Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Nairaland Is Back!!! - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is Back!!! (50828 Views)

Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying / Nairaland Is More Lively Than Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by jaryeh(m): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
Me too, am a nairaland addict. My life was miserable without nairaland.
#lol. Thank God o.
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by nduchucks: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
This so-called attack on nairaland should be a wake-up call to the owner of the site. Any such attack which leads to data loss of more than a few hours indicates gross carelessness or incompetence on the part of the site's operators.

Some observations and comments.

(1) Information Systems 101: Back up your data on a daily basis and keep the backups offsite!!!

(2) Nairaland has grown beyond a mom & pop operation or a one-man dictatorially managed outfit

(3) If the owners of the site are pressed for money, they should take the site public and raise the funds needed to make the site a true first class International site. Oga can still have majority ownership.

(4) Hire true professionals: technical professionals, journalists, moderators and utilize them to take the site to the next level.

(5) Most importantly, Nairaland must become a apolitical site and if that is too difficult, Seun must re-emerge as an apolitical owner .

(6) All the best to Seun.

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
Deactivated accounts are not really safe. Smh
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by jobsat34(m): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
mz mariah: I'm sorry , he is not. he said he has no intention of opening another bar. sad

pls can i have his contact.. FB, twitter anything..

he should just not try it with me.. not even at this critical moment that we need to celebrate many things...
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by Missmossy(f): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
FrancisTony,Dygeasy i sight una....my diary is gone! So so sad. All my friends gone too. Claireshan,Dorobuccii all disappeared.

This is so terrible!sad Wtf!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
mz mariah: Sweetberry crycry
how did u enjoy the semi NL rapture?? Missed u ehn!! Try nd inbox me ur number
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
Oooh Finally!!!....Thank God ooo. But all my posts of years back are gone cry. please try hard and recover all lost data. God bless NL team
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
@SEUN:

I'll suggest you have a GOOD DISASTER RECOVERY PLAN. This will cather for the downtime we had.

I LOVE NAIRALAND. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK.

Thanks seun.
O.$.I:
I see u bruh cool
Hehe, I see you too, you had better show up soonest and with goodies
jobsat34:

pls can i have his contact.. FB, twitter anything..

he should just not try it with me.. not even at this critical moment that we need to celebrate many things...
Lolzzzzzzz..I will PM you.
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
Missmossy: FrancisTony,Dygeasy i sight una....my diary is gone! So so sad. All my friends gone too. Claireshan,Dorobuccii all disappeared.

My own also. cry I lost my dairy, 6500+ posts and 43 topics. cry sad
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by Oluwatola5(f): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
jaryeh: Woah! I couldn't believe it mehn. I couldn't imagine life without NL. I was too addicted.

Ope o.
yeye boy......howfar?
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by Project400: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
ibrodex: @SEUN:
I'll suggest you have a GOOD DISASTER RECOVERY PLAN. This will cather for the downtime we had.
I LOVE NAIRALAND. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK.
Thanks seun.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
cirmuell: but hey!!! sent back in time? 4months plus of my stuffs on Nairaland is gone. Sent back to January 10. angry
mine is from 99 topics to nil. 2888posts to 56. Wtf!
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by GeorgeD1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
grump! can't believe we're back to january!
we might as well start the year all over on nairaland! how nice! grin
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
miz tola: how did u enjoy the semi NL rapture?? Missed u ehn!! Try nd inbox me ur number
My sista, the thing surprise me I swear. enjoy kwa, I missed you like crazy grin grin i was able to reach jb last night and we talked. I'm nit sure he is coming back to open another bar o. when I told him you and I don't communicate outside Nl he was surprised. I was asking him for your number.

Abeg I will inbox you my number and get yours because I'm not sure what might happen next o cheesy

How is that emmmmmmm, ya brother na tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by nitlad: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
This attack is normal, it would only be disastrous if there was no backup prior.
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by harlos: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
mz mariah: Harlos honey, mo ti miss e gan... cry cry kiss

(((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*bear hug*

Ati emi na, Infact opo gan ni.
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by Shedysworld(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
Thank God.
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by donclark(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
Lol NL peep are funny oo abeg make una read small.. Cossy Orjiakor is a shameless hypocrite and these topless photos of hers only confirms that Click here to read
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by remzytimer: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wow' i don miss an die ! Thank God you are back again...
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
mz mariah: My sista, the thing surprise me I swear. enjoy kwa, I missed you like crazy grin grin i was able to reach jb last night and we talked. I'm nit sure he is coming back to open another bar o. when I told him you and I don't communicate outside Nl he was surprised. I was asking him for your number.

Abeg I will inbox you my number and get yours because I'm not sure what might happen next o cheesy

How is that emmmmmmm, ya brother na tongue grin

Oh Mz mariah. cry
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by jobsat34(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
mz mariah: Lolzzzzzzz..I will PM you.

aiit..
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by Dygeasy(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
Missmossy: FrancisTony,Dygeasy i sight una....my diary is gone! So so sad. All my friends gone too. Claireshan,Dorobuccii all disappeared.

cry

*sobs*

*hugs her*
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by Johnnoo(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nairaland is back...Well-done Seun!!!
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by nitlad: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nobleval: mine is from 99 topics to nil. 2888posts to 56. Wtf!

Your name na sorry. . . tongue grin cheesy grin

They were prolly all dumbäss topics/posts anyway. . . undecided

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by pasqal09: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
donclark: Lol NL peep are funny oo abeg make una read small.. Cossy Orjiakor is a shameless hypocrite and these topless photos of hers only confirms that Click here to read
here's the correct link
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by harlos: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
nitlad: This attack is normal, it would only be disastrous if there was no backup prior.
then there was no solid plan against it
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by Skywalker5(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
nitlad: This attack is normal, it would only be disastrous if there was no backup prior.

So you saying Seun has no backup since Jan 9. Lets wait and hear what seun has to say. Something very fishy is going on here
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
FrancisTony:

Oh Mz mariah. cry
Awwwwwww dear, I missed you cry cry
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by GeorgeD1(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
Sky-walker:

So you saying Seun has no backup since Jan 9. Lets wait and hear what seun has to say. Something very fishy is going on here

well apparently the last site back up that was done was in january which is why we're starting all over again from 10-01-14.
seems to me someone is not doing their job and seun has to take a critical look at this. angry
Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by Burger01(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
I felt like I was castrated without Nl. Thank God I can feel my scrotum again.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply)

Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! / Earn Up To #350,000 Every Month By Becoming A Bet9ja Agent!!! / The Top Fastest Things Around The World(2015).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.