Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

You Don't Need To Buy A Scratch Card To Check Your U T M E Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Don't Need To Buy A Scratch Card To Check Your U T M E Results (1479 Views)

JAMB 2015/2016 DIRECT Entry Form/ Scratch Card Is Out / 2012/2013 U.t.m.e(jambite),federal Polytechnic Offa, Kwara State. / Jambites Only: Please Drop your U T M E Score And Let Us Rejoice Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Need To Buy A Scratch Card To Check Your U T M E Results by bighead1(m): 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2010
YEAH MY PEOPLE! MY PEOPLE.,

PLEASE I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME ONLY BUT I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM U THAT U DO NOT NEED TO BUY A SCRATCH CARD TO CHECK YOUR UTME RESULTS.,

BUT FIRST DO ME A FAVOUR

GO BACK TO THE SCRATCH THAT U USED FOR THE REGISTREATION OF UR EXAM THEN LOOK AT THE MID LEFT PORTION OF THE CARD JUST
RIGHT BESIDE WHERE THE PRICE OF THE SCRATCH CARD IS WRITTEN THEN U SHALL SEE THE INSCRIPTION THAT SAYS

""""FOR REGISTRATION & RESULT CHECKING""""

WHICH MEANS THAT U CAN USE THE SAME CARD TO CHECK UR RESULT.,

BUT PLEASE I HAVE LOST MINE TODAY BUT PLEASE PEOPLE I WANNA KNOW IF THERE IS A WAY I CAN RETRIEVE THE
SERIAL NUMBER AND THE PIN ON THE SCRATCH CARD BACK PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AND TO YOU MMOOTTHHEERRFFUUCCKKIINNGG ""EXTRAPRO"" U ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE SO BOOZE OFF
Re: You Don't Need To Buy A Scratch Card To Check Your U T M E Results by dominique(f): 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2010
another typical example of "don't post while high" SMH sad
Re: You Don't Need To Buy A Scratch Card To Check Your U T M E Results by bighead1(m): 12:18am On Apr 23, 2010
what do you mean
Re: You Don't Need To Buy A Scratch Card To Check Your U T M E Results by bighead1(m): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2010
oh god i am dying of tension here
Re: You Don't Need To Buy A Scratch Card To Check Your U T M E Results by bighead1(m): 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2010
no scratch needed go to

www.jambonline.com and check ur result GOOD LUCK TO US ALL.,
Re: You Don't Need To Buy A Scratch Card To Check Your U T M E Results by bighead1(m): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2010
extracool are you mad
Re: You Don't Need To Buy A Scratch Card To Check Your U T M E Results by bighead1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2010
moderators do something

(1) (Reply)

Ansu Merit List Is Out / The Amazing Field Of Dentistry And Dental Surgery / Which Of These Universities Is The Best In Terms Of Academic Excellence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.