Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1397100 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 6:58am On Sep 07, 2014
luvlycutebay: On behalf of the entire members nd executives of dis great house, i welcum all the newbies to this great nd lovely family, if you are not part of this e-family, you are wrong.
Do enjoy you stay.
Chairlady.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 7:06am On Sep 07, 2014
nabsprada:
U joined dis house lyk evry oda person did bt from d vry 1st tym u commented,I knew dai was sumfin different abt u

I dnt know u taiye,bt blive me I luv wat goes on in dt head of urssmiley

Special shout out 2 d vry bst of al,my vry own peeps..
Akerry
Trendiitee
Noordean(u re still d 1 i luvwink )
Feyifahm
Sodiqyinka
Horlawoomey
Taiye4christ(yes I hav 2 mention u again despite quoting u..lolz)
Mr Pero
Claroo
Ajgentle
Titiluvly(u re mouthed gurlfren!)
Luvlycutebay
Urchbarbie...

Whether or nt u guys comment on NL,it won't change ur place in my hrt...I actually look 4ward 2 meeting u guys somday,4 nw,I can tell d future n I c myself being posted wit @ least 1 of u..lolz
Btw,I neva said tanks 4 checkn up d oda day@luvlycutebay

N 2 our vry own Meeky,u can neva b 4gotten

N 2 all members of dis noble house,as we wait 2 unravel dis mystery called Nysc...hmmmm#places hand on chest,al iz well#

Morning and happy sunday house
i love u too dear..happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 7:32am On Sep 07, 2014
hahahahahaha, i always laugh at d way some dudes come in here to display their political skills. My brothers and sisters, this is a prospective batch C house and not a Political forum! The aims of the group was clearly stated in the former thread before the tsunami* Please and please,letz not allow Political matters disrupt the fun going on in this room. DOZZYNET,when did u join us? *smiles*Oya introduce urself to the great house.......Happy Sunday to you all

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by profeoo(m): 7:37am On Sep 07, 2014
Good day fellow batch C pals!
It's disheartening to notice that a numba of us ar nw allowing our quest for supremacy to override the aim for which dis thread was created in d first place. Everyone one here is proud of his school n even course of study,bt that's nt d reason y we re here. Infact it is for us all to share ideas,experiences,offer assistance n even mingle wt respect to d 2014 nysc batch C ish.
I'm proposing dat we shove aside emphasis on our school's importance n channel such to hw we cn all actualize our aim for being here. Tink abt it,do dey share monies to excos on nairaland threads? If a re-election was to tk plc n al schs re rep,in wat capacity wil each member of d ova 66 universities plus poly stdnts serve??
As such,I say no re-Election! Let peace prevail!!!!!!!!
#One luv+ a refreshing Sunday
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Justhere: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2014
It should not be a matter of concern whether or not the EXCOS are from the same institution or representative of an institution becos, we all aim 4 that one goal , which is to make the team c14 bus. #C14team no re-election
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dozzynet(m): 8:34am On Sep 07, 2014
Akerry: hahahahahaha, i always laugh at d way some dudes come in here to display their political skills. My brothers and sisters, this is a prospective batch C house and not a Political forum! The aims of the group was clearly stated in the former thread before the tsunami* Please and please,letz not allow Political matters disrupt the fun going on in this room. DOZZYNET,when did u join us? *smiles*Oya introduce urself to the great house.......Happy Sunday to you all
Firstly, g'morning to u and the house. There is no need stating when i joined the house/forum as that issue has been addressed by one of us(Mr.Taiye). Therefore i want to use this opportunity to urge us all to adhere strictly to the topic of this forum/page/house and help any new member that needs our help. Thank you all. HAPPY SUNDAY TO U ALL

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dozzynet(m): 8:36am On Sep 07, 2014
Justhere: It should not be a matter of concern whether or not the EXCOS are from the same institution or representative of an institution becos, we all aim 4 that one goal , which is to make the team c14 bus. #C14team no re-election
Abeg o.... Am not part of this partisan/politicing thing in this house. Am now neutral and will be observing and commenting when necessary.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dozzynet(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2014
profeoo: Good day fellow batch C pals!
It's disheartening to notice that a numba of us ar nw allowing our quest for supremacy to override the aim for which dis thread was created in d first place. Everyone one here is proud of his school n even course of study,bt that's nt d reason y we re here. Infact it is for us all to share ideas,experiences,offer assistance n even mingle wt respect to d 2014 nysc batch C ish.
I'm proposing dat we shove aside emphasis on our school's importance n channel such to hw we cn all actualize our aim for being here. Tink abt it,do dey share monies to excos on nairaland threads? If a re-election was to tk plc n al schs re rep,in wat capacity wil each member of d ova 66 universities plus poly stdnts serve??
As such,I say no re-Election! Let peace prevail!!!!!!!!
#One luv+ a refreshing Sunday
GBAMMM!!!! U have said it all.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2014
Taiye4Christ: I was not a little disappointed at what I saw on here tonight. I had to re-check again to make sure the banner of the house reads “PROSPECTIVE NYSC 2014 BATCH C HOUSE“ and not “NIGERIAN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS: THE BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY“. This house was never about that. If you are a prospective c14 corps member, this is your house regardless of the institution you finished from. Funny enough, there is no remuneration for being a committee member. Let‘s put aside divisive issues and focus on matters that brings unity.

Cc: all members of prospective nysc 2014 batch c house.

*disappointed*
You are too gbaski
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2014
Akerry: hahahahahaha, i always laugh at d way some dudes come in here to display their political skills. My brothers and sisters, this is a prospective batch C house and not a Political forum! The aims of the group was clearly stated in the former thread before the tsunami* Please and please,letz not allow Political matters disrupt the fun going on in this room. DOZZYNET,when did u join us? *smiles*Oya introduce urself to the great house.......Happy Sunday to you all
. Don't mind dem, like say we too no carry ALUTA spirit enter here. We are prospective C14 corpers, we came here to share informations and mingle, anything short of that will be a NO NO.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 9:05am On Sep 07, 2014
Happy sunday dudes and dudettes
undecided Shakespeare ones said, he's always happy because he seldom expects anything from anyone. "Prospective nysc c14 corps" should follow the same philosophy!! Don't expect people to act civil all the time, don't expect people to not get power hungry or greedy and lastly don't expect people that you knw little or nothing about to not lust after something as frivolous as E-SUPREMACY.

I like what taiye4christ said, but he made one fatal error, humans are unpredictable and will fail you when you expect and least expect it. I admire ur applaudable wisdom n unrelenting true desire to unite this budding family, just don't get worked up bro.. grin

To the rest of my E-fam/friends there are no winners or losers in a selfish driven war! Both parties will surely draw loses!! We all graduated frm diff note worthy Unis and not just that but we graduated with amiable character n discipline. Instead of channelling ur energy to pursue E-dominance why don't u redirect that wonderful energy to other things that can help further ur professional career. I usually end my messages on NL with #teamAAU but with the weighty words of taiye4christ resonating inside my cranium, am compelled to change it to....

#teamC14 grin

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dozzynet(m): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2014
Horlawoomey: . Don't mind dem, like say we too no carry ALUTA spirit enter here. We are prospective C14 corpers, we came here to share informations and mingle, anything short of that will be a NO NO.
Pls pls and pls, i was just making fun of the whole thing yesterday. Someone said she is the chairlady of the house and that was how the joke started. I never took it serious. Am suprised that this ish is now getting serious. To cap it all, am apolitical.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2014
dozzynet:
Firstly, g'morning to u and the house. There is no need stating when i joined the house/forum as that issue has been addressed by one of us(Mr.Taiye). Therefore i want to use this opportunity to urge us all to adhere strictly to the topic of this forum/page/house and help any new member that needs our help. Thank you all. HAPPY SUNDAY TO U ALL
ok sir! U are highly welcome
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dozzynet(m): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2014
navistar: Happy sunday dudes and dudettes
undecided Shakespeare ones said, he's always happy because he seldom expects anything from anyone. "Prospective nysc c14 corps" should follow the same philosophy!! Don't expect people to act civil all the time, don't expect people to not get power hungry or greedy and lastly don't expect people that you knw little or nothing about to not lust after something as frivolous as E-SUPREMACY.

I like what taiye4christ said, but he made one fatal error, humans are unpredictable and will fail you when you expect and least expect it. I admire ur applaudable wisdom n unrelenting true desire to unite this budding family, just don't get worked up bro.. grin

To the rest of my E-fam/friends there are no winners or losers in a selfish driven war! Both parties will surely draw loses!! We all graduated frm diff note worthy Unis and not just that but we graduated with amiable character n discipline. Instead of channelling ur energy to pursue E-dominance why don't u redirect that wonderful energy to other things that can help further ur professional career. I usually end my messages on NL with #teamAAU but with the weighty words of taiye4christ resonating inside my cranium, am compelled to change it to....

#teamC14 grin
And this is what i call UNDERSTANDING. Honestly i had no hidden motive when i started the e-election stuff. Just joked about it when someone said she is the chairlady of the forum in reply of a comment made by one of us.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2014
Viewing this topic: Ishowdels(m),
dozzynet(m), navistar(m), timifakay
(m), Heineken(m), RAMZZY(f), Akerry
(m), Toscoas2(m), Anugod(f) and 2
guest(s) ******************* am OFF to church..catch Ya later
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dozzynet(m): 9:26am On Sep 07, 2014
Pls i want to use this opportunity to apologise to the house For the comment i made yesternight regarding the e-election issue.I made the statement with clean mind and never anticipated it going this far. I didnt't know it will be taken this serious and escalate to this height. I therefore withdraw the statement and take the blame for the controversy the statement has thus far generated and i hope my plea will be considered by the house.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 9:26am On Sep 07, 2014
dozzynet:
And this is what i call UNDERSTANDING. Honestly i no hidden motive when i started the e-election stuff. Just joked about it when someone said she is the chairlady of the forum in reply of a comment made by one of us.
TEAMC14# ONE LOVE#
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Aksimple47(m): 9:27am On Sep 07, 2014
...se na only me waka com dis aos...fedpoffite,were u dey?...,.happy sunday 2 u all
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2014
dozzynet:
And this is what i call UNDERSTANDING. Honestly i had no hidden motive when i started the e-election stuff. Just joked about it when someone said she is the chairlady of the forum in reply of a comment made by one of us.

Yeah bro, I knew,u were kiddn.. some people take life n all it offers too seriously. grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by westinfo4040(m): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2014
Taiye4Christ: I was not a little disappointed at what I saw on here tonight. I had to re-check again to make sure the banner of the house reads “PROSPECTIVE NYSC 2014 BATCH C HOUSE“ and not “NIGERIAN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS: THE BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY“. This house was never about that. If you are a prospective c14 corps member, this is your house regardless of the institution you finished from. Funny enough, there is no remuneration for being a committee member. Let‘s put aside divisive issues and focus on matters that brings unity.

Cc: all members of prospective nysc 2014 batch c house.

*disappointed*
they were no battle for supremacy Oga....don't understand yhu guys again every tin dat happen ws jst a joke we were jst hvin fun....before dozzynet a kegite like get to knw each oda... And as to regard to re election I didn't see any point makin a mountain out frm a clay d guy ws jst sayin his mind yhu should hv told him dat dy were existin exco before after all d existin exco re nt bein payed self..... pls pls we shouldn't divide d house yhu can help me tomorrow I can also do d same cos no man is an island and na cooperation dy mak rice rise for pot......
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Feyifahm: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2014
taiwoliu: in ds world I knw only 1 person dt goes by ds nick..... Famu----. Dnt b confused, its TeeY
same TY in lautech...good 2 v u here
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by westinfo4040(m): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2014
navistar:

Yeah bro, I knew,u were kiddn.. some people take life n all it offers too seriously. grin
navistar na man yhu be as in d tin shock me as som pple carry d matter like as na 15 unit course o...na real ekp student yhu be

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by westinfo4040(m): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2014
dozzynet: Pls i want to use this opportunity to apologise to the house For the comment i made yesternight regarding the e-election issue.I made the statement with clean mind and never anticipated it going this far. I didnt't know it will be taken this serious and escalate to this height. I therefore withdraw the statement and take the blame for the controversy the statement has thus far generated and i hope my plea will be considered by the house.
thanks my man...yhu re a sure boy....walk nd never stumble...daysis
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2014
LOGIC WILL TAKE YOU FROM A to B, IMAGINATION WILL TAKE YOU EVERYWHERE
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dozzynet(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2014
westinfo4040: thanks my man...yhu re a sure boy....walk nd never stumble...daysis
U are jar. Walk o'jare.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2014
dozzynet: Pls i want to use this opportunity to apologise to the house For the comment i made yesternight regarding the e-election issue.I made the statement with clean mind and never anticipated it going this far. I didnt't know it will be taken this serious and escalate to this height. I therefore withdraw the statement and take the blame for the controversy the statement has thus far generated and i hope my plea will be considered by the house.
You are too much bro, may your dayziz be long. ONE LOVE
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dozzynet(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2014
Horlawoomey: You are too much bro, may your dayziz be long. ONE LOVE
Kpokponki.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2014
IF YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE A MAGNIFICIENT STORY, THEN BEGIN BY REALIZING THAT YOU ARE THE AUTHOR AND EVERYDAY YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO WRITE A NEW PAGE......... Its good to be here. Happy Sunday peeps.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2014
westinfo4040: base on one or two things abi,I believe yhu no worry I dy ur back nw
*coughs*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2014
15days to start of submission of masterlists by
schools.
35days before registrations end.
38days to notification/release of call-up numbers.
51days to collection/printing of call-up letters.
58days to batch C'14 camp. Happy sunday y'all...

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2014
We are letting our emotions overide the basic aim of this thread... I decided to stay off posting(aside countdown) on the thread till we take the thread back to where it belongs... Have a lovely days guys.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dozzynet(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2014
sodiqyinka: 15days to start of submission of masterlists by
schools.
35days before registrations end.
38days to notification/release of call-up numbers.
51days to collection/printing of call-up letters.
58days to batch C'14 camp. Happy sunday y'all...
Correct guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.