity Yetunde Died In Service by Iranoladun(f): 11:05pm On May 12, 2012
Oops! This is so sad! I pray that God give you and all her loved ones the strength to deal with this! cry shocked sad
Re: Smith Charity Yetunde Died In Service by ayandee: 11:29pm On May 12, 2012
This is really sad. May the Almighty God comfort u and give u strength to sail through this trying moment. Pls be strong for ur mum. She needs u now more than ever before.
Re: Smith Charity Yetunde Died In Service by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 12, 2012
Abeg make dem scrap dis nysc of a thing jare. Why why why. After all d suffer in school. And our handicapped government can't see beyond their noses cuz our president is a film trick. @OP. May her soul rip. Condolence
Re: Smith Charity Yetunde Died In Service by Tgirl4real(f): 2:37am On May 13, 2012
OP

Please accept my condolences.
Re: Smith Charity Yetunde Died In Service by Nobody: 6:28am On May 13, 2012
Re: Smith Charity Yetunde Died In Service by smithoo(m): 11:25pm On May 13, 2012
Our angel was one of the finest electrical engineering graduate from Yabatech, an amazing event manager and an amazing christian. We all missed u. Your last post on facebook says "pls pray for me, zamfara no bi am". Is as if you are aware of the danger ahead but assumed all is well. How i wish i had not agreed to your going to the north. Yetundeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Each morning i wake up thinking if the event is a dream but it is true. Adieu-yetunde.
Re: Smith Charity Yetunde Died In Service by Nobody: 8:00am On May 14, 2012
Re: Smith Charity Yetunde Died In Service by orekinky: 3:27pm On May 14, 2012
What a great loss, may her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Smith Charity Yetunde Died In Service by patlead: 12:04am On May 15, 2012
I have always wanted to comment on Yetunde's death but then each time i try i am short of words, but now i have a chance, she was a good ever smiling friend, chatted with her recently and i was looking forward to seeing her and her boyfriend take it to another level.............gush i will miss her so much....the whole world will miss her.......she was a light, always light hearted.......sobbing.....i still cant say goodnight yetunde.....i cant....i cant
Re: Smith Charity Yetunde Died In Service by pendusky(m): 6:06am On May 15, 2012
damn it! Why, am Feeling bad already!

(1) (Reply)

Will We Be Seeing A Mass-slaughter Of Rams/sheep This Coming Week? / Australian Billionaire To Build Exact Replica Of Titanic / The Etisalat 2013 Geek Force Internship Contest: All You Need To Know And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.