Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

How do you wish to pass on? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How do you wish to pass on? (2594 Views)

Emir Of Keffi Alh Muhammadu Yamusa Chindo Pass On Today 04/12/2015 / Freedom To Delete Your Account If You Wish To Leave Nairaland. / If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How do you wish to pass on? by WesleyanA(f): 6:21am On Sep 22, 2005
Ka:

Die in my sleep? How dull! How utterly, utterly boring!

No, if I could choose how I could die, I'd like to die like a hero flying a plane in a suicide mission to destroy an intercontinental ballistic missile that has been sent to destroy Lagos by one of Nigeria's enemies. smiley
at what age 24? the army don't emloy retired oldies you know?
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by cushman(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2005
Yes.... now i have a partner. Ka knows exactly what i'm talking about cheesy
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by t2wise(m): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2005
JUst want to sleep in God's blossom and wake up at His right hand. Anything other than that God forbid
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by whiteshark(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2005
I wish to pass on as fast as possible.
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by cushman(m): 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2005
whiteshark:

I wish to pass on as fast as possible.

How fast...?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onyebuchi Okonkwo's Last Word's Before The Suicide Act At Unn / Niloofar Rahmani, Afghanistan’s 1st Female Fighter Pilot Is One Sexy Badass! / OCCULTIC KINGDOM 3 – Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.