Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? (76448 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Air Freight A Car From U.s To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 7:34am On Dec 31, 2008
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by raham4real(m): 7:48am On Jan 01, 2009
Hi AY, Happy New Year 2u. i must commend ur effort on nairaland. Plz let me have d price of Infiniti Jeep QX4 2002/2003 model, full option,from cotonu to lagos. both custom duties & others includin registration.etc.Plz its urgent. tanx. ABRAHAM
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 8:25am On Jan 01, 2009
@raham4real,
thanks so much and wish you the same.first,getting a Qx4 03 model from cotonou will cost you about 1.9million(duty inclusive.)and without duty will cost you about 1.764,000 million to lagos.meanwhile,redgistering it will cost you 30k(although i can see what to do about that price).the quoted price and landing cost is calculated in accordance with present exchange rate.so it could be cheaper with cash at hand or if the cefar reduces.have a lovely new year ahead you sir.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by aieromon(m): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2009
@ayodeji1
happy new year and keep up the good work

how much can i get a golf 3 or jetta with auto transmission and nice a/c.leather interior is not important
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2009
@aieromon,
you should have a budget of about of about 600k for what you want.that is considering the present exchange rate as at now.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by favour01: 4:10am On Jan 02, 2009
AY,
Please advise me the prices of the following cars from cotonou to my door step in lagos,thanks:
1. Mercedez E430 1999
2. Acura 3.2 1999
3.Ford Explorer 2002

Thanks for urgent reply
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by Uwadiegwu1: 6:30am On Jan 02, 2009
@Ayo

Hi

Please give me the price for the car below as well as the charges to deliver them to Lagos (through express and normal).

2001 Toyota Camry XLE V-6 (Sedan)

The Specifications are

Clean title
Cloth Interior/leather
gray/ Metallic/Silver color exterior
Automatic transmission
4-Cylinder
V-Tech Engine
Driver & Passenger airbags
AM/FM Stereo
CD Player
Factory fitted AC
Thanks as I'm waiting to hear from you.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by t3ky(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2009
Happy new year mr Ayo,
what do u think abut the Lome auto mart?are cars cheaper there?
can u get me the price for these cars
toyotta corolla 2002 model LE full options
Honda accord 2001 model full options

how much will it cost to get it to Ibd?with customs duty fully paid.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by aieromon(m): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2009
@ayodeji
i'll see what i can come up wit in the next 3 weeks.
thanks
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by larryshow4(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2009
Uwadiegwu1:

@Ayo

Hi

Please give me the price for the car below as well as the charges to deliver them to Lagos (through express and normal).

2001 Toyota Camry XLE V-6 (Sedan)

The Specifications are

Clean title
Cloth Interior/leather
Automatic transmission
4-Cylinder
V-Tech Engine
AM/FM Stereo
CD Player
Factory fitted AC

Which one exactly you want gan ? 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder?
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2009
@favour01,
as discussed on phone,il get u detailed info on ur request.let me have ur email addy so i cam mail it to you.

@t3ky,
sir,i dont really patronise lome market anymore.its stressful to me and doesnt really mark much difference compared with cotonou market.but thats my opinion anyways.cos there are other lome dealers in this forum who still engages in such so i wouldnt condemn their work.for you request,budget about 1.6million for the corolla and about 1.4 for the baby boy .thats in respect to the present exchange rate.although,theres an 05 corola on ground presently that goes for 1.750million(lagos cleared).dont know if u are interested.

@uwadiegwu1,
please check your recent post and correct,your request contradicts.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2009
@uwadiegwu1,
v6 engine is different from 4cylinder.a car can not come with both engine.which one exactly do you want so i can get you the landing cost to wherever you want.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by Uwadiegwu1: 2:18am On Jan 05, 2009
@Ayo

Hi

Sorry for the mistakes in posting. Please give me the price for the car below as well as the charges to deliver them to Lagos (through express and normal). Below are exactly what i need. And please give me price also to clear 97 toyota camry V6 from cotonuo to lagos ( both express and normal)

2001 Toyota Camry XLE 4 cylinder (Sedan)

The Specifications are

Clean title
Cloth Interior/leather
Automatic transmission
4-Cylinder
V-Tech Engine
AM/FM Stereo
CD Player
Factory fitted AC
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2009
@uwadigwu1,
concerning the price to clear a 97 honda,il do it for N165,000.just let me know when you are ready because the exchange rate matters a lot.you can be lucky,maybe you wouldnt have to pay up to that.but just have that budget in mind.As for the 2001 camry,you should budget about 1.350million if you ae paying duty and about 1.250million if you want me to fly it into lagos for you.that is also considering the present exchange rate.it is very possible that you get it even cheaper than these prices i quoted if exchange rate reduces.hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by Uwadiegwu1: 4:24am On Jan 06, 2009
@ ayo
I will be shipping this early march, i mean the 97 Camry leather and please i would like to know how long you have been in business. I wouldn't want anything taken out of the car. I remember when my brother shipped 99 thru Cotonou everything inside it was all taken. I really need someone who can assure me that everything that came with the car will be intact to my door step. I will be contacting you for full info. For 2001 Toyota Camry XLE 4 cylinder, (Sedan), how much can you get the V6 of the same type of XLE ? I need to compare
Thanks
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by goodieuzo: 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2009
please my friend,
how much can u get me toyota corolla 1998 model
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 09, 2009
Hi Ayodeji,

What would be the total landing cost of a 1999 or 2000 Mitsubishi Galant? Thinking of getting one this EOM.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2009
@uwadiewgu1,
well,i can not speak for myself but im sure the people i have done business with are always more than satisfied with my syle of business.although like in all businesses,there are always its ups and downs.i have been in this business for up to ten years now and that of course is more than enough time to have learnt so much.i schooled and worked in badagry for years while i was doing the buying and selling of cars by the side.so i know the ins and outs of this trade well enough,although we still learn more everyday.you are correct about the fact that they remove some parts from cars.that happens mostly if one isnt carefull enough.but i assure you that nothing will be removed from your car.u will get it just as i see it shipped down.if u like,i can even remove some parts u know can be removed easily like the a/c nub and probably the relay or car logos for keeps until your car arrival.but thats your choice to make.but i assure you that nothing will be removed from your car as long as i handle it.concerning the V6 camry 01,although V6 engines are cheaper than 4 cylinders,i will still advice that you budget same price.atleast,whatever change you have still goes into your pocket.the prices i gave are not the actual price in quote,but the range you can get a very good car of your choice.and as i always make or advice my clents to budget higher.it is better to keep change than to start looking for more money which you did not bargain for.i will expect your call.08058054334 or you can also mail me on okulajadeji@yahoo.com.hope to do business with you soon.

@goodieuzo,
you should budget about 850k for that car.

@gridlock,
about 650-700k will get you a good one.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by SuperPap: 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2009
oga pls help me wit dis
1999 honda accord for 900000
I jst finishd frm sch nd wld like dis abeg ooo oga!a clean one please.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2009
@superpap,
my brother,no be me get the cars for cotonou.and besides you can not get a tokunbo babyboy 99 for that price except it has many buts.you said you are a student,dont you know that some students are now richer than their fathers?lol!anyways,try to give me a call maybe i can help you out in getting a good nigerian used cos with ur budget,tokunbo is out of it.but i will try my best possible for you.dont worry.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by SuperPap: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2009
lmao.
Ok bros. Then what nice rides can 1 get for 900 grand?
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 12:22am On Jan 11, 2009
@superpap,
you can get a whole lot of nice cars for 900k.its a two way thing.if you are thinking of getting a good car for that price but you dont have a specific make in mind,then be my guest and lets go and search for the best that amount will get you.but on the other hand,if you have a choice in mind,let me know and i will get you the amount that u you will budget for it.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2009
@FAVOUR 001,
i sent u a mail already.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by Uwadiegwu1: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2009
@ayo

Please do you know the age limit for sending cars to cotonue. I,m talking in regard to the 97 Camry i,m about sending thru contonue. Please let me know to avoid seizing from customs.
Thanks
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2009
@uwadiegwu1,
haba!oga,dont worry about that.although its not a dutable car but i have secured means of bringing both dutable and non-dutable cars in.you can reach me on 08058054334,or mail me on okulajadeji@yahoo.com.but it will be best we see personally if u reside in lagos.put your mind at rest.your car isnt a customs property.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by Uwadiegwu1: 2:55am On Jan 13, 2009
@ayo

Please do you know how much this car will sell in naija.

2000 Nissan Maxima SE Sedan 3.00 L V6, CLOTH SEAT
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by Fogman(m): 8:19am On Jan 13, 2009
Please, what is the total cost to deliver a full option Bora to my door step. (All cost inclusive) My preference, is manual. Thanks
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2009
@uwadiegwu1,
the car sells for about 800k without duty and about 870k with duty.that is in lagos.although u might be lucky to see it lesser.

@fogman,
say about 1.3million thereabout.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by bigspif(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2009
ayodeji,
Please how much can i get EOD 2005/06 model from cotonou and Discussion continues 2007 (total cost please).
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by Uwadiegwu1: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2009
@ayo
I was just wondering how often you go to cotonu, please kindly check this for me. A friend definitely needs it ASAP. By the way how much would you get it at contonue if you know. He is just checking both ends, whether to ship from USA or buy from Cotonue

2001-2003 Nissan Maxima SE Sedan 3.00 L  V6,  LEATHER  SEAT

Please urgent reply.
Thanks for your efforts
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by gabng(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2009
Hi Ayo,
I need a quote fast on the two underlisted vehicles from you. The price should include everything including custom clearing and delivery to my house here in lagos

1. 2001 Nissan Maxima
Full Options (Leather and alloy wheels)
Prefarable black

2. 1993 Audi 80 (Not the normal one, its the one with the sexy rear lights)
Automatic transmission
Factory Ac
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by montelik(m): 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2009
hello ayo,
could u please help me with a quote on the price (everything inclusive) of a 04/05 nissan maxima se or 04/05 nissan altima 3.5 se. full options, decent mileage.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Car Papers / ⚫⚫ Premium Vehicle History Reports + Vehicle Pictures : VIN / Chassis No. ⚫⚫ / Free 2-day Vehicle History Report(over 1000 Free Carfax &autocheck Reports)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.