Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? (76450 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Air Freight A Car From U.s To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2009
@everyone,
cefar is increasing unreasonably at the moment.yesterday it was N335,today,i changed for N318 at the early hours and later in the evening,i changed for N310.SO my advice is that you should all have some patience as regards buying.its a brotherly advice im giving.although,exchange rate also applies to dollars,but i wouldnt like you to buy a car today and the next day u realise that its like a hundred thousand lesser.so just relax till like next week and see its stability.you can reach me on 08058054334 if you need more info.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by solastic74: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2009
Hi ayo,

great job. Please how much would be the total cost to get the following here to my doorstep in lagos.

1998 skoda octavia sedan
1996 Honda accord

trying to make a choice between the two. Thanks for all your efforts
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by tumfulu1: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2009
Pls hw much cn I get a 2001/2002 mazda millenia frm you?
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by teslimanif(m): 1:56am On Jan 17, 2009
Mr Ayo, I guess doing business with you will not be regretted from the look of things i've seen in your posts. Kindly let me have the price of
1.Toyota Avalon(2002) model
2. Toyota Camry(2001)model
3.Honda Accord(2002)model
4. Honda Accord(2004)model

All cars must be american specs with full options modes,
Leather Seat
Day time running lights
Airbags
Keyless Entry and other modern features.
I will like to go with you to Cotonnou to buy the Avalon and 2004 Honda as soon as possible.
Kindly respond fast.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2009
@solastic74,
i guess we have spoken on phone and i have answered you questions.

@tumfulu,
like i said earlier,the exchange rate is on the high side right now which directly causes the total landing cost of these cars from cotonou to be on a high side.the cefar is just flunctuating unreasonably.having said this,if you still intend getting a car from cotonou probably because you want to make your choice from the series of options you get to see in cotonou and you are not satisfied with what you see on lagos roads,you can call me on 08058054334 or mail me on okulajadeji@yahoo.com(thats if you are ready to go by what cefar is at the moment).

@teslimanif,
chief,cefar is on the high side right now.so the prices of these cars will be on the high side.but if you want it as soon as possible not considering the present exchange rate,you can mail me on okulajadeji@yahoo.com and il give you the whole details you request for.i assure you that you will have nothing to regret in doing business with me.thank you.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2009
@everyone,
cefar has dropped to 290.if you want to buy,you can now.although,we hope and pray that it drops further.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by Uwadiegwu1: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2009
@ ayo

I was just wondering how often you go to cotonu, please kindly check this for me. A friend definitely needs it ASAP. By the way how much would you get it at contonue if you know. He is just checking both ends, whether to ship from USA or buy from Cotonue

2001-2003 Nissan Maxima SE Sedan 3.00 L V6, LEATHER SEAT or PASSAT V6 2.0

Please urgent reply.
Thanks for your efforts
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2009
well,cars are actaully cheaper in the states.the only problem with buying cars from the states is the long wait involved and the someone reliable.asides that,its cheaper.with a budget of about 1.2million,you will get what u want.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by Uwadiegwu1: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2009
@ AYO
What about the shipping cost and clearing in naija. When you add up everything you will find out that it is atimes a good idea to buy in naija. But with your experience, are you suggesting that it is better to buy in USA other than cotonue. Please clarify me dude.
Thanks once for your time and efforts here
Hoping to hear back from you.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2009
@uwadiegwu1,
yes im saying that cars are cheaper in the usa.but the whole clearing and duty stuffs makes it high.coupled with the long wait.thats why a lot of people still prefer going to cotonou to get their car and within 3-4days,u see ur car in your house.no hassles and most times it boils down to almost same calculation or even cheaper in cotonou.and most times,its a game of luck as well.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2009
bros, i plan to get a bulldog 97 model by March and i av started processing a loan of 850k. can i get a clean full option, custom cleared with that price? send the details to tumajay@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by bernieman(m): 6:29am On Jan 20, 2009
hi ayo, i want to first commend your effort on nairaland as regards the genuity and sincerity in your responds to questions and people's views, i wish you the best. kindly let me know what it will cost to get a mercedes benz 190 and a c- class benz too with factory ac, clean interior and alloy wheels in cotonou including all the cost to get it down to nigeria. you can email me on berniemacho@yaho.com. cheers.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 7:58am On Jan 20, 2009
@tumababa,
i sent u a mail already.

@bernieman,
thanks for the complement.na my job i dey do as na there i dey chop.i also sent u a mail.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by wola44: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2009
To ayodeyi.

Pls how much can i get honda bull dog from contonou to lagos. Total cost pls.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2009
@wola44,
guess we have spoken on phone.but nevertheless,budget 850k.you might not need to spend up to that.but you will surely get something of grade one.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by meta4(m): 11:22am On Jan 21, 2009
hello ayodeji1,
pls i'll like to ask, i bought a car from cotonu, a honda civic 94 model, but it didn't come with custom papers, nor receipt of purchase,but i have every other papers registered in nigeria this january. would that be fine to drive around lagos and travel to ibadan cos i will be frequenting ibadan from time to time and i don't want any disturbance with police or customs?
thanks for your urgent response.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by wola44: 11:54am On Jan 21, 2009
To Ayodeji,

Can i get honda bull dog for 700k . let me hear from you soonest.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2009
@meta4,
send me an email on okulajadeji@yahoo.com

@wola44,
yes you can get a honda bulldog for 700k.but it might not be very clean.you might have to fix one or two things on it.and on the other hand,you also can get a clean one for that price as well.cotonou market depends sometimes on luck.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by SuperPap: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2009
Ayodeji how u dey?
I need a 1999 Nissan Altima GLE for 900,000
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2009
@superpap,
sorry,i just sold the one i had on ground.but you should give cotonou a trial.good car for very good price.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2009
d
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by adessolar(m): 12:43am On Jan 24, 2009
@ AYODEJI,

I have an ML320 1999/2000 for sale how much do you think i can sell it for, its in good condition never been used in nigeria, i cud send u more details to ur email addy if u can reply me with it thank you,
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 1:19am On Jan 24, 2009
@adessolar,
u can send the details and pix to my box okulajadeji@yahoo.com.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by goodieuzo: 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2009
how much to get toyota camry 1999/2000 model.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 8:33am On Jan 26, 2009
@goodieuzo,
which one are you talking about precisely?pencil light(fish)is 99 and the curve light is 2000.so clearify.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by goodieuzo: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2009
pencil light
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2009
@goodieuzo,
with the present exchange rate,a budget of about 1.1 will get it to lagos.a very clean one.might be lower but depends on exchange rate.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by goodieuzo: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2009
can u send it in portharcourt.please let me know cos am serious.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2009
@goodieuzo,
call me on 08058054334 and lets discuss better.exchange rate at the moment you are ready really matters a lot.
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by ayodeji1(m): 1:07am On Jan 30, 2009
d
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by allenvic: 7:25am On Jan 30, 2009
Ayodeji, how mmuch can i get the prencil light Toyota Camry. Is it cash and carry
Re: Need To Get A Car From Cotonou? by gabng(m): 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2009
Hi Ayo,
I made a request for a quote a couple of weeks ago for for an 1993 Audi 80 (The one with the beautiful rear lights). It should come with factory ac, automatic transmission, and if possible come in red (could waiver this though).

Pls get back to me as soon as possible on this since i plan to get it as soon as possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Car Papers / ⚫⚫ Premium Vehicle History Reports + Vehicle Pictures : VIN / Chassis No. ⚫⚫ / Free 2-day Vehicle History Report(over 1000 Free Carfax &autocheck Reports)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.