Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Attend To The Niger Bridge Now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attend To The Niger Bridge Now! (707 Views)

4th Mainland Bridge, Now That APC Is In Power Who To Blame? / The Truth About The Second Niger Bridge-Chibuzo N. Ziggy Azike / Fashola Inspects Ikoyi Bridge Now At 80% Completion. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attend To The Niger Bridge Now! by carnal: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2008
Maybe all of us or few of us am sure must have passed through these bridge before,but i think we need to speak up on these bridge before it is too late,our govt. is doing another baba-go-slow session, i just hope that these bridge will not collapse and at the end of the day these same go-slow govt. will spend millions of naira to arrange burial ceremony and send condolences,i just hope and pray that out govt. will attend to these bridge now to avoid chaos that we are never ready for as a nation.
Re: Attend To The Niger Bridge Now! by vikiviko(m): 9:08am On Oct 03, 2008
Please make una help repair the bridge so our Eastern brothers go fit travel go village for christmas, most urgent

(1) (Reply)

Green City- Customized For Your Family / Futo Politics Made Easy. See How / Bad News For Mcccain: Legislative Panel: Palin Abused Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.