Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Church Sign Generator - Take This To Church With You On Sunday - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Church Sign Generator - Take This To Church With You On Sunday (2885 Views)

When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. / Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' / PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Sign Generator - Take This To Church With You On Sunday by my2cents(m): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2006
So, does the Church you attend or the one you want to establish not have the appropriate inviting sign on the front lawn? Look no further than the church sign generator grin Come up with your own "words of wisdom" for free tongue

http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/

My sign is attached for starters LOL.

Now that I have done my good deed for the day, it is time to roam other sections of the forum wink

Re: Church Sign Generator - Take This To Church With You On Sunday by Bhola(f): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2006
Very funny. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Church Sign Generator - Take This To Church With You On Sunday by Oracle(m): 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2006
This is not funny undecided
Re: Church Sign Generator - Take This To Church With You On Sunday by my2cents(m): 2:05am On Sep 18, 2006
Oracle y? Cos it references the church? Wd it have been funny if I referenced a mosque or buddhist temple? wink

Just wondering.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Immortality Would Be Worse Than Death. / How To Get A Woman Mad In Two Easy Ways-graphic Image / 19 Tweets About Igbo Boys That Will Definitely Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.