Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

How Do You Choose Your Friends? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Choose Your Friends? (9662 Views)

Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? / How To Choose Your Man / Can Your Parents Choose Your Spouse for You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Choose Your Friends? by Layemi(f): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2006
basically, i am always very careful when choosing my friends. infact, i dont have a particular friend that i am close with. i dont want to be attached to any friend. undecided
Re: How Do You Choose Your Friends? by Bisanke(f): 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2006
hmmm ur actually right sha. But i call my friends at skool my associates not friends but i'm talkin abt them female ones. Me and the guys we kool
Re: How Do You Choose Your Friends? by disney(f): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2006
@bluenubian

Infact, l miss nairaland. My school is chasing me away from nairaland. too much assignments but l would be back soon.
Re: How Do You Choose Your Friends? by diddy4(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2006
i will be here when u come back.
Re: How Do You Choose Your Friends? by bami(m): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2006
most of my friends almost have anything in common and that brings a lot of understanding which is very important.
Re: How Do You Choose Your Friends? by kelvinO(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2006
it doesn't take me 5 minutes to know
Re: How Do You Choose Your Friends? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2006
The thing is that friends are very hard to trust. The person you think is a good friend might turn out to be bad and vice versa.

I don't choose friends; they choose me! Especially girls. grin
Re: How Do You Choose Your Friends? by needeeg(m): 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2006
basically, i am always very careful when choosing my friends. infact, i don't have a particular friend that i am close with. i don't want to be attached to any friend.
Re: How Do You Choose Your Friends? by jaybaby(f): 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2006
I make friends that relate the same way i do
Re: How Do You Choose Your Friends? by charla(f): 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2006
I hate friends who r very envious and evil.d ones who always put u down or crush ur spirit becos they r intimidated by ur beauty,intelligence and creativity.d ones who always like to be in control of ur life and offer no encouragement when u intend to do sumthin benefitin to urself.
I like friends who wanna be friends wiv me cos they like mi 4 who i rilly am and not wat i have.I like pple who r intelligent and get excited about d same things as i do.friendship shud advance ur life not diminish it.
But it is also gud to hve friends dat r totally opposite from u cos if every1 around u is like u,it can be extremely boring.u nid friends dat r refreshing and fun to add excitement to ur life.
Re: How Do You Choose Your Friends? by TCUBE(m): 7:37am On Aug 04, 2007
i dont choose friends, they choose me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls My Brother In Law Is Hypnotized, How Do I Handle The Scammer? / Describe Your Mum In Two Words: / 15 Wisdom Keys For a Happy Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.