Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Unilorin 08/09 Admission List. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin 08/09 Admission List. (1485 Views)

Mapoly First Batch Admission List 4 Ond F/time Released 09/10 / Uniben Direct Entry 08/09 / Lasu Pdg 08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin 08/09 Admission List. by Gennarino(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2008
Pls,when is unilorin 08/09 admission list coming out?
Re: Unilorin 08/09 Admission List. by edijalo: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2008
You can check before the end of today. Best of luck.
Re: Unilorin 08/09 Admission List. by deleson: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2008
Although,it was much noised that the admission list was going to be released yesterday,it caught everybody's fancy,when they got online and could not see any list,

Unilorin is not organized,
Re: Unilorin 08/09 Admission List. by hamzatafee: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2008
hey guys,
this is what prof ipinyomi,the head of department of statitics told me when i email him and also one of the lecturer in the department mr yemi oyeyemi.

Hamzat just keep checking.Most likely the list was not online yet when you check.But I am sure Unilorin will put the list of admitted students online Best wishes
Prof. R.A. Ipinyomi,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salam alaykun Hamzat,
In actual fact the school has resumed on Friday 26th of September, 2008 and the procedure for registration commenced on the 3rd October, 2008. The returning students have started collecting thier results especially in my departments. The online registrarion is being put on hold pending the time the addmision list for the freshers will be out.The delay is due to the fact that there is likely to be no supplimentary list so the list will be only one except the movement list. Probably before you read or as you are reading this mail the list will be on the net.
Bye
Maa Salam.

so advice you my fellow student should keep thier mind at rest and just keep on praying to God and also keep on checkin unilorin website because the prof told me that the list has already compile its just because of the supplementry list that it possible there should no supplementry list--you also also get to read it from his letter--i wish you guys best of luck and me too.
Re: Unilorin 08/09 Admission List. by dadamike: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2008
tanx hamzat

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Post Graduate Entrance Exams / You Don't Need To Buy A Scratch Card To Check Your U T M E Results / Unilag Cut-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.