Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,918 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Dbanj's New Cd Out Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj's New Cd Out Now (2441 Views)

Is Dbanj New Look Ridiculous Or Okay / Dbanj New Look (dump K.west Style) / Dbanj's New Girlfriend Yaris Sanchez Goes Nude On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj's New Cd Out Now by MOHITS: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2006
Dbanj's new 7 track single is out now. Trust is the hottest cd in the market now. Its titled RUNDOWN. If u reside in lagos Nigeria u could get a signed autographed cd delivered to u in person anywhere in lagos 4 just 500 naira. Just send ur name and contact details to mohitsrecords@yahoo.co.uk or donjazzzy1@yahoo.co.uk or call any of this numbers: 08055848238,08023888472,08062139028. Its easy and no stress involved.

Thanks 4 ur love and support and God bless.

No long thing.
Re: Dbanj's New Cd Out Now by MOHITS: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2006
Dbanj's new 7 track single is out now. Trust is the hottest cd in the market now. Its titled RUNDOWN. If u reside in lagos Nigeria u could get a signed autographed cd delivered to u in person anywhere in lagos 4 just 500 naira. Just send ur name and contact details to mohitsrecords@yahoo.co.uk or donjazzzy1@yahoo.co.uk or call any of this numbers: 08055848238,08023888472,08062139028. Its easy and no stress involved.

Thanks 4 ur love and support and God bless.

No long thing.
Re: Dbanj's New Cd Out Now by diddy4(m): 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2006
no offence man, but i know u meant new 7 track cd not 7 track single. how will doz dat aint in naija get the song?
Re: Dbanj's New Cd Out Now by 2X: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2006
Hi mo hits records, dbanj, donjazzy and the whole mo hits crew. i wanna say congrats and weldone on ur new cd. got the cd and listened to it. oh my God its really brilliant. it has different styles in it. i must say u have proved a lot of people wrong with this cd. i like "Bleep u up, why me and the gospel track a lot. cant stop listening to them. Don jazzy i love you. can i get to meet u someday plssssssssssssssssss. No long thing
Re: Dbanj's New Cd Out Now by diddy4(m): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2006
@2x

are u on yahoo?
Re: Dbanj's New Cd Out Now by kamikazie: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2006
donjazzy is great. the beats on that album where C.R.A.Z.Y
and dbanj adding the whole reggeaton style on the tono sibe track
that was sick. the craziest thing ever.
big ups to you guys . you doing a great job. but dbanj could be more carefull so he wouldnt upset his biggest fans (the ladies)
too many scandals. he should chill
Re: Dbanj's New Cd Out Now by trendy(f): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2007
Hot! Hot!! Hot!!!
Dbanj is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hot smiley

(1) (Reply)

National Enquirer Carries A Picture Of Bobbi Kristina Doing Drugs On Front Cover / See Pictures Of The Richest Families In The World And What They Earn / STUNNING: Rooney's Wife, Coleen's First Modelling Photo-shoot After Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.