Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man (2443 Views)

Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Is Dead / I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara / Whitney Houston Murdered By Drug Dealers Over $1.5m Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by sapphirre(f): 7:55am On Jan 18, 2007
The former Mrs Brown (43) was seen leaving a Beverly Hills restaurant on Sunday (14 January) night with Ray J (25), the younger brother of singer Brandy.

'They looked like they'd had an enjoyable evening, but they weren't happy to be pictured together. Ray helped Whitney into his car and drove her home, said a source in published reports.

Shit this is a weird combination,
Them younger are much better in bed though
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by ZuluNation(m): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2007
What is your source? or was you out there to see it for yourself
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2007
This kind news dey tire me!bros i no talk say u dey lie o.but i guess say i get choice wether to line,hook,and sinker wetin u say or not.Abi,No wahala!!thanks 4 d info anyway
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by iice(f): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2007
LOL for real? Well hmmmm don't know about their combination. Time will tell
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by mukina2: 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2007
iice:

LOL for real? Well hmmmm don't know about their combination. Time will tell

time will tell indeed . . . . .
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by Eurphoria(f): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2007
i hope this is not true. What a strange coupling.
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by Pamperme: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2007
Gossip columnist Janet Charlton and numerous other bloggers are currently claiming that 43-year-old diva Whitney Houston (who recently separated from her husband of 14 years, Bobby Brown) is already dating 26-year-old R&B singer Ray J, the younger brother of Brandy.

ADVERTISEMENT

While Houston and Ray J (real name: William Ray Norwood Jr.) have not admitted that they are romantically involved, paparazzi photos of the pair leaving the Beverly Hills eatery Maestro's Steakhouse together--after reportedly having dinner there on Sunday, January 21--seem to substantiate rumors of their supposed May-December romance.

According to Charlton, "Whitney Houston is in LOVE," Houston and Ray J have already moved in together, and Houston spent the holidays with the Norwood family. Charlton also writes on her website, janetcharltonshollywood.com, about alleged Houston/Ray J spa vacations in Santa Barbara and plans for Ray J to appear on Houston's much-anticipated comeback album.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/launch/20070124/en_launch/39446576
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by Free(f): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2007
errrrr how quickly news travel grin
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by Seun(m): 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2007
Perhaps this younger man she found is what finally gave her the courage to break up with Bobby Brown?
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by Eurphoria(f): 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2007
people say it was Bobby that ruined Whitney,well many have been saying her drug taking was way back before her meeting Bobby , Ray jay must be a pot head to find her attractive in her current state.She looks like a street skank. or maybe it is a career move for him, if you ask me, a pretty bad move, well they say all publicity is good publicity
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by Free(f): 3:36am On Jan 29, 2007
euphoria

whitney looks much better now
than she did when she was wit bobby
n' whitney is beautiful lady, grin but i dnt know wots she will
be doing with ray j though
i mean why
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by Eurphoria(f): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2007
ahaha

@free

girl i can see what she sees lipsrsealed tongue he is attractive in a toy boy kinda way wink lipsrsealed
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by Free(f): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2007
U think , i guess he aight but
miss whitney can do better grin
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by Eurphoria(f): 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2007
lol nah i dont think she can do better, she gone right down in my estimation. she reminds me of a rough sleeping druggie
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by choongtin(f): 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2007
bull shit
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by Eurphoria(f): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2007
wat is bull shit?
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by mukina2: 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2007
Eurphoria:

what is bull shit?
was about asking the same . she has posted this all over undecided
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by choongtin(f): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2007
loool

its all bullshit common ray j and whitney
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by Eurphoria(f): 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2007
Ray J? Common?

he is classy compared to drug rehab queen whitney dont you think
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by choongtin(f): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2007
yh thats why i said ray jay and whintey dating is bullshit
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by Eurphoria(f): 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2007
**vacant**
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by choongtin(f): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2007
huh?? wat was the joke
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by jaybaby(f): 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2007
Hmmmm!
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by Radiant(f): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2007
lmao @ Eurpho kiss and Choot grin grin grin

Miss Whitney, do ya thang! Can't wait to get her new Album kiss
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by Eurphoria(f): 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2007
why u laffing? bighead tongue
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by 4Play(m): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2007
That crackhead is going to ruin that young man's career.The woman is old enough to be his mum
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by Radiant(f): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2007
Eurphoria:

why u laffing? bighead tongue

cheesy kiss

4 Play:

That crackhead is going to ruin that young man's career.The woman is old enough to be his mum

Ruin his career? How would that be possible?
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by Emad(f): 2:51am On Jul 17, 2007
wona show picture haba cool
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by trendy(f): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2007
this is what i call love is blind embarassed
rayj of all people with whitney
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by angel101(f): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2007
4 Play:

Has he got one?
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by bluesky4(f): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2007
i dont think they're still together
if they are, good for them.

Whitney needs to chose careful about who she's with coz she aint young nemore, she has a child to think of.
Re: Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man by Emad(f): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2007
i think whitney needs to be careful,
Ray J has a reputation for making sex tapes of his girls and selling on internet sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York / Banky W New Look / When Fans Embarrassed D° Banj On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.