Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others (2095 Views)

Where Is Sistawoman? / Sistawoman, How About The Profile Picture We Talked About? / Mukina- Na Wah 4 U Oh Why Lock Sistawoman's Thread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by untainted: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2008
Dual Core:

angry angry
ok i know i'm high on coffee now so vision is impaired, but someone help me check that list again, look for dual core and creamish, i aint seeing those from my end (and i think its the coffee) but if truly those names aint there this guy will wound angry angry angry

tongue

Silicon, sorry, I mean dual core, I am still familiarising. pls no wound me o! Piece of advice, go easy on the coffee. ur name made my list. Check well. honoured to make ur acquaintance.
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by dyabman(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2008
untainted:

I am ur guardian nightmare tongue tongue tongue

oh good , av been looking for you cos ur time is up to Perish!
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2008
dyabman:

oh good , av been looking for you because ur time is up to Perish!

English! shocked
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by dyabman(m): 10:41am On Oct 14, 2008
darefestus:

[/b]

English! shocked

so wtf!
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by untainted: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2008
darefestus:

[/b]

English! shocked

Thank you o jare, Sir DF.
Dyabman or whatever should be humble and just maybe, he will learn some few tricks on use of language from you.
@dyabman--U go wound O! Quit stalking me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by DualCore1: 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2008
untainted:

Silicon, sorry, I mean dual core, I am still familiarising. please no wound me o! Piece of advice, go easy on the coffee. ur name made my list. Check well. honoured to make ur acquaintance.
somebody, help me check again. no cofee this time and i still saw nada angry angry
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by untainted: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2008
Dual Core:

somebody, help me check again. no cofee this time and i still saw nada angry angry

I mean ur name is etched deep in my heart. I de carry am any wia I go.
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by lucabrasi(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2008
@untainted
its a pleasant suprise cause i dont really have any allegiance on here and post only when i have to,thanks all the same and well appreciated smiley
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by untainted: 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2008
lucabrasi:

@untainted
its a pleasant suprise cause i don't really have any allegiance on here and post only when i have to,thanks all the same and well appreciated smiley

U r highly welcome n I must add dat u r one of d best.
U r so so intelligent.
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by untainted: 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2008
common my heroes, wetin de? Just drive by and leave a word. Would be highly appreciated.
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by busybody20: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2008
untainted:

I found nairaland about 13 months ago and was an on and off guest until last week when i finally registered. As a guest, Sistawoman, jennykadri, Lucabrasi, HR.hotness, Ruby Pearl, ujujoan, spikedcylinder, onyinye2, naijacutee and deepzone, were names that made my honours list and kept ringing in my head for hours after logging off. I particularly looked forward to reading their WITTY responses.

I must add that you guys have made (still make) nairaland a repository of knowledge and a hilarious place to be.

Others on my honours list are

hot-angel     gamine           stillwater    sista-jay     karmaMod   $$rhino                                      
tboy1          olanajim         babyosisi    mohawchic  iice               tope2000  
davidylan   akinagirl        sheniqua     ifyalways      syren,           mamaput(a bit disagreeable though)
oracle          kitaun          nossycheek  latoya         missy B         ikamefa
mesmerise  brash            tRoOe           sienna         A-40
nana           rampaign      queenisha    justgood    j-girl

I must confess however that for me, sistawoman and jennykadri are first among equals on my scale of admiration.
House, which people inspired you to join nairaland?
All my role models should please state their's                                  

I can't see my apprentince's name on the list!  undecided

Busy_body, You need to work harder to get a recognition Award! [img]http://1.2.3.10/bmi/emoticons4u.com/crazy/1076.gif[/img]
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by mohawkchic(f): 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2008
I found nairaland about 13 months ago and was an on and off guest until last week when i finally registered. As a guest, Sistawoman, jennykadri, Lucabrasi, HR.hotness, Ruby Pearl, ujujoan, spikedcylinder, onyinye2, naijacutee and deepzone, were names that made my honours list and kept ringing in my head for hours after logging off. I particularly looked forward to reading their WITTY responses.

I must add that you guys have made (still make) nairaland a repository of knowledge and a hilarious place to be.

Others on my honours list are

hot-angel gamine stillwater sista-jay karmaMod $$rhino
tboy1 olanajim babyosisi mohawchic iice tope2000
davidylan akinagirl sheniqua ifyalways syren, mamaput(a bit disagreeable though)
oracle kitaun nossycheek latoya missy B ikamefa
mesmerise brash tRoOe sienna A-40
nana rampaign queenisha justgood j-girl

~Aaaw Thanks kiss
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by untainted: 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2008
mohawkchic:

~Aaaw Thanks kiss

thanks for passing by
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by untainted: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2008
busybody20:

I can't see my apprentince's name on the list! undecided

Busy_body, You need to work harder to get a recognition Award! [img]http://1.2.3.10/bmi/emoticons4u.com/crazy/1076.gif[/img]

u have a beautiful id
appreciate ur passing through kiss kiss
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by busybody20: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2008
thanx! wink
Re: Between Sistawoman, Jennykadri And Others by untainted: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2008
u'r welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Apology Letter To Mukina / How To Send An Email On NL / KIM K Almost Fell Over Her Heels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.