Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others (2090 Views)

Where Is Sistawoman? / Sistawoman, How About The Profile Picture We Talked About? / Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by untainted: 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2008
I found nairaland about 13 months ago and was an on and off guest until last week when i finally registered. As a guest, Sistawoman, jennykadri, Lucabrasi, HR.hotness, Ruby Pearl, ujujoan, spikedcylinder, onyinye2, naijacutee and deepzone, were names that made my honours list and kept ringing in my head for hours after logging off. I particularly looked forward to reading their WITTY responses.

I must add that you guys have made (still make) nairaland a repository of knowledge and a hilarious place to be.

Others on my honours list are

hot-angel     gamine           stillwater    sista-jay     karmaMod   $$rhino                                      
tboy1          olanajim         babyosisi    mohawchic  iice               tope2000  
davidylan   akinagirl        sheniqua     ifyalways      syren,           mamaput(a bit disagreeable though)
oracle          kitaun          nossycheek  latoya         missy B         ikamefa
mesmerise  brash            tRoOe           sienna         A-40
nana           rampaign      queenisha    justgood    j-girl

I must confess however that for me, sistawoman and jennykadri are first among equals on my scale of admiration.
House, which people inspired you to join nairaland?
All my role models should please state their's
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by sistawoman: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2008
To be honest I joined Nairaland because of Mr. Sistawoman.

I wanted to learn all i could about this man and how he ticked. But realized that apart from learning some customs and his language I really had everything in me to make him happy.
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by idupaul: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2008
@ untainted

iknow ur type, loser lipsrsealed

@ sistawoman

nuttin do u, av learnt so much from u. U have really added value to this place, the last of ur post i saw on the kegel exercise proved dt. God bless u
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by untainted: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2008
idupaul:

@ untainted

@ sistawoman

nuttin do u, av learnt so much from u. U have really added value to this place, the last of ur post i saw on the kegel exercise proved dt. God bless u

whatever, but honestlty, your posts are not really bad.
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by untainted: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2008
idupaul:

@ untainted

addendum: don't go beefing cus u didn't make my list. pray hard, just maybe, u'll make another persons list.
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by tope2000(f): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2008
untainted:

I found nairaland about 13 months ago and was an on and off guest until last week when i finally registered. As a guest, Sistawoman, jennykadri, Lucabrasi, HR.hotness, Ruby Pearl, ujujoan, spikedcylinder, onyinye2, naijacutee and deepzone, were names that made my honours list and kept ringing in my head for hours after logging off. I particularly looked forward to reading their WITTY responses.

I must add that you guys have made (still make) nairaland a repository of knowledge and a hilarious place to be.

hot-angel gamine stillwater sista-jay karmaMod $$rhino
tboy1 olanajim babyosisi mohawchic iice tope2000
davidylan akinagirl sheniqua ifyalways syren, mamaput(a bit disagreeable though)
oracle kitaun nossycheek latoya missy B ikamefa
mesmerise brash tRoOe sienna A-40
nana rampaign queenisha justgood j-girl

I must confess however that for me, sistawoman and jennykadri are first among equals on my scale of admiration.

im honoured.
thanks kiss
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by jennykadri: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2008
CHINEKE GOD OF NAIRALAND AND BIAFRA WAR shocked shocked shocked shocked

who would blive that I'm just seeing this now

@untainted

thanks hon wink
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by sistajay(f): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2008
@ Poster

What can I say. . . . . .gee, you sure got me there ( oh no I'm reachin for the box of tissues, tears wellin up my eyes), thank you oo may we continue to amuse, educate, corrupt. . . . oops.*evil laugh*
For me it's got to be His grace, he is simply the best even though his a little crazy, he makes my day.
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by ikamefa(f): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2008
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! is that my lame erhmmmmm name?  embarassed

wetin my name dey do dia? tongue

i nor know nattin oh tongue

i nor see nuttin?  tongue

erhmmmmmmmm wetin  them sey i do sef?  embarassed Hic cheesy
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by jennykadri: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2008
sista-jay:

@ Poster

What can I say. . . . . .gee, you sure got me there ( oh no I'm reachin for the box of tissues, tears wellin up my eyes), thank you oo may we continue to amuse, educate, corrupt. . . . oops.*evil laugh*
For me it's got to be His grace, he is simply the best even though his a little crazy, he makes my day.

LMAO his grace a.k.a tumfulu na case grin grin grin grin
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by sistajay(f): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2008
jennykadri:

LMAO his grace a.k.a tumfulu na case grin grin grin grin

I know girl, just tryin to give him a little spot light. wink
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2008
why you no include the great HANNIBAL. angry
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by Tranngirls(f): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2008
Hi untained i didnt make the list why im really
offended tell me why i didnt make the list.
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by dyabman(m): 11:47pm On Oct 02, 2008
you guyz here are just wack

untainted:

hot-angel     gamine           stillwater    sista-jay     karmaMod   $$rhino                                      
tboy1          olanajim         babyosisi    mohawchic  iice               tope2000  
davidylan   akinagirl        sheniqua     ifyalways      syren,           mamaput(a bit disagreeable though)
oracle          kitaun          nossycheek  latoya         missy B         ikamefa
mesmerise  brash            tRoOe           sienna         A-40
nana           rampaign      queenisha    justgood    j-girl

so with this shit above here is making you guys look dizzy of stupidity right?

I don't need to be included because i don't want to be honored by an unknown face that shrinks of cow shit.
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by MrSisterwm: 12:15am On Oct 03, 2008
sistawoman:

To be honest I joined Nairaland because of Mr. Sistawoman.

I wanted to learn all i could about this man and how he ticked. But realized that apart from learning some customs and his language I really had everything in me to make him happy.

Thank you my dear.

I appreciate all you have been doing for me. At least I now realise why you have been tapping on the keyboard so so often. I will adequately reward you tonite.
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by Ruddyface(f): 12:36am On Oct 03, 2008
untainted:

davidylan akinagirl sheniqua ifyalways syren, mamaput(a bit disagreeable though)

This one hasn't wandered outside romance then.
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by untainted: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2008
darefestus:

why you no include the great HANNIBAL. angry

My sincere apologies darefestus. Your posts are terrific and humorous. Your exclusion was a slip of the keyboard. U r still one of my greatest heroes. One love
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by untainted: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2008
Tranngirls:

Hi untained i didnt make the list why I'm really
offended tell me why i didnt make the list.

doesn't mean u r not good, u just need to earn ur stripes. u don't make General in a day. keep on keeping on.
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by untainted: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2008
dyabman:

you guys here are just wack

so with this shit above here is making you guys look dizzy of stupidity right?

I don't need to be included because i don't want to be honored by an unknown face that shrinks of cow shit.

There's nothing as bad as being ordinary. Who are you?
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2008
@Unattained
Thanks for that Really
And i have just been Knighted on the MAN UTD fans thread too
So lets just say,
2 blessings in 2 days wink

So the Name is SIR DF.
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by tpia: 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2008
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by plusQueen: 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2008

My sisters and I are there?
allahu snack bar!
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by DualCore1: 8:33am On Oct 06, 2008
angry angry
ok i know i'm high on coffee now so vision is impaired, but someone help me check tht list again, look for dual core and creamish, i aint seeing those from my end (and i think its the coffee) but if truly those names aint there this guy will wound angry angry angry

tongue
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by ifyalways(f): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2008
Dual Core:

angry angry
ok i know i'm high on coffee now so vision is impaired, but someone help me check that list again, look for dual core and creamish, i aint seeing those from my end (and i think its the coffee) but if truly those names aint there this guy will wound angry angry angry

tongue
rotflmao
cheesy cheesy cheesy
i have checked and cross checked,am Sorry Your highness,your name or that of her majesty isnt there cheesy cheesy
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by davidylan4(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2008

Chairman, i am more than honored.
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by davidylan4(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2008
you didnt include nigeria1 and his maps? shocked cheesy
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by DualCore1: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2008
ifyalways:

rotflmao
cheesy cheesy cheesy
i have checked and cross checked,am Sorry Your highness,your name or that of her majesty isnt there cheesy cheesy
hmmmm, tell me, what should i do to him?
should i ban him for a few days? grin
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by spikedcylinder: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2008
Ah! cheesy
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by dyabman(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2008
untainted:

There's nothing as bad as being ordinary. Who are you?

SAME GOES 2 U , WHO D Bleep R U?
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by jennykadri: 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2008
Dual Core:

angry angry
ok i know i'm high on coffee now so vision is impaired, but someone help me check that list again, look for dual core and creamish, i aint seeing those from my end (and i think its the coffee) but if truly those names aint there this guy will wound angry angry angry

tongue

dual u and creamish name no dey diaaaa oooooo grin grin
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by untainted: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2008
dyabman:

SAME GOES 2 U , WHO D Bleep R U?

I am ur guardian nightmare tongue tongue tongue
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by untainted: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2008
darefestus:

@Unattained
Thanks for that Really
And i have just been Knighted on the MAN UTD fans thread too
So lets just say,
2 blessings in 2 days wink

So the Name is SIR DF.

Congratulations Sir DF. Sir, Maybe, just maybe U'll make a football disciple out of me. Note of warning though, many tried and failed. Oboi, how we go take wash ur title na? I don't drink alcohol though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For Where To Buy Fitness Equipment In Port Harcourt / How To Send An Email On NL / Hilarious Nollywood Poster (dorobucci Girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.