Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? (3755 Views)

My Present Family Dilemma,,,please I Need Opinions / How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? / Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
There is a popular saying that you can only choose your friend while your family is out of your decision to choose, you just find yourself there.

A lot of people have various experiences based on the kind of family they have found themselves. Some good, some bad, some rich, some poor, some scandalous. Some believe they would have a different life if they were born into a different family while others think its their destiny.

The question is: do you wish to be born into your present family again if you had the chance to come to this world again, especially if you had the opportunity to choose?

If yes, Why?

If no, what kind of family would you prefer?
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by jeremiah505(m): 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
Yes I would...

Buh not the situation...

2 Likes

Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Edykul(f): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Yes I will but will wish my father live longer.

1 Like

Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Baba419(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Again and again
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Thomsyne(m): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmmmmmn...
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
jeremiah505:
Yes I would...

Buh not the situation...
Lol. ........very funny!

3 Likes

Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
Edykul:
Yes I will but will wish my father live longer.

Sorry about that. You really missed him.
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Mimienudles(f): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
jeremiah505:
Yes I would...

Buh not the situation...
Mine too, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by jeremiah505(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Lol. ........very funny!

Dear... true talk I tell you so...
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by jeremiah505(m): 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mimienudles:
Mine too, Amen!

God go help us...

I guess we are the Change the Family needs...

1 Like

Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by watered(m): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
ammyluv2002
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
watered:
ammyluv2002
Sir! Wetin I do? grin grin
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
same siblings? YES
same mom? undecided
same dad? NO

2 Likes

Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
MrPresident:
same siblings? YES
same mom? undecided
same dad? NO

There goes a sincere person, can you tell us why?

1 Like

Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by watered(m): 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Sir! Wetin I do? grin grin
U no do anything at all. Only say I wan make we get along hoha! grin grin grin
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by elantraceey(f): 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
Just my mum and last born
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by tpiar: 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Who is asking these devil questions nitori Oloun?

1 Like

Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by tpiar: 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
elantraceey:
Just my mum and last born

You will kill the rest?
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by elantraceey(f): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
tpiar:

You will kill the rest?

Did you read the op undecided
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
In the 50th life, if there were something to be family, I will still choose my parents and siblings. But some of my relatives must have a change of heart before I choose them again.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
watered:
U no do anything at all. Only say I wan make we get along hoha! grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by tpiar: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
elantraceey:

Did you read the op undecided

Did the op insist you comment?
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by watered(m): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
ammyluv2002:
cheesy
cheesy. Talk na.... No dash my hope
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by sparkleRed(f): 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
NO!!!!! my bro and sis ONLY!!
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by KanwuliaJara: 1:32am On Feb 14, 2015
Heck yeah!
THEY ALL ROCK!!! cool
No exceptions! kiss
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Kikyben2(f): 1:38am On Feb 14, 2015
Yes!! Over and over again
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by 1miccza: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
If there was a third,fourth,fifth and so on life i would always go for this same family meen!!!!
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Joel3(m): 12:45am On Feb 23, 2015
no... And infact i wouldnt want to come again into this fu.cked up world.

1 Like

Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by onyekachee(f): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
;DI will pick my siblings and dad over again but as for mum,I don't know if I should pick her its very hard to please her,nagging mum
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
I wouldn't change siblings.
I wouldn't change mummy.
But I'll change dad with speed.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 17, 2015
onyekachee:
;DI will pick my siblings and dad over again but as for mum,I don't know if I should pick her its very hard to please her,nagging mum

Somebody is being sincere.
Re: Would You Choose Your Present Family In A Second Life? by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 17, 2015
Kindycute:
I wouldn't change siblings.
I wouldn't change mummy.
But I'll change dad with speed.

lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Staying In Your Husband Family House / Four Month Used Mouka 6X6 Bed With Frame / Disowning Family In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.