Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Ugly Britain - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ugly Britain (106758 Views)

Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain / Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office / Immigrants To Pay Fee To Enter Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2008
@jjyou
while i dont want to go over the purpose of this thread because its not my place to do so,ill advice you start reading from the first page to have an idea,second where in my photos did i excuse nigeria's foolishness?what has the article you posted have to do with british children who are murderers??or serial killers?
saying "at least the british have the audacity to prosecute"is making excuses for them as well isnt it? besides what statistics support your notion that the amount of people killed in nigeria everyday exceeds the amount of people killed in the united kingdom in a year?do you know how prepostorous that sounds all in a bid to excuse the united kingdom

yes people sleep under the bridges in nigeria,we have ritual murders e.t.c SAME AS THEIR ARE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM,THAT IS THE POINT!!!unlike what we r shown in foreign media,a lot of these things go on in the u.k as well
as for asking me why im here,thats for another thread and another day,but rest assured i pay my way for every single thing and i do not rely on your system for anything im not paying for, im payn for a service and soon as im done im off,so dont jump to conclusions, you do not know me,

if a nigerian which i presume you are can talk this way about your own people,then no wonder why the asians are way off in education,economics e.t.c that nigerians wil ever be in the united kingdom,even though i have not been in this country for eons of years,i know for a fact that the asians are much more than nigerians and claim more councill houses,and other benefits than not just nigerians but africans as a whole in the u.k yet you will never get an asian beating his/her own people down, no wonder they do not associate with blacks,its very conveninent for you and the other british apologists to talk about jos madness when you have 7/7 terrorist attacks in the united kingdom and the one that happened this year that was foiled,same as the terrorism sword of damocles hanging round the united kingdom's neck
did you know that many if not most of the mumbai terrorists are said to be united kingdom citizens but have been told to keep it quiet because of the political implications for britain??guess you didnt know that yet you are here mouthing off about jos, for your information,i have enough pictures of mangled,n dead in the terror attacks but i decided not to post them unlike your fellow apologist because its in bad taste and not something to hold against u.k as a country unlike other photos i have posted,YET you dont see anything wrong in angiefan's photos of dead bodies and jos mayhem and you are going off on a tangent here
Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2008
@felifeli
dont even mind him,how many nigerians are claiming councill houses compared to indians and pakistanis(who are different by the way)go to the whole of east london all the way to romford,illford the whole of sheffield,leeds,stoke on trent manchester and they are all indians and pakistanis apart from south east london and a small part of manchester and other cities in uk,where exactly are the majority of nigerians fraudulently getting councill houses?
this is why nigerians in uk will never ever ever be united,an asian friend of mine told me this a year ago in london and i argued with him ,but since then i have been seeing that he is totally right in that respect
Re: Ugly Britain by felifeli: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2008
lucabrasi:

@felifeli
don't even mind him,how many nigerians are claiming councill houses compared to indians and pakistanis(who are different by the way)go to the whole of east london all the way to romford,illford the whole of sheffield,leeds,stoke on trent manchester and they are all indians and pakistanis apart from south east london and a small part of manchester and other cities in uk,where exactly are the majority of nigerians fraudulently getting councill houses?
this is why nigerians in uk will never ever ever be united,an asian friend of mine told me this a year ago in london and i argued with him ,but since then i have been seeing that he is totally right in that respect

Never mind I have just chosen not to reply many comments about life in UK so as not to similarly appear so shallow . I also studied in UK - I know London like the back of my hand and could find my way around East London and Ilford blindfolded grin grin And as I previously mentioned my aunt is as white as the queen , and so I understand that most of the white British are not Nigeria's enemy but it is the ones wey them just dash red pali and the thing still they intoxicate them like ogogoro that are the arseholes .
Re: Ugly Britain by sexyLeamon(f): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2008
wow this topic quiet for once
Re: Ugly Britain by felifeli: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2008
Didn't you hear they put poor Angiefam away in a nuthouse   ?  Else we will all have been throwing our shoes by now . Poor Angiefam , I hear he's complaining that the jacket is damn too tight undecided undecided
Re: Ugly Britain by Ndipe(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2009
There is no perfect place in the world.
Re: Ugly Britain by IBEXY(m): 12:46am On Jan 08, 2009
and so the war went on for pages and pages,

Sometimes nasty and even bloody but there were times of laughter and idiocy too.

Peace came after there were no more ammunitions left to shoot.

I came today to find the relics of war - tonnes of tear jerking photos and curse words but, 

above all ,

Peace and quiet had descended where before weapons of mass destruction and character assassination reigned.

Let us love our country O yes but

Let us also respect those representing us abroad
Re: Ugly Britain by felifeli: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2009
IBEXY:

and so the war went on for pages and pages,

Sometimes nasty and even bloody but there were times of laughter and idiocy too.

Peace came after there were no more ammunitions left to shoot.

I came today to find the relics of war - tonnes of tear jerking photos and curse words but, 

above all ,

Peace and quiet had descended where before weapons of mass destruction and character assassination reigned.

Let us love our country O yes but

Let us also respect those representing us abroad

Are you trying to be funny mate ? The war is not over yet, we're on tea break . It's a very old   British tradition you see ; and it's so   f**king freezing these days  we really do need it. wink

God, 600,000 jobs to go this year alone in UK, my knees are really knocking together quite badly mate.  cry cry
Re: Ugly Britain by cvibe: 7:18am On Jan 10, 2009
Na wao
Re: Ugly Britain by IBEXY(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2009
felifeli:
God, 600,000 jobs to go this year alone in UK, my knees are really knocking together quite badly mate.  cry cry
I dont mean to offend you felifeli but are you always this pessimistic? I have seen your posts on this thread and in other places. Its all about prophesying doom and gloom. Even before the credit crunch, there was always job losses, companies folding up etc. There is no easy place in the world - either in naija or in UK. People equally fail to reach their optimum back home just like in UK. No matter what, the tough keep moving. Crunch or no crunch.
Re: Ugly Britain by felifeli: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2009
The New British Psalm 23 for 2009 (written by a REAL British)

Gordon brown is my shepherd, i shall not work,
He leadeth me beside the still factories.
He restoreth my faith in the conservative party.
He guideth me in the path of unemployment.
Yea, though i wait for my dole,
i own the bank that refuses me.
Brown has annointed my income with taxes,
my expenses runneth over my income,
surely, poverty and hard living will follow me all the days of his term.
From henceforth we will live all the days
of our lives in a rented home with an overseas landlord.
I am glad i am british,
i am glad i am free.
But i wish i were a dog
and brown was a tree!

LMAO !!

1 Like

Re: Ugly Britain by luvinhubby(m): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2009
I luv naija, i no go lie!! cheesy
Re: Ugly Britain by OneNaija(m): 5:43pm On May 01, 2009
I thought this Thread it suppose to be Ugly Britain. We all know Nigeria have slum.I still don't get the point of some bastard here.I always say it and I will continue to say it. Most Nigerians in the UK has be affected and they don't know where they came from.I already new it from the beginning problem like this will come up.Nigerians in the UK lost some sense. they forgot where they came from.don't worry keep sitting in UK.I promise you they will deport you to Somalia very soon.
Re: Ugly Britain by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 01, 2009
OneNaija:

I thought this Thread it suppose to be Ugly Britain. We all know Nigeria have slum.I still don't get the point of some bastard here.I always say it and I will continue to say it. Most Nigerians in the UK has be affected and they don't know where they came from.I already new it from the beginning problem like this will come up.Nigerians in the UK lost some sense. they forgot where they came from.don't worry keep sitting in UK.I promise you they will deport you to Somalia very soon.

lol
Re: Ugly Britain by AloyEmeka6: 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2009
Na waah for una. Britain bad but its still a paradise compared to Nigeria.
Re: Ugly Britain by lindabon: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2009
i get the point. . . . no place is like heaven surely. though i dont buy all the pix that were on display, i really compliment this topic
Re: Ugly Britain by KennyG6(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2009
ok, inspite all the negativity, if they offer most of the critics here a visa to UK, dey go sell all their possessions in the blink of an eye,
Re: Ugly Britain by lindabon: 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2009
^^^^^^ grin lol. . . . talk of re-starting slavery in Nigeria. I'm sure this time, people will just surrender themselves voluntarily. that will be like = lottery at its best!
Re: Ugly Britain by skfa1: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2009
OK, what will happen if 1 pound = 1 naira today?
Re: Ugly Britain by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2009
skfa1:

OK, what will happen if 1 pound = 1 naira today?

That's a very big "if". wink
Re: Ugly Britain by flekan(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2010
Siena:

That's a very big "if". wink

Abi oo!
Re: Ugly Britain by mamagee3(f): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2010
pafun:

Looks like everywhere you turn all you see is drunk people.

And drunk kids too

What are these kids doing with Heineken? shocked shocked
Re: Ugly Britain by DisGuy: 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2010
recycling it wink

and that doesn't even look like Britain
Re: Ugly Britain by Ndipe(m): 12:56am On Jan 25, 2010
mama-gee:

What are these kids doing with Heineken? shocked shocked

Like it's only peculiar in London. At least they have laws unlike Nigeria where a 10 year old boy can dash to the kiosk to buy beer for his father. Enough with this hypocrisy.
Re: Ugly Britain by NordicRace: 1:25am On Jan 25, 2010
What are these kids doing with Heineken? Shocked Shocked

those kids are too dark to be british, this isobviously spain, portugal or italy
Re: Ugly Britain by igbogolo: 2:10am On Jan 25, 2010
NordicRace:

What are these kids doing with Heineken? Shocked Shocked

those kids are too dark to be british, this isobviously spain, portugal or italy

erm oga nordic race, what exactly do u mean by ' too dark to be british'?
there are people of different shades and colours that are british.
if u are referring to a particular race with pale sagged and wrinkled skin with long drawn nose, sorry they are extinct. they all died when the last plague visited britain.
Re: Ugly Britain by NordicRace: 2:25am On Jan 25, 2010
1. When I say british I mean the real indigenous brits, not black or pakis with british passports.

2. The British come from northern europe and are considerably fairer than those from southern europe. I can very easily tell the difference between a spaniard or itlin, from a swede or briton.
Re: Ugly Britain by igbogolo: 2:30am On Jan 25, 2010
NordicRace:

1. When I say british I mean the real indigenous brits, not black or pakis with british passports.

2. The British come from northern europe and are considerably fairer than those from southern europe. I can very easily tell the difference between a spaniard or itlin, from a swede or briton.

so of what use is this information right now? who gives a flying fu*k about the so called indigenous british lineage? I dont allow brits to my house, the last time one came, i lost my watch.
Re: Ugly Britain by NordicRace: 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2010
I find that hard to believe, since no Brit in theitr right mind would step foot in that cesspool you call nigeria.
Re: Ugly Britain by morpheus24: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2010
NordicRace:

PLEASE IGNOREAND TRY NOT TO RESPOND TO THE RIFFRAFF KNOWN AS NORDICRAC[/b]E.

HE IS A SELF PROCLAIMED RACIST TROLL WHO GOES ABOUT THIS THREAD SPLILLING IGNROANT IDEAS ABOUT SUBJECT MATTERS HE KNOWS VERRY LITTLE ABOUT

[b]PLEASE RID THIS FORUM OF TROLLS!!! ESPECIALLY RACIST ONES!!!

They destroy the integrity of this board and are only out to cause mischief

MODERATOR!!!
Re: Ugly Britain by Gamine(f): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2010
@NordicRace

Anybody can be British, so stop yapping nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26)

Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.