Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,363 members, 7,864,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1397203 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by shunful: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
rafiuexcel: How many like for I Rep #TeamAAU#
bros no come fall our hands with this childish act, shey likes dey give you bank alert?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
dozzynet:
Yes bro. Anyone with Taiye's contact??
See water dey burn o. That serious?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dozzynet(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Ay bro! Currently on previous pages bringing myself up to date. All I ‘ve read so far sound “latin“ to me. Please, let me finish reading up, I ‘ll have a more informed opinion then. Hope you understand, sir?
I do 100%. Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dozzynet(m): 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
trendiitee: we dey top d tin nw....abi e no gud ni?
e no good at all.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Updated. My opinion in just a minute.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
dozzynet: e no good at all.
was I talking to u **tongue-out**
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
I am just one of the excos (usage of “excos“ here because it still stands) of the house and do not have the power to unilaterally decide on anything. I believe the chairman and other members of the committee, when they comes, will do justice to the issue on ground.

However, my personal opinion:

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
I was good. But hearing from you makes me good all over again... in fact, better and best! My cute angels...
**now I'm blushing** I love u so much my world
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Taiye4Christ: I am just one of the excos (usage of “excos“ here because it still stands) of the house and do not have the power to unilaterally decide on anything. I believe the chairman and other members of the committee, when they comes, will do justice to the issue on ground.

my world,,u just said wat a responsible man shd say... U re jst d best I eva had **kisses**
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dozzynet(m): 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
trendiitee: was I talking to u **tongue-out**
Still my point. It's now an AAUA thing forgetting that some of us prefer keeping our schools i:d close to our chest.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
I was not a little disappointed at what I saw on here tonight. I had to re-check again to make sure the banner of the house reads “PROSPECTIVE NYSC 2014 BATCH C HOUSE“ and not “NIGERIAN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS: THE BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY“. This house was never about that. If you are a prospective c14 corps member, this is your house regardless of the institution you finished from. Funny enough, there is no remuneration for being a committee member. Let‘s put aside divisive issues and focus on matters that brings unity.

Cc: all members of prospective nysc 2014 batch c house.

*disappointed*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Feyifahm: 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
Goodevening my e-family,v realy miss u guys gan ni..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dozzynet(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
Taiye4Christ: I am just one of the excos (usage of “excos“ here because it still stands) of the house and do not have the power to unilaterally decide on anything. I believe the chairman and other members of the committee, when they comes, will do justice to the issue on ground.

Thanks for ur candid opinion. But my question is, when was this "EXCO" formed and who inaugrated the exco's? Was it an in house decision or u decided to impose ur selfs on the house like****Tin***** These are the few questions we need answers to. On that note, i have declared this house lawless and call for an immediate election.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Feyifahm: Goodevening my e-family,v realy miss u guys gan ni..
Oh my! I could swear something was missing in this room for a couple of days now... IT‘S YOU!
Missed you too. How you doing?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by pweedie(f): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Cohyhe:
Am not going to pay, I just want to wait till the list will be pasted before I commence my registration.
hope yurs was ish free?
yes it was.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Taiye4Christ: I was not a little disappointed at what I saw on here tonight. I had to re-check again to make sure the banner of the house reads “PROSPECTIVE NYSC 2014 BATCH C HOUSE“ and not “NIGERIAN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS: THE BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY“. This house was never about that. If you are a prospective c14 corps member, this is your house regardless of the institution you finished from. Funny enough, there is no remuneration for being a committee member. Let‘s put aside divisive issues and focus on matters that brings unity.

*disappointed*
my dear u can say dat again..
I dnt see reasons why sum set of pple will jst stand up nd start saying dey wnt re-election blah blah blah...wia were dey wen dis rum started frm page 0. U re not d only one who is disappointed,,,I'm equally disappointed...

Hmmmmm,,nawa oooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
dozzynet:
Thanks for ur candid opinion. But my question is, when was this "EXCO" formed and who inaugrated the exco's? Was it an in house decision or u decided to impose ur selfs on the house like****Tin***** These are the few questions we need answers to.
Excos was formed by the founding members of the thread. Subsequent additions were made (which I am a part of)

On that note, i have declared this house lawless and call for an immediate election.
*ignored*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dozzynet(m): 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
Taiye4Christ: I was not a little disappointed at what I saw on here tonight. I had to re-check again to make sure the banner of the house reads “PROSPECTIVE NYSC 2014 BATCH C HOUSE“ and not “NIGERIAN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS: THE BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY“. This house was never about that. If you are a prospective c14 corps member, this is your house regardless of the institution you finished from. Funny enough, there is no remuneration for being a committee member. Let‘s put aside divisive issues and focus on matters that brings unity.

*disappointed*
GBAM....... This is what i expected to read from u as someone who has been in this house since it was created and not what u posted earlier. With due respect to every member of this house, am not against knowing/hookingup with ur fellow c14 hopeful from same institution as u but am against the issue of members laying so much emphasis on there school and thereby creating divisiveness((borrowing ur word) as well which will in turn defeat the aim of creating this house. Pls lets continue to help each other out like.
GRACIAS.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Feyifahm: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Oh my! I could swear something was missing in this room for a couple of days now... IT‘S YOU!
Missed you too. How you doing?
am doin well,hw r u doing dear...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dozzynet(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
trendiitee: my dear u can say dat again..
I dnt see reasons why sum set of pple will jst stand up nd start saying dey wnt re-election blah blah blah...wia were dey wen dis rum started frm page 0. U re not d only one who is disappointed,,,I'm equally disappointed...

Hmmmmm,,nawa oooo
Someone is forgetting that it's possible to view topic without commenting/replying/quoting. I joined this house the day it was created.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
Feyifahm: am doin well,hw r u doing dear...
Doing just great. Kinda busy of late?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dozzynet(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
GOOD PEOPLE,GREAT HOUSE(IN DORA AKUNYILI'S VOICE).
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
gbemmie09: Hello everyone in the house, a graduate of AAUA studied Educational Management. Gbemisola by name
Welcome to the house. Enjoy your time here.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
Goodnight house.

Goodnight my sun and stars...go to bed now oooo,,its late alredy nd we av to b in chrch early.. Wateva issue u av to respond to shd wait till 2mrw,,luv u loads..

Bestie of life @feyifahm,,me miss u sotey, I don dey loose weight...lollll
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
dozzynet:
Someone is forgetting that it's possible to view topic without commenting/replying/quoting. I joined this house the day it was created.
Good night!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by trendiitee(f): 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
dozzynet:
Still my point. It's now an AAUA thing forgetting that some of us prefer keeping our schools i:d close to our chest.
wetin concern me concern AAUA? I'm a proud product of LAUTECH. Mke ur findings well b4 drawing conclusions.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
trendiitee: Goodnight house.

Goodnight my sun and stars...go to bed now oooo,,its late alredy nd we av to b in chrch early.. Wateva issue u av to respond to shd wait till 2mrw,,luv u loads..
K sweets. Off to bed jare. So long here.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by taiwoliu(m): 1:24am On Sep 07, 2014
Feyifahm: am doin well,hw r u doing dear...
in ds world I knw only 1 person dt goes by ds nick..... Famu----. Dnt b confused, its TeeY
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 07, 2014

*disappointed*
U joined dis house lyk evry oda person did bt from d vry 1st tym u commented,I knew dai was sumfin different abt u

I dnt know u taiye,bt blive me I luv wat goes on in dt head of urssmiley

Special shout out 2 d vry bst of al,my vry own peeps..
Akerry
Trendiitee
Noordean(u re still d 1 i luvwink )
Feyifahm
Sodiqyinka
Horlawoomey
Taiye4christ(yes I hav 2 mention u again despite quoting u..lolz)
Mr Pero
Claroo
Ajgentle
Titiluvly(u re mouthed gurlfren!)
Luvlycutebay
Urchbarbie...

Whether or nt u guys comment on NL,it won't change ur place in my hrt...I actually look 4ward 2 meeting u guys somday,4 nw,I can tell d future n I c myself being posted wit @ least 1 of u..lolz
Btw,I neva said tanks 4 checkn up d oda day@luvlycutebay

N 2 our vry own Meeky,u can neva b 4gotten

N 2 all members of dis noble house,as we wait 2 unravel dis mystery called Nysc...hmmmm#places hand on chest,al iz well#

Morning and happy sunday house

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Meeky(m): 5:31am On Sep 07, 2014
nabsprada:

Titiluvly(u re mouthed gurlfren!)

N 2 our vry own Meeky,u can neva b 4gotten

Morning and happy sunday house
hahahhahahahahhahahha.i can neva be forgotten abi.mehn i love dis thread because of the creme babes here.most especially Titiluvly.i neva knew dis babe was not only a goddess but an intelligent one too
Babe titiluvly am not toasting you but where eva u are.meeky sees the brightest future in u.shine on brightest babe.i know what am saying.keep that fire burning and one day u shall be a great individual the world would behold.one love titiluvly.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Heineken(m): 5:48am On Sep 07, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Yes na. You no know before ni? Payment don commence?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Heineken(m): 5:49am On Sep 07, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Yes na. You no know before ni? Payment don commence?
yes padi. Payment don start. And that verificatn of sch fees payment is online. Am tryin to avoid that queue boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.