Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

40 Minutes Into The Debate, Sarah Palin Hasn't Answered A Single Question! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 40 Minutes Into The Debate, Sarah Palin Hasn't Answered A Single Question! (737 Views)

The Media's Unhealthy Obsession With Sarah Palin / Sarah Palin Is A Mistake / Mccain Picks Sarah Palin As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40 Minutes Into The Debate, Sarah Palin Hasn't Answered A Single Question! by BigB11(m): 2:50am On Oct 03, 2008
This is simply sad!

1 Like

Re: 40 Minutes Into The Debate, Sarah Palin Hasn't Answered A Single Question! by BigB11(m): 3:32am On Oct 03, 2008
Sarah Palin sounds like she is running for vice president, of High School.

This is despicable!
Re: 40 Minutes Into The Debate, Sarah Palin Hasn't Answered A Single Question! by BigB11(m): 3:36am On Oct 03, 2008
Do you guys notice that Sarah Palin's baby is always sleeping?

I smell fissssssh!

1 Like

Re: 40 Minutes Into The Debate, Sarah Palin Hasn't Answered A Single Question! by Sisikill: 3:39am On Oct 03, 2008
LMAO! He is Baby. . . that's what they do. Duh!
Re: 40 Minutes Into The Debate, Sarah Palin Hasn't Answered A Single Question! by BigB11(m): 3:58am On Oct 03, 2008
She raised her own questions and then still answered them incorrectly.

What a Pot-head!
Re: 40 Minutes Into The Debate, Sarah Palin Hasn't Answered A Single Question! by RichyBlacK(m): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2008
That woman can't answer simple questions!

Gosh! She's so annoying!
Re: 40 Minutes Into The Debate, Sarah Palin Hasn't Answered A Single Question! by Seun(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2008
I read a transcript of the debate, and I think she did quite well. Let's face it, all politicians are full of air. The good ones are only good at disguising this fact.

1 Like

Re: 40 Minutes Into The Debate, Sarah Palin Hasn't Answered A Single Question! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2008
Seun:

I read a transcript of the debate, and I think she did quite well. Let's face it, all politicians are full of air. The good ones are only good at disguising this fact.

You have to watch the actual thing. Because I do not think the transcript will have "wink wink" for her winks at the camera. Did they remember to write "nukular" in that transcript??

Also, from reading the transcript, you will not know it was an open-book exam for the woman.
Re: 40 Minutes Into The Debate, Sarah Palin Hasn't Answered A Single Question! by BigB11(m): 2:09am On Oct 05, 2008
@khai:
I'm with you on this one.
You can not make an accurate judgement from just reading the transcript; you need to hearing her annoying voice, childish facial expresion and unprofessional positioning of her body.

She absolutely read everything from the note they wrote for her. This was one of the reasons why some of her answers were totally from another planet. She did not have answers on her cheat note for most of thee questions.

She is a shameless retarded individual, trust me.

McCain's camp is only using her stupidity to target other stupid entities. "stupidity loves company"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Financial Market Crisis. Are You Affected? / Obama's Use Of Complete Sentences Stirs Controversy / Obama Announces Hilary Clinton As Secretary Of States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.