Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1396291 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
trendiitee: Morning to u all... Titiluvly darlin how re u doin dis morning??

I'm fine..sori for d late reply..hope u r good..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
shegzy4luv: chai!!""""" different people-different problems...guys plz take a look at dis from my end,i did OND full time with valid jamb reg no,i did HND in anoda federal polytechnic and i was enforced by skul mgt to pay for jamb regularization,new jamb no was generated and sent to nysc but was invalid wen i tried nysc online reg,wen i used d old jamb no(d one used for OND admission ) it was largely successful,d only challenge i have now is DOB(1993 instead of 1989),plz i have two questions: 1. whats d effect of wrong Dob for NECO users(rem. no DOB on NECO certificate) 2. now dat i didnt use d new jamb no(which is even invalid on nysc portal) ,hope i wont have prob if i submit my reg wit old jamb no(i tink d skul has sent new jamb no to nysc),hope it wont cntradictt?
you will hv a big problem bro. Dnt use dat old numba cos wat ur school is goin to send will definitely b different frm wat u registered with. Just calm down, the new one will work.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
ka2ma:

Not fair nobody has replied me pls an answer is needed urgently o
Bro, you need to visit any jamb office near you ASAP. It will affect you bro. Go there with an affividat and some documents that has ur real name init... It shall be resolved but dunno the time-frame. Goodluck.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
Taiye4Christ: Sodiqyinka, please see to Ka2ma‘s question. Thank you.
Done. How are you today sire?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ka2ma(m): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
sodiqyinka: Bro, you need to visit any jamb office near you ASAP. It will affect you bro. Go there with an affividat and some documents that has ur real name init... It shall be resolved but dunno the time-frame. Goodluck.

I just came back and I was told it won't affect me that I should just go to the camp with my affidavit dats all like 6 of there officials attended to me
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ka2ma(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
@taiye4christ am very grateful for your concern
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
ka2ma:

I just came back and I was told it won't affect me that I should just go to the camp with my affidavit dats all like 6 of there officials attended to me
Bro, im telling you a fact! The system wont be able to match ur name with the one ur school will send. It will just be like you didnt register at all.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by sojiboy(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
***Nans 27th National Convention, Delta 2014 ***

On behalf of the coordinator of the most ideological, Radical, peaceful and Coordinated zone (Zone-d), I wish every Senators, Stakeholders, students across the nation safe journey as they set for the journey to fight for the survival
Of the soul of our noble association.

While we wish every participants of the convention a safe journey, we implore our members to drive carefully, be watchful and be at alert and be of noble conduct like we have always been and known of.

Also this should serve as reminder to members of Our great zone that the meeting slated for 11th of Sept at Delta State University, Asaba Campus is Still very Crucial and will hold as earlier scheduled.
Once again do have a safe trip.

Signed
Adesoji Gabriel. O (ANGELGABBY)
S. S. A MEDIA AND PUBLICITY
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by abskilz(m): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
wow...feels so good
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
abskilz: wow...feels so good
Whats that? You don register abi?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Rotimiseyi(m): 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
Pls is dia any hope dat my skul will mobilize cos we finished exams last month (August). Pls respond, thx.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
Rotimiseyi: Pls is dia any hope dat my skul will mobilize cos we finished exams last month (August). Pls respond, thx.
Probably...if they can mark all your scripts, approve d results n submit ur cumulated results to your Senate in time. Btw.. u shud knw hw long it takes ur department to release results.. wt dt u can predict. here's my prediction 1x. Believe me I always lose.
And dz is why we need d unlike button
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
remmy06: quote yettybaby112
not scratch card, its a paper print out

thanks, pls inbox me ur no, remmy06@yahoo.com
are You an OOUite?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Cohyhe(m): 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
Rotimiseyi: Pls is dia any hope dat my skul will mobilize cos we finished exams last month (August). Pls respond, thx.
Go and create #teamA15 thread
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Cohyhe:
Go and create #teamA15 thread
The thread don dey... Mk him find am.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
princetunex:
No!
y now! give d guy a little hope
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
it depends on ao fast ur skul is. wch skul by d way?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
noordean: y now! give d guy a little hope
Okay sir. hope u say
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
noordean: it depends on ao fast ur skul is. wch skul by d way?
noordean, which hope person wan gv am? Dem finish exam for august, school go send names ds month... Dem no go mark dere scripts? Senate no go sit? Dem no go do clearance? Lol... How far with your own? Una senate don sit?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
sodiqyinka:
Done. How are you today sire?
Thank you. Even though you are not paid to do this, you are so committed and passionate about it- a sure sign that you are a solution to your generation! God bless you.

I am fine o. How was your day?

ka2ma:
@taiye4christ am very grateful for your concern
You are welcome, bro.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Rotimiseyi(m): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
noordean: it depends on ao fast ur skul is. wch skul by d way?
Fedral poly kaura namoda, zamfara. Thx
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Temmytea70(m): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
quietly sneaking by..................
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
sodiqyinka: noordean, which hope person wan gv am? Dem finish exam for august, school go send names ds month... Dem no go mark dere scripts? Senate no go sit? Dem no go do clearance? Lol... How far with your own? Una senate don sit?
Senate will be sitting dz Friday. For me.. my department had a little problem. we had to quickly contribute 2k each yesterday bt we thank God our list has bn submitted. #thedevilisaliar #surebatchC #akwaibom
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Rotimiseyi:
I thought your school prepared a list and forwarded same to abuja?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Oloruko mi, na pounds I suppose spray you o. See as my head just dey bigging bigging! The day was good. Hope both clearance and reg were not stressful?

Gbam! I join this team
As in na this one sure pass o taiye4christ.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Temmytea70: quietly sneaking by..................
Repent from these your evil ways for the kingdom of God is at hand!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
Afghanistan:
As in na this one sure pass o taiye4christ.
I tell you, bro!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
sodiqyinka: noordean, which hope person wan gv am? Dem finish exam for august, school go send names ds month... Dem no go mark dere scripts? Senate no go sit? Dem no go do clearance? Lol... How far with your own? Una senate don sit?
not all schools r lazy like ours nw,lol........bt seriously dey can make it happen especially dos private schools.

yes,senate don sit bt result still neva reach dsa yet,probably befor d end of ds week
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Thank you. Even though you are not paid to do this, you are so committed and passionate about it- a sure sign that you are a solution to your generation! God bless you.

I am fine o. How was your day?
the day was great jare...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
princetunex:
Okay sir. hope u say
yea,hope....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
noordean: not all schools r lazy like ours nw,lol........bt seriously dey can make it happen especially dos private schools.

yes,senate don sit bt result still neva reach dsa yet,probably befor d end of ds week
My own school no lazy o. E jst hard ni...d tym too short. If to say na like July, dm for gt hope lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Rotimiseyi:
k bro,try n comfirm 4rm ur people ova dia,like ur part adviser.

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.