Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! - Nairaland / General (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! (34924 Views)

Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders! / List Of Nairalanders I Have Seen Real Life But Have Not Seen Me. / Amazing Things I Discovered About Nairaland During The Offline Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
Cutejay survived! Missed NL like say tomorrow no dey-all haters of NL go mop the atlantic ocean.
Welcome back my people!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by addicted268(f): 3:40am On Jun 29, 2014
My name says it all.
I missed nairaland.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2014
caseless: i wan die! Addiction na winsh. How ur side?

Casey, I dey oo.. U see as seun don resurrect my old acct.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Caseless: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2014
San Miguel:

Casey, I dey oo.. U see as seun don resurrect my old acct.
wonder, they say, shal never end. I'm sure bejahisky, olubukato, bukato etc are all resurrected. Try log-in with them and see. I lost like 5000 posts to d hurricane attack. Everything is reversed ryt now. That ur babe told me she deactivated, only 4 me to see her posting with that acct.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2014
caseless: wonder, they say, shal never end. I'm sure bejahisky, olubukato, bukato etc are all resurrected. Try log-in with them and see. I lost like 5000 posts to d hurricane attack. Everything is reversed ryt now. That ur babe told me she deactivated, only 4 me to see her posting with that acct.

What babe be dat? I don try all those accts oo.. Na only san miguel resurrect, the rest still dey heaven grin
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Caseless: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2014
San Miguel:

What babe be dat? I don try all those accts oo.. Na only san miguel resurrect, the rest still dey heaven grin
that babe wey her name na wetin we dey wear for leg.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2014
caseless: that babe wey her name na wetin we dey wear for leg.

hehehe.. she don resurrect be dat grin
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2014
opella: I so missed Nairaland. My husband was surprised that I watched match with him for 90mins without pressing my phone, not until I told him nairaland has been down for some days, he was like no wonder. Though I missed nairaland I cherished watching the match with him.

Eyaaa grin
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Caseless: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2014
San Miguel:

hehehe.. she don resurrect be dat grin
grin na so i see am o.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
adamscuti:

enlightenedsoul baby tell me u are not dead? grin

Wowzers!
What is going on, Adam? O.o
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by ATSOMEH(f): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
Seun ensure u publish who or whatever was responsible for this, so we can send them to comments firing squad, they ll surely die by d word.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Adamskuty(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Wowzers!
What is going on, Adam? O.o
lol! hackers at work o, they successfully wiped out all nl data till jan 10 .

I'm kinda excited about this ,my banned account is back to life. grin

Even mallam yousuf account has been resurrected. grin all ajuran accounts banned before Jan 10 has been resurrected as well. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
caseless: wonder, they say, shal never end. I'm sure bejahisky, olubukato, bukato etc are all resurrected. Try log-in with them and see. I lost like 5000 posts to d hurricane attack. Everything is reversed ryt now. That ur babe told me she deactivated, only 4 me to see her posting with that acct.

**throws sack over his head**

Na me resurrect am na.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
Adamskuty: lol! hackers at work o, they successfully wiped out all nl data till jan 10 .

Even mallam yousuf account has been resurrected. grin all ajuran accounts banned before Jan 10 has been resurrected as well. grin grin

Wow...
I'm still shocked. I wonder about the objective...seriously.

Resurrected accounts - that is just weird, but congratz to u tongue

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by itstpiia: 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
ramadan mubarak. Quit lying too so allah may hear your ibadah
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by itstpiia: 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
Stop pretending. We are all not dumb. You didn't know when and for how long nl was down but appeared as sOon as it came on and with your old id
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 30, 2014
itstpiia: ramadan mubarak. Quit lying too so allah may hear your ibadah

Lolll

I thought you were Christian?
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by PromiseJonah(m): 11:41am On Jul 01, 2014
stan-ogb:
Even the hackers missed it.
. Pls do anyone know the whereabouts of the hackers
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Ajuran: 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Wow...
I'm still shocked. I wonder about the objective...seriously.

Resurrected accounts - that is just weird, but congratz to u tongue

I am now a God. My computer wizarrry will be realized nayaa cheesy
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Ajuran: 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
Adamskuty: lol! hackers at work o, they successfully wiped out all nl data till jan 10 .

I AM NOW A GOD MY BANTU FRIEND. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

KKKKKKKKKKKKK (SOMALI LOL)
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Adamskuty(m): 12:25am On Jul 02, 2014
Ajuran:

I AM NOW A GOD MY BANTU FRIEND. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

KKKKKKKKKKKKK (SOMALI LOL)
cow shut up. god of the flies I guess. grin

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by stag: 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
onuwaje: Missing persons
1.Caseless
2.Gentlemimi
3.Ellantracey
4.Lynptera
5.Onila
6.Eyoniggar
7.Stag
8.Drnoel
9.Prowizy
10.Ijaw citizen
Etc

Hey bro, I don show! Wats gud? cheesy
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by onuwaje(m): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
stag:

Good to see u survived the apocalypse
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by KMB: 4:16am On Jul 03, 2014
Unconsciously addicted to NL....the withdrawal symptoms....unspeakable....
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Microtee(m): 7:26am On Jul 04, 2014
DaBozz:
Yeah! me too and some persons lost their accounts. were u affected?
Yes! I'd to re-register.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by ogrin(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
stag:

@Stag, Your thread titled "curious ways i met girls and their outcomes", is gone. please do direct me to your blog. i have really missed u and your stories.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Kanwulia: 3:53am On Jul 07, 2014
I was overjoyed ke!
Those who HACK. . . should prepare to be HACKED abi? grin

Karma is a sweeeeeeeeet BYTCH!
You reap what you sow!

Mukina BABBBBEE. . . pele o!!!
Oya. . .begin dey ban. . .YOUR ROYAL HINNY!! kiss

SERVES YOUR ASSSSES RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIGHT! kiss

NTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!! cheesy
Glad to know the world can see you are not invincible!
Please, feel free to recover!!!!
May you get more HACKS than you can ever bargain for. Amen!!!!! kiss

MUCHECHECHECHECHE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUMC_raxpSc
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by stag: 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
ogrin:

@Stag, Your thread titled "curious ways i met girls and their outcomes", is gone. please do direct me to your blog. i have really missed u and your stories.

Thanks. Only stories from 'Awkward Ways I Have Met...' are on there.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by ogrin(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
stag:

Thanks. Only stories from 'Awkward Ways I Have Met...' are on there.

Ok Bro, I still wouldn't mind. Do give me ur blog address. Seems we have lost all what you wrote recently here on naairaland. Thanks.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by tpia5: 5:27am On Jul 11, 2014
hope folks have checked the suggestions given after the most recent downtime?
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by stag: 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
ogrin:

Ok Bro, I still wouldn't mind. Do give me ur blog address. Seems we have lost all what you wrote recently here on naairaland. Thanks.

Its on my profile page.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by deols(f): 2:30am On Jul 17, 2014
naptu2:

Welcome back.

Thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

This Is Biggest Nose In The World / OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi / Reasons You Might Not Be Having Light (electricity): To A Layman Understanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.