Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Working Online Helps The Unemployed A Lot - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Working Online Helps The Unemployed A Lot (622 Views)

The Pains Of The Unemployed / Unemployed?a Million Jobs For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working Online Helps The Unemployed A Lot by presino(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2008
My name is Prince Lee. I am a gospel artist. By the grace of God I will release an Album by December this year when I come back from oversea to Nigeria.

I came across this wonderful business that is paying me a lot. Starting up with these business 1st to 2nd day, I started earning $45 per day which is #5,287.50 (five thousand naira) per day. That means probably in a month time, I will be earning #35,000 doing almost nothing, no hard stress. And the daily pay increases as long as I remain with the job and do a little work.

The truth is that, working online can even earn a novice (a man that don't even know how to type properly on computer) #100,000 per month, with a little time on the screen.

Why must we still depend on companies in Nigeria that does not want to employ us or are ready to pay low salaries with our hard labor included when there is job like these all over the internet?

It only requires little time, the right website and if possible money to start with the right internet business. My brother once u starts with a reasonable internet business, money will not be your problem. You will earn money with ease and get tired of earning it. And the most important thing is that it won’t stop coming even though u get tired unless u decided to cancel your online account.
Re: Working Online Helps The Unemployed A Lot by lekywhite(m): 9:26am On Oct 02, 2008
Please tell us how we will benefit from this your new online business discovery.

I hope its going to be free for us to start the business too?
Re: Working Online Helps The Unemployed A Lot by SOJ(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2008
I am Bruce Lee and am here to kick your ass, u scammer!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Structural Engineer / Its Wonderful / Industrial Attachment Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.