Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

May/june Weac Result Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / May/june Weac Result Is Out (31595 Views)

Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded / Weac Result Out 80% Failed Maths And English / Breaking News:weac Release This Year Ssce Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May/june Weac Result Is Out by ammamat(f): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2008
May/June Weac examination is out, you can get scratch card in Afrik Bank and check ur result, but the site is a liitle stressful just be patince
Re: May/june Weac Result Is Out by Dammyray(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2009
thank God atlest student now no where they are going on tym, no more long thing
Re: May/june Weac Result Is Out by ucesc: 1:15pm On May 27, 2009
Ukrainian centre has open admission for students that want to have quality education in ukraine
tuition cheap and affordable
no administrative charges until visa is ready
more info @
ukrainian centre for education science and culture
225/227 ogolonto,lagos road,ikorodu,lagos
http://educentre.org.ua
centreukrainian@yahoo.com
open our gallery on our website to c our photos
Re: May/june Weac Result Is Out by Emekaeziuche: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
I never believed in upgrading or releasing of waec withheld result in just 24 hours, i saw so many people praising Mr Andrew on the waec site i had to give it a try and i pick his number and called him and explained every thing to him in details after then i submitted my examination number to him and just today i was instructed to check back on the net which i did and the results which were held before is now released not only that all the papers were also ok.If you need the same help look no further just call Mr Andrew on 08152240666
Re: May/june Weac Result Is Out by MrKIZITO(m): 5:40am On May 18, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Mention One Abbreviation You Still Don't Know The Meaning / Lady Who Survived A Car Crash That Killed Her Entire Family, Bags PhD At 27 / Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.