Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

Men Just Don't Listen - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Men Just Don't Listen (2923 Views)

Don't Open This,....just Don't,i Mean,don't. / Men Don't Listen / Just Don't Shoot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Just Don't Listen by layi(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2005
In a Chicago hospital waiting area, a gentleman had made several attempts to get into the men's restroom, but it had always been occupied. A nurse noticed his predicament. "Sir", she said," You may use the ladies room if you promise not to touch any of the buttons on the wall."

He used the toilet and as he sat there he noticed the buttons he had promised not to touch. Each button was identified by letters: WW, WA, PP, and a red one labeled ATR. Who would know if he touched them? He couldn't resist. He pushed WW. Warm water was sprayed gently upon his bottom. What a nice feeling, he thought. Men's restrooms don't have nice things like this.

Anticipating greater pleasure, he pushed the WA button. Warm air replaced the warm water, gently drying his underside. When this stopped, he pushed the PP button. A large powder puff caressed his bottom adding a fragile scent of spring flowers to this unbelievable pleasure.
The ladies restroom was more than a restroom, it is tender loving pleasure. When the powder puff completed its pleasure, he couldn't wait to push the ATR button which he knew would be supreme ecstasy.
Next thing he knew he opened his eyes, he was in a hospital bed, and a nurse was staring
down at him.
"What happened?" he exclaimed. The last thing I remember was pushing the ATR button.
The nurse replied "The button marked ATR is an Automatic Tampon Remover. Your penis is under your pillow."
Re: Men Just Don't Listen by Bibi(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2005
hey clown, where do you get all these? ... grin
Re: Men Just Don't Listen by angelak(f): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2005
From funnies.com!
Re: Men Just Don't Listen by Latoya(f): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2005
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha can someone beg me to stop?
Re: Men Just Don't Listen by layi(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2005
angela k:

From funnies.com!

Nah! I just saw it in my mailbox now and decided to share with my folks here.
Re: Men Just Don't Listen by Latoya(f): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2005
pls can u tell them to send some to me too?
haha
Re: Men Just Don't Listen by layi(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2005
No prob girl...Just get a POP round ur ribs cos mine are all broken.
Re: Men Just Don't Listen by Latoya(f): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2005
haha dont worry, i will be fine
Re: Men Just Don't Listen by hotangel2(f): 5:37am On Sep 16, 2005
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ouchhhhh That must hurt badly. I tried so hard to fgiure what ATR was.. but i couldnt. Ouch ouch. That dude is oucchhh.. Hahahaha... This is funny. cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Just Don't Listen by sweetnini(f): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2005
thats a nice one i laughed and i couldnt stop grin smiley
Re: Men Just Don't Listen by bolorunfem(f): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2007
[quote][/quote]
In a Chicago hospital waiting area, a gentleman had made several attempts to get into the men's restroom, but it had always been occupied. A nurse noticed his predicament. "Sir", she said," You may use the ladies room if you promise not to touch any of the buttons on the wall."

He used the toilet and as he sat there he noticed the buttons he had promised not to touch. Each button was identified by letters: WW, WA, PP, and a red one labeled ATR. Who would know if he touched them? He couldn't resist. He pushed WW. Warm water was sprayed gently upon his bottom. What a nice feeling, he thought. Men's restrooms don't have nice things like this.

Anticipating greater pleasure, he pushed the WA button. Warm air replaced the warm water, gently drying his underside. When this stopped, he pushed the PP button. A large powder puff caressed his bottom adding a fragile scent of spring flowers to this unbelievable pleasure.
The ladies restroom was more than a restroom, it is tender loving pleasure. When the powder puff completed its pleasure, he couldn't wait to push the ATR button which he knew would be supreme ecstasy.
Next thing he knew he opened his eyes, he was in a hospital bed, and a nurse was staring
down at him.
"What happened?" he exclaimed. The last thing I remember was pushing the ATR button.
The nurse replied "The button marked ATR is an Automatic Tampon Remover. Your privates is under your pillow."

Posted approximately 2 years ago and my laugher grin ;Dstill attracted my colleagues! Won-da-fu!, this is funnnnny meeeeeeeeen
Re: Men Just Don't Listen by Aiphie(f): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2007
Really men don't just listen.
But this is not funny. Have you tot of the pain he must have gone thru when the ATR was removing wat it assumed to be tapon?
Now I don't know whether to laugh or cry. grin cry
Re: Men Just Don't Listen by D1KeleVra(m): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2010
Latoya:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha can someone beg me to stop?

pleax!
Re: Men Just Don't Listen by Kunbee: 12:58am On Jan 25, 2010
Lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Church Sign Generator - Take This To Church With You On Sunday / ginnie in the bottle / Gimme. . . Gimme. . . Gimme. . . More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.