Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 - Sports (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 (143968 Views)

Germany Vs Algeria: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2014 / Uruguay Vs Italy - Confederations Cup: (2 - 3) On Pens On 30th June 2013 / Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Fulaman198(m): 1:01am On Jul 01, 2014
ThiefOfHearts:
excellent post

Nigerians have an inferior complex when it comes to oyibo people which is why they rush to exchanging jersey and shining teetyh like fools.

its also why they dont play attacjk much cos they dont wanna hurt mr oyibo.

algeria played like their life depended oin it. like their country depended on them. these ones only care about money

anyone who Enyaema for anything is a lunatic. A goalkeeper should NEVER have to work as hard as he did. He was pretty much alone defending from France. That isnt how it was supposed to be

France was abysmal. There was no reason for the team to lose to them esp like that

ROFLLLLL I love this post, nice one lady cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Fulaman198(m): 1:05am On Jul 01, 2014
htconeline: Mikel should not be invited to any fotball competition in Nigeria again.

Chelsea pls offload mikel

Plsssss.

He already sits on the bench man, no need to ask for Chelsea to ditch him. If they need to, they will. The man needs to eat and pay his bills.
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 01, 2014
Chief_X:
Erm...I see....
First of all, from your own words, I guess you're a "Nyggah"....sorry for that.....I'M NOT
Secondly, I would have given you lecture on how great the Ndigbos (just like other tribes) are, but that would sound biased and it'll be kinda counter productive.

And most importantly, from your diction, manners, and what you brag about, I can tell you're not only highly uneducated and unenlightened, you also sound like a bitter person with issues.

Now bye bye I ain't got time for you.

Knock yourself out with your insults... like every bitter hoodlum looking for attention

Bwahahahahaha

Academically/educationally, you and I aren't even on the same level, and I can bet my life on that. You can even barely spell and your sentence structure is below my level. Who cares about your Igbo people? What are your achievements as a people, apart from living a nomadic life like pikeys?

And is "ain't" proper English, you primitive oaf? grin Go play with ya mates in the park - freaking stark illiterate!
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by sayisayi(m): 1:26am On Jul 01, 2014
Chief X....why do you even waste your time with that Shynigga. He's happy to call himself a 'nigger' when he lives in a country with no need to use the name. He's one of those 'little Lagos' dudes that has not moved further than 1 kilometre from his mum's kitchen in deep, and I mean deep South London. He grew up calling it Peck-nam...titillated by cheap videos shot by his friends on piss-stained estates.

Even when these guys go Uni, they stay local in thought, mind and action. He even believes that the UK is paradise so he's believed the oyibo bullshit hook, line and sinker. Keep on believing the UK spin machine and paying bills and taxes till you no fit waka again. If you managed to put money on your Oyster card, you could make it to Kings X or Heathrow and could learn from going to Sweden, Denmark or France sef. England is over-rated and living on past glories like it's football team.

I will tell you now...you're an A-grade fuckwit with no humility. I don't blame you. No-one was at home to teach you growing up, they were busy driving cabs and washing oyibo nyash in care homes.

My two-penneth for a slowpoke with too much bandwidth.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 01, 2014
sayisayi: Chief X....why do you even waste your time with that Shynigga. He's happy to call himself a 'nigger' when he lives in a country with no need to use the name. He's one of those 'little Lagos' dudes that has not moved further than 1 kilometre from his mum's kitchen in deep, and I mean deep South London. He grew up calling it Peck-nam...titillated by cheap videos shot by his friends on piss-stained estates.

Even when these guys go Uni, they stay local in thought, mind and action. He even believes that the UK is paradise so he's believed the oyibo bullshit hook, line and sinker. Keep on believing the UK spin machine and paying bills and taxes till you no fit waka again. If you managed to put money on your Oyster card, you could make it to Kings X or Heathrow and could learn from going to Sweden, Denmark or France sef. England is over-rated and living on past glories like it's football team.

I will tell you now...you're an A-grade fuckwit with no humility. I don't blame you. No-one was at home to teach you growing up, they were busy driving cabs and washing oyibo nyash in care homes.

My two-penneth for a slowpoke with too much bandwidth.

Lmao...is that all you have got? I was actually trying to measure you and Chief-of-bummy-illiterates up to see if the both you combined would bring something worth-my-while to the table, since you both decided to trouble yourselves over a trifle that had absolutely nothing do with you. Perhaps, it has more to do with the Igbotic genes, and the need to save-a-LovePeddler, and defend the faux-sense-of-Igbo-hyperbole whenever people can see through that nonsense.

Listen, if you lot don't want your ar.ses exposed as a fraud next time, keep that tribal nonsense off my posts. God forgives, I don't. And it's an eye for an eye with me, and I could care less about whose ox is gored.

I'm out before you primeval illiterates reduce my IQ by ten-fold.

Shalom!! grin
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by cheguevera: 2:21am On Jul 01, 2014
@ shymexx, odenigbo whatever and the chief. You all suck big tyme. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by justi4jesu(f): 3:44am On Jul 01, 2014
SE what can I say undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Odinaka00(m): 6:40am On Jul 01, 2014
Dapsynzeal: Nigeria 1 France 1..Nigeria scales through on Penalties..08138409851

Sorry bro.....better luck nxt time
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by kajoula(m): 7:25am On Jul 01, 2014
NIGERIA vs FRÁNCE match to re-scheduled grin
NIGERIA vs FRÁNCE match to re-scheduled

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Oahray: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2014
dabossman:

Enyeama parried the ball beyond Yobo and onto Pogba's head. If Enyeama had missed the ball completely and Yobo didn't jump to clear it, then I would blame Yobo. Besides, Yobo did well overall at this tournament and I was one of those who kicked against his inclusion in the team.
Are you sure you watched the match? If Enyeama didn't come out for the ball, there were french heads near the post. They would easily have nodded in, cos no Super Eagles defender bothered jumping. Then we'd blame him for not taking chances. Enyeama knew that, and his only mistake in that goal was not punching far enough.

Yobo was directly in front of Pogba, yet the french man got a free header. If Yobo had jumped he'd have at least disturbed Pogba. Instead, he had to contest with us for the best watcher undecided

Did you watch the Algerian match against Germany? Their Algerian keeper made mistakes too on some occasions, but his defence was there to help. When defenders don't do their work, the pressure piles up on the keeper and he'd make mistakes at some point.

Enyeama is so good that we forget he isn't Superman.
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by sunkoye: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2014
[quote author=binbass][/quote] Its ok to think money is all success at your age.....guess u should worry more about his attitude to his job and yours.
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Suprabhat: 10:28am On Jul 01, 2014
And Finally Nigeria Score 3 against France

At Last Score was Nigeria 3 - 2 France
Which states that Nigeria has improving his football skills
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Proffdada: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2014
I hope Enyeama will be eligible to play the next world cup for south Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by barackodam: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
adaobi123: I don't know how I will feel if nigeria don't progress to the quarterfinals......

ADA, how u dey feel??.??.??
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
barackodam:

ADA, how u dey feel??.??.??

cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by barackodam: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
adaobi123:

cry cry cry

Lol!!!
Shite happen in life mehn
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by dabossman(m): 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
Oahray: Are you sure you watched the match? If Enyeama didn't come out for the ball, there were french heads near the post. They would easily have nodded in, cos no Super Eagles defender bothered jumping. Then we'd blame him for not taking chances. Enyeama knew that, and his only mistake in that goal was not punching far enough.

Yobo was directly in front of Pogba, yet the french man got a free header. If Yobo had jumped he'd have at least disturbed Pogba. Instead, he had to contest with us for the best watcher undecided

Did you watch the Algerian match against Germany? Their Algerian keeper made mistakes too on some occasions, but his defence was there to help. When defenders don't do their work, the pressure piles up on the keeper and he'd make mistakes at some point.

Enyeama is so good that we forget he isn't Superman.

Bro, you need to consider the trajectory of the ball. The ball was always going to drop behind Yobo. No amounting of jumping would have got him to it. And Yobo wasn't exactly standing beside Pogba. They were at least two paces apart. By the time Yobo turned to face Pogba the ball was already half-way into the net.

No one is blaming Enyeama, but the truth is he made a costly mistake. Sh*t happens.

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
dabossman:

Bro, you need to consider the trajectory of the ball. The ball was always going to drop behind Yobo. No amounting of jumping would have got him to it. And Yobo wasn't exactly standing beside Pogba. They were at least two paces apart. By the time Yobo turned to face Pogba the ball was already half-way into the net.

No one is blaming Enyeama, but the truth is he made a costly mistake. Sh*t happens.
Spot on.
He is not above blame for conceding that goal.

But to blame him entirely like Keshi is attempting to do is just disgusting.
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Aida13: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
I'm yet to see Nigeria's "Dream Team" like in the days of Okocha, Amokachi, Oliseh, Kanu Nwankwo and the like. So far we have guys that play well enough for their respective clubs but never deliver for the home front.
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by prowlG: 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
Aida13: I'm yet to see Nigeria's "Dream Team" like in the days of Okocha, Amokachi, Oliseh, Kanu Nwankwo and the like. So far we have guys that play well enough for their respective clubs but never deliver for the home front.

but those guys really tried o
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Aida13: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
prowl G:

but those guys really tried o

yes they did. Really stars of their time and gave us unforgettable soccer.
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Fulaman198(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
Aida13: I'm yet to see Nigeria's "Dream Team" like in the days of Okocha, Amokachi, Oliseh, Kanu Nwankwo and the like. So far we have guys that play well enough for their respective clubs but never deliver for the home front.

I've actually noticed these days that no team has Dream teams anymore nowadays. Same goes for Brazil.

I mean look back in the day when Nigeria was just as Good as Brazil and Argentina and all top teams with the likes of Okocha, Amunike, Amokachi, Yekini, Kanu, Babangida, Ikpeba, Lawal, Okechukwu, Babayaro, Taribo, Finidi, Adepoju, etc we had so many people to fall back on. So did Brazil, Brazil had Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos, Romario, Cafu, Denilson, etc. etc. nowadays who does Brazil have? Just Neymar. Most teams nowadays only have 1 or 2 top superstars instead of several now. Which leads me to believe that either the quality of football is declining, or other regions in the world like the North Americans are catching up.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by otumfour(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
Wale112:

France without Pobga, is like a Nigerian without a Generator grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin CLASSIC SHIIAAAAAT
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD.

BRING IN THE YOUTH (iheanacho and co)

WORLD CUP 2018 WE'RE COMING FOR YOU
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by WWWoOKLOADEDoTK: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
kendrick93: how do people type when watchin dis match. i can't
but you were typing
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
Thank God. Revenged has been served.
Germany sent france home, the same way they sent us
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by MrMac10(m): 12:32am On Jul 06, 2014
DAVID MOYES FOR NIGERIA JOB
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
0merta:

All these Ladies wey go wan show say dem sef sabi Football...

How many African teams are left in the tournament that's making you predict an All-African Semis?

You think We're talking Brazilian hair here?

Mtchewwww!

Why did you go and hurt someone's feelings like this?
I think it is good that she is showing an interest in the beautiful game....

Just correct her nicely
Some of us are trying to "get" this game that makes the world stand still (ok the world minus a large chunk of the US, India, etc)

Anyway.....I dunno why I am replying this...I kinda felt for the babe you quoted
(Shrugs)
I should mind my business...
Cheers
Re: Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 by 0merta(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2014
milychocs:

Why did you go and hurt someone's feelings like this?
I think it is good that she is showing an interest in the beautiful game....

Just correct her nicely
Some of us are trying to "get" this game that makes the world stand still (ok the world minus a large chunk of the US, India, etc)

Anyway.....I dunno why I am replying this...I kinda felt for the babe you quoted
(Shrugs)
I should mind my business...
Cheers

You replied 'cos you felt for the Babe, right?

Anyways, I apologized subsequently! You can check...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) / England Vs Nigeria Friendly - 2 - 1 (Full-Time) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.